Show me your outfit of choice!

+
So after a few days of not touching the game because of various reasons I've stated on this forum before in other threads. I decided to go back to NC and just try to enjoy the game for what it is.

It is clear that the art and design team has done an amazing job and the graphics are great. I know some people have voiced their concerns about the limitations of options and customizations, but I am a firm believer that even with "limited" assets, you can create really unique and great looks.

So I made this thread to focus on mostly showcases of outfit combinations. Show me how you roll in Night City!
photomode_18122020_175100.png

Fabulous outfit, choom! I mix and match clothes more than I actually play the game... well... FashionPunk is also playing the game, right? ;)
Thanks! And I love that combo! The Netrunner bodysuit with a short jacket! I am looking for something similar too since my V is a techy street hacker. An alternative outfit. Tbh I probably spend most of my time hunting new outfit models too.
Post automatically merged:

I feel like I go through so many outfitView attachment 11095676s..... But here's one I like.
She looks very badass! Is she corpo? Dangerously stylish!

View attachment 11095682
It is so hard to find the right outfit for my V. :(
It's a bit of a challange, but with luck you can hoard up a good stash eventually! I wanna go for a similar feel for my nomad V!

One more for good measure - Have a Corpo V! This thread should've been a thing sooner, I like seeing what other people can come up with! Take all of my RED points, people! FashionPunk truly is the endgame, eh? ;) View attachment 11095712
Classy! There is already a "Show me your V." thread. But I wanted one that focuses mostly on the outfit choices.

I was rocking a Street Samurai look
View attachment 11095715

Now I'm in Biker mode after finding a decent helmet
View attachment 11095718
Looking really cool! Could fit in with the Tyger Claws. I was using that blue vest too for a long time even when the stat wasn't the best option. But it goes so well with the yellow shirt!

Classy! There is already a "Show me your V." thread. But I wanted one that focuses mostly on the outfit choices.

Looking really cool! Could fit in with the Tyger Claws. I was using that blue vest too for a long time even when the stat wasn't the best option. But it goes so well with the yellow shirt!

Stats are overrated anyway, am I right? ;)

So after a few days of not touching the game because of various reasons I've stated on this forum before in other threads. I decided to go back to NC and just try to enjoy the game for what it is.

It is clear that the art and design team has done an amazing job and the graphics are great. I know some people have voiced their concerns about the limitations of options and customizations, but I am a firm believer that even with "limited" assets, you can create really unique and great looks.

So I made this thread to focus on mostly showcases of outfit combinations. Show me how you roll in Night City!
View attachment 11095391
PS_App_20201218_082940.jpeg

Top Bottom