Hotfix 1.05

+
Please fix enemies stealth detection bugs on some quest also sometime enemies still alert even they don't see any body.. why would alerting 1 enemy and the whole village come after you.
Stealth gameplay makes no sense now. Its long, boring and not rewarding. Really, this gameplay is dull... Game should be still in development

Am I the only one who will never understand why humanity in XXI is censoring sex, nudity and love scenes while totally accept and welcome violent murders and fountains of blood all around? What is wrong with people?? How do we come to the point where a naked human body is something not allowed even for 18+ while killing people around is, instead, totally fine?

@CDPROJECTRED
I wish u fix also DISASTERPIECE quest....the Judy's van is 150 metres under the ground and i cant take it!

Im not the only one with this bug!!! Is a main quest

for the most issue fix is not happen to me but i appreciate the fix it
there still pleanty what feel so off and exspecialy the police is the worst, i wanna do mayhem but with the police like that who spawn just behind you .... not right now

**Why are the console patches coming out before PC? **
Because the pc version is better than console version.

I hope we can finish any mission without freez, lagg, crash, shutdown.
(Xbox OneX CP77 Limited no refund edition)

Thank you for your support but:
15fps not enough..

Last edited:
Still no fix for this Legendary Glitch?

That is all I want from a new update patch, please fix this in 1.06, please.

Attachments

• PS_App_20201214_033036.jpeg
    PS_App_20201214_033036.jpeg
    327.4 KB · Views: 380
Because the pc version is better than console version.

I hope we can finish any mission without freez, lagg, crash, shutdown. (Xbox OneX CP77 Limited)
Im on pc but i can't continue the main mission because i find a big bug in one of this

Yes, the game is still getting updates on the PS4 and PS5 systems. The only place the game was removed from was the PlayStation digital storefront. The game is still being sold globally at many different retailers so there's no reason why the PlayStation editions wouldn't get updated.
Awesome. I'm glad people are still getting updates. I'm on Series X and have had very few issues. That I've noticed anyway...lol Well, my stalker Dum Dum will be leaving me I guess. At least he made himself useful by helping me in battle...LOL

Well, by the looks of it, you can't apply reddit fix after 1.05, because the .csv file is removed. I dunno if you kept a backup could do the trick.
That CSV file has nothing to do with the SMT fix, but in any case readding the CSV file won't do much considering that there was a description inside the file itself literally saying this has no purpose on PC. So many people just ignored or didn't pay attention to this and convinced themselves that it actually made a difference.

"PC version will follow soon" - Why can't you specify when? A simple tomorrow or something something GMT would suffice. Why be vague about it? It makes it look like you are hiding something, again.

Sheesh. It's seems utterly impossible for CDPR to fix this. There are SO many issues, no one patch is not gonna fix everything. And, with the current rage from players, I'd be terrified to be a creator at this company.

The shareholders obviously are the villains here, yet they are completely shielded from the vitriol, because they aren't front-facing to the community.

If anything, standard business practice of the shot callers being able to sit behind the creators and community mods while they take all the bullets is disgusting.

As one dev put it during the latest in-house conference call, how ironic is it for a game company to make billions off of a game based around corporate manipulation, while literally doing the very same things themselves?

This event is going down in gaming history. And, not for the reasons it should.

When patch for PC? There is news in GOG store that patch is avaliable on PC, but it's NOT. And article leading to 404 page. What is going on, you can't even handle a news for update?

Am I the only one who will never understand why humanity in XXI is censoring sex, nudity and love scenes while totally accept and welcome violent murders and fountains of blood all around? What is wrong with people?? How do we come to the point where a naked human body is something not allowed even for 18+ while killing people around is, instead, totally fine?
Oh, I understand it... doesn't make it anymore stupid, though. :rolleyes:;)

"PC version will follow soon" - Why can't you specify when? A simple tomorrow or something something GMT would suffice. Why be vague about it? It makes it look like you are hiding something, again.

Hi

We dont know when, probably tomorrow (here is night). We have two patch's in one single week, in midle of a pandemic and near Hollydays. PC users have the first patch before another plataform, we can wait a bit more, the game, in general, are playable to us.

:)

After the PS4 update I am getting a glitch that set my graphics back to default and if I change them it won't let me leave the menu.

Top Bottom