Important update for PlayStation users

+
I dunno, Mass Effect 3 has always stuck with me. Didn't help that Bioware/EA basically told the people (read: consumers funding their paychecks) complaining that they were stupid. Oh, and IGN gave that game a VERY FAVORABLE review.
I enjoyed ME3. Was it as good as 1 & 2? No. Definitely not. The ending did it no favors either,but I dont think the game as a whole was as bad as this launch or Andromeda's,F76,Anthem.

Great, now can you do the same with GOG? Your game craps all over PC players by forcing us to play on default controls or gamepad. Thank you for the virtual brick, but I want my money back. If you can't be bothered, neither can I.
i am an esdf player, also know zero about coding - i still managed to remap the keys without any problems (of course i googled how). Not sayin you should do it.. but why it's the end of the world every time people don't find a product tuned for them personally?

My point was if it was so flawed and the initial release crashes were an issue they shouldn't have certified it. Since the 1.04 patch is much better. I think this has more to do with Sony and their worries about brand management during a "generation" transition thanks to all the hyperbole that has occurred.

I disagree that the game is flawed, I'm playing it just fine, if it crashes after 4 hours every now and then so what? My console is off the ark and mainly full of dog fluff and dead skin that I can't clean out without dismantling the cooling system.

Again - CDPR management took full responsibility of this in the investor call on 14th Dec. They said that they came to an agreement with Sony and Microsoft that they would fix the console version of the game before release. Spoiler: they didn't. So not only did they lie to everyone, they also abused the trust that Microsoft and Sony, their two biggest distributors, had with them.

I don't disagree that the it needs improvement, I made a lengthy post in the first impressions thread too, but the game isn't broken.
Eh Its too early to argue hah. We will agree to disagree. As everyone has their opinions on the game and what defines it being broken. Just sucks that it all went down like this. Everyone waited nearly a decade for an unfinished game. If it was developed for next gen,thats fine. They should have delayed the console versions instead of making us wait on fixes and the "true" next gen free update.

The game needs work, some can argue its unfinished. But where the heck did all the good will for CDPR go? Give them a bloody chance! Christ people were more patient with Anthem and Fallout 76, at least Cyberpunk is a good game under all the bugs.
This is what annoys me. Bioware and Bethesda get treated with kid gloves every time they shit the bed, but CDPR goes to the chopping block because a multigenerational release wasn't the GOAT on release? Excuse me?

Fallout 3 was not a bad game, sure had his flaws, like any game on the market.
But it wasn't bad
Ya I really wasn't a fallout fan I didn't like the game mechanics the only one I really enjoyed was 4 I think when I could build an underground bunker and even then that's the only thing I enjoyed not even with mods did I really enjoy the story or anything

I highly encourage Ps4 and Xbox users, this will be fixed, I'm sure.

I have played Witcher 3 and expansions on nintendo switch, if that was possible, anything is possible. :cool:
The Switch port was handled by a different studio, so curb your enthusiasm.
Post automatically merged:

This is what annoys me. Bioware and Bethesda get treated with kid gloves every time they shit the bed, but CDPR goes to the chopping block because a multigenerational release wasn't the GOAT on release? Excuse me?
The hell kinda world do you live in, I wonder, because IRL it's the complete opposite.

The Switch port was handled by a different studio, so curb your enthusiasm.
Post automatically merged:

The hell kinda world do you live in, I wonder, because IRL it's the complete opposite.
No it isn't, especially as far as journalists go. I remember Inquisition getting showered with praise from reviewers then playing it and getting a single player mmo with a boring story. Fallout 76 is probably the first Bethesda ever got exposed to widespread media criticism.

No it isn't, especially as far as journalists go. I remember Inquisition getting showered with praise from reviewers then playing it and getting a single player mmo with a boring story. Fallout 76 is probably the first Bethesda ever got exposed to widespread media criticism.

I think that some non-professional, sensationalist media that would earn some commissions for selling console and hardware advertising at Christmas are hurt. Okay, I understand that ... but of that simple fact, in a world like this, as it is, in fact, to assume this or run campaigns against 1100 workers who engaged in a game, it has gaps and giants ...

No it isn't, especially as far as journalists go. I remember Inquisition getting showered with praise from reviewers then playing it and getting a single player mmo with a boring story.
And yet it has its fans that enjoyed the story and the characters. Also, it goddamn worked on launch (being a crossgen title, by the way, just like a certain Cyberpunk thingy). Now you know what the gaming community didn't treat with kiddie gloves on? Friggin' Andromeda. So much so that they are going back to Milky Way for the next installment.
And yeah, when Bethesda actually completely shat the bed with Fallout 76, they got no end of ire for that. They still do, even if it is an honest-to-god game now. And you know, Wolfenstein Youngblood also wasn't received kindly at all.

I concur with this. There is a ridiculous fascination with maximizing graphics in the gaming industry now. What's funny, is that VTM: Bloodlines still has some of the best facial animations in gaming despite being way behind today's titles, graphically.

That's exactly where my brain goes. Bloodlines was buggy as heck, but those characters....Oh my.
My mates on base PS4 says it's the best game he's ever played. Maybe it's because he took it apart and cleaned the whole thing out - removing a literal cake layer of dust in one solid piece from the heat sink - because he remembered the Jet Engine effect. Playing this for 8 hours straight on his clean PS4 DOES NOT make it try to fly. Maybe something to consider.

That's exactly where my brain goes. Bloodlines was buggy as heck, but those characters....Oh my.
My mates on base PS4 says it's the best game he's ever played. Maybe it's because he took it apart and cleaned the whole thing out - removing a literal cake layer of dust in one solid piece from the heat sink - because he remembered the Jet Engine effect. Playing this for 8 hours straight on his clean PS4 DOES NOT make it try to fly. Maybe something to consider.
Yeah but wasnt VtM left for fans and modders to fix and make it the game it is? IIRC The developers disbanded or just abandoned the game.

Top Bottom