pc players need refunds too

+
why would anybody even ask for refund for PC... game is fun to play, and bugs and glitches will be handled in time... its not like those 60$ are gonna suddenly change your life anyway... its obvious you did not have anything more important to spend them on, than videogame...

why would anybody even ask for refund for PC... game is fun to play, and bugs and glitches will be handled in time... its not like those 60$ are gonna suddenly change your life anyway... its obvious you did not have anything more important to spend them on, than videogame...
You don't know other people financial income.
Those 60€ could have been spent in many ways.

Idk bugs, crashes. Some having bad performance with recommended hardware.

Is there a way to refund on steam with more than 2h playtime because of reducing adult content and silently changing parts of the game? Or should I instantly talk to CD red?

Is there a way to refund on steam with more than 2h playtime because of reducing adult content and silently changing parts of the game? Or should I instantly talk to CD red?
I opened a manual ticket and asked 3 times keep getting told no. That's why im really hoping we get the same treatment as sony and microsoft.

I opened a manual ticket and asked 3 times keep getting told no. That's why im really hoping we get the same treatment as sony and microsoft.
As said, did that too. I so much want to love this game, but it is hard right now. I hope 1.05 will be out soon, and I very much hope for some fixes

Because I don't need a virtual brick in my library. There are other issues with this game than just bugs. Just because I have the money does not mean I'm giving it away for nothing.

You don't get the point, neither want understand the difference between console issues, and PC issues.
You just DEMAND a refund.

Steam has 2 hour policy, get over it

You don't get the point, neither want understand the difference between console issues, and PC issues.

Sorry to correct you, but steam loosened that 2h for this game, due to the massive complaints.
Not true for GOG though

You dont seem to understand people including me are having issues with the games performance. If you like the game then continue to enjoy it. Me trying to get refunded for a product im not thappy with doesnt affect you in the slightest. Get over it?
Post automatically merged:

Sorry to correct you, but steam loosened that 2h for this game, due to the massive complaints.
Not true for GOG though
Steam denied me cited the 2 hour policy as a reason. Still have the ticket open though so well see.

Top Bottom