Hotfix 1.05

+
2020-12-18_18-47-36.png

People who unlocked the debug console know what can of worms they're getting into If I update to 1.05 and I lose the debug console altogether, like with no ability to get it whatsoever, I'll be pretty mad. You shouldn't take away a very hidden option for people to enjoy the game how they want, specially when people use it to fix the game when the game is as broken as it is sometimes, there are no other tools to do these things yet.

Last edited:
Did the "Gimme Danger", mission last night. Everybody in the Arasaka warehouse was friendly, even the mech. Made the mission super easy but spoiled the challenge. I don't see this issue being addressed in this Hotfix.

Game is already amazing, I love this game on my one x, and can't believe this is already number 2 for patches and bug fixes. You guys are the best and will make this game into more than anyone expected.

I have a problem with the "Chaos" gun. Sometimes when you right-click to aim you can't shoot, it only shoots when you are not aiming. I have to load game again to fix the problem. So far it has just happened to me with that weapon, but maybe there are others that I haven't seen. Cyberpunk 2077 great game, but still unfinished. In a year I hope it can be a real masterpiece.

HI, it broke my heart hearing PSN removed the game.

I am PS5 player and I could not stop playing the game since release. Love it on all level even if my game crashes every 15 min, and some random pick up bugs or GUI issues.

I just want to thank you and If PSN had special exclusive package i would bought it or upgraded it without regret.

The story... omg i love the story. I am not done with it, but made me drop a tear :( .... amazing job!

View attachment 11096468

People who unlocked the debug console know what can of worms they're getting into, if I update to 1.05 and I lose the debug console altogether, like with no ability to get it whatsoever, I'll be pretty mad. You shouldn't take away a very hidden option for people to enjoy the game how they want, specially when people use it to fix the game when the game is as broken as it is sometimes, there are no other tools yet to do these things.

Looks like they ll say something more about, if i understand (and i hope).

Hey CDPR,
I'm a moderator of one of the biggest community discord regarding modding this game. On our server, the first console "CyberConsole" has been created and we are trying our best to make this game work with mods by our self. By now removing the debug console you are ultimately you are going against us in creating mods. We might not use the console for our purpose of creating things like a mod manager but you ain't straight help us too.
As someone deep into the topic of modding this game, I would like to hear a statement how modding is going to be in the future.

Until then cheers,
Moonded.

Ps: If someone official could come in contact with me via dm or email, as I'm having some questions and points I would like to discuss in a more private way.

I expected much more. Especially if we have to wait now until sometime in January.

PC release when?

So many things that unfortunately cannot be improved in such a short time!
And now the holidays come in between, which exacerbates the problem of cyperpunk.
So many suggestions have been made by the community, but I dare to doubt that even a fraction of them are implemented.
Too bad the game could have been much better than it is now.
I don't believe CDPR will do everything the fans really want.
I lost hope about the game.
The game is the biggest disappointment of a PC game ever since I'm living, it was my first CDPR game and at the same time my last!

Greetings to the world

Please fix the following:
-Game stuck in "zoom in or scanner zoom" camera
-Button hints not going away/displaying previously used items, for example security camera button hints showing while operating something completely different
-not being able to loot drones
-all game settings keep resetting to default settings
-loot info window doesn't go away when you've walked away

These are the constant ones for me, thanks in advance.

When you get Silverhands gear and upgrade it, is it supposed to make a completely new piece of armor? or at least make it able to put into stash.

PC-specific
  • [AMD SMT] Optimized default core/thread utilization for 4-core and 6-core AMD Ryzen(TM) processors. 8-core, 12-core, and 16-core processors remain unchanged and behaving as intended. This change was implemented in cooperation with AMD and based on tests on both sides indicating that performance improvement occurs only on CPUs with 6 cores and less.
  • Fixed an issue with the way Raw Input is collected.
  • Removed the use of AVX instruction set thus fixing crashes occurring at the end of the Prologue on processors not supporting AVX.
  • Removed debug console to prevent functions that could lead to crashes or blocked quests. This doesn't mean we don't want to support the modding community. Stay tuned for more info on that.
  • Ray-traced reflections should no longer seem too bright in comparison to the environment.
  • Fixed an issue with Steam Overlay crash on game shutdown.
  • Removed the memory_pool_budgets.csv file. which was not connected with the final version of the game and had no influence on it (it was a leftover file used during the development to estimate memory usage. It had no effect on how much memory was actually allocated). Perceived performance increase after editing the file may have been related to restarting the game.

[/QUOTE]

Where is the keyboard customization fix? I am not sure why this is hard when modders are making keyboard mods. Why can't CDPR fix their own darn game when it comes to simple Quality of Life.

Harder to fix items: Police will still spawn right beside you I bet. Your well fleshed out romance will still have default dialog and can't date or wine and dine them after initial sex. NPCs will still cower like idiots despite night city being a city where even kids have guns and can buy from vendors. NPC will still not care what you wear or drive for street-cred is non-existent. Mox girls are not approachable even when they invite you to bed. Only two NPCs joy toys for the whole night city.

I used debug console to add matching clothing so my character does not look like clown.

And now you take this option away for what? So that in next playthrough I would have to time skip for every store until RNG gives what I want?

Modding and these tools are our way to improve the game experience and you take them away without making the game better yourselves...

[AMD SMT] Optimized default core/thread utilization for 4-core and 6-core AMD Ryzen(tm) processors. 8-core, 12-core and 16-core processors remain unchanged and behaving as intended.

So my 3700x using 8 cores MAX at 50% usage is intended? And the fix that makes it use all 16 and gets it to 85% usage isn't? Lol

-ADD DODGE as a customizable button in alternative of double tap
-MORE GRANULAR zoom sensitivity/mouse sensitivity, ability to write directly the number u want example 2.31
-FIX ZOOM SENS working at the opposite (the more you increase the more sensitivity is SLOW)
-Please adjust and equal all iron sight sensitivities, when you have no MOD sensitivity is SO different compared when you put a iron sight MOD, it is much slower, we need equal zoom sensitivity.
-MORE GRANULAR FOV TO A MAX of 120
-WALK/SLOW DRIVE button
-TOGGLE ADS/iron sight, it's incredible to not have this on a 2020 FPS game.

These are basic stuff, something is possible to adjust via config changes and mods, but I don't see why this game won't have by standard all these basic PC settings, take a look from call of duty, there is literally everything to customize.

Like the post please so our dear CDPR notice this :)

Thank you, Lilayah and CDPR Team! Keeping the faith. Yes, you effed up, but I am willing to wait, since I am having a lot of fun playing this on PS4 AND PC. Yes, I bought both. I'm trusting you guys. 35 hours in on PS4 and loving the story. 2 hours in on PC (it's obviously a million times better, but I'm saving that RTX playthrough for.... well..... "when it's ready.") ;)

[/QUOTE]
Is there a PC fix coming regarding keybinds?
Like I unbinded my 'hold' crouch and only put on a bind for 'toggle' crouch, yet it keeps being hold.
Also I'm from Belgium and use AZERTY, so ZQSD is my movement combo instead of WASD, but Z is the button to switch between the objectives and I can't seem to unbind this.

Top Bottom