Hotfix 1.05

+
Please elaborate on that "soon" for PC version...

I don´t see any perticular reason why the last-gen consoles shoul be pushed earlier since the game was never really intened for them (4 to 7 years old devices...) But whatever, please release it soon, I don´t want to wait until Monday...
The offline version of the patch needs to be made. So they probably just pushed the patch out first for console. Or Sony MS have given some sort of leway in the verification process for this game.
Post automatically merged:

You think I should just let them play till the end?
That's all I can think of. Because in the end. You do click a prompt that boots you into the game, before the final mission.

I see no fix for issue with using PC mouse scroll to navigate thought lists (on menu or during a gameplay, for example to choose dialog or hacking option). Also I cannot find fix for issue that block marking targets using (default) middle-button-click (or scroll click if you prefer).
Any plans on that?

The offline version of the patch needs to be made. So they probably just pushed the patch out first for console. Or Sony MS have given some sort of leway in the verification process for this game.
Post automatically merged:

I see.. hopefully it won´t take long

i'm unable to get through most missions due to crashes. Most missions are crashing at the same point. I end up loading it back up, going to a different save file, go do something else for a bit - if I get lucky and don't crash randomly - then go back to the mission I was trying to complete to see if it's done crashing.. But nope. So I literally can't progress in the main story anymore, most side missions...

I'm on PC, too.

i'm unable to get through most missions due to crashes. Most missions are crashing at the same point. I end up loading it back up, going to a different save file, go do something else for a bit - if I get lucky and don't crash randomly - then go back to the mission I was trying to complete to see if it's done crashing.. But nope. So I literally can't progress in the main story anymore, most side missions...

I'm on PC, too.
Hmm, that´s weird... what configuration do you have? I´m experiencing many bugs, in general, but no real crash yet (tens of hours played) I run Ryzen 7 2700X and ROG Stirx RX 5700 XT - quite smooth on 1080p, all ultra settings that are available (no RT or DLSS obviously)

Great Guys, just one question , there is a bug i hate so much, when you wear a hat, hairs disappears when You look at mirror. Can you fix it? thanks I hate to see bald V. :(

These are all welcome but I can't wait for devs to fix how the police works because it's boring (if not frustrating) to have cops teleport on your location, especially when you commit a crime far away from any cops (ie: in the badlands or just less populated areas).
Not only it's bad from a gameplay perspective, it's bad even lore-wise as literally the Act 2 loading screen is a cop getting roasted on live television for how bad the police response is for attacks.

Thank you so much for another hotfix!

TO DEVELOPERS:
Please don't read negative comments and focus on finishing the game!
Not many of us but I AM willing to believe you will correct the messed up release - I am thinking of this whole thing as an "early access" myself - and I believe you developers will finish the game as closest possible to what you promised and that you will add the best cut-off content as DLCs after.
Big mistakes happened already so let's leave it be and focus on the future - this game looks gorgeous on my PC and the way you crafted the world is simply stunning! So I believe you will make it right!

I am patient and I will wait - take your time and don't rush it anymore please!
Thank you - wishing you lots of luck!

Great Guys, just one question , there is a bug i hate so much, when you wear a hat, hairs disappears when You look at mirror. Can you fix it? thanks I hate to see bald V. :(

Had this one too - "look again" usually helps, or try to reload a saved game - actually, the last option helps to "temporalily" solve many bugs...

Hmm, that´s weird... what configuration do you have? I´m experiencing many bugs, in general, but no real crash yet (tens of hours played) I run Ryzen 7 2700X and ROG Stirx RX 5700 XT - quite smooth on 1080p, all ultra settings that are available (no RT or DLSS obviously)

i7 7700, RTX 2060, high settings. I was actually running it on Medium/Low for a while to see if that made a difference, but it didn't.

These are all welcome but I can't wait for devs to fix how the police works because it's boring (if not frustrating) to have cops teleport on your location, especially when you commit a crime far away from any cops (ie: in the badlands or just less populated areas).
Not only it's bad from a gameplay perspective, it's bad even lore-wise as literally the Act 2 loading screen is a cop getting roasted on live television for how bad the police response is for attacks.
I doubt they'll change the spawning thing. R* cheated so much witht cops. To just make them "harder". Remember the animals have phones and can call cops.

Hi, i see you fixed the issue with the settings where they switch back to default. Well now I went to switch off the motion blur and put on HDR and it didnt let me exit the menu. PS4 Pro

You do realise many still use Win 7 because they know how much of PITA Win10 is, right?
I wasn't being a dick when I was referencing the age of win7. Was simply stating a fact. I worked in Tech support for a major tech company for a long time. The most ridiculous support issues we got were from people who ran extremely outdated operating systems and then complained because a new game didn't support it. ;) This is also why I suggested linux as an alternative, 20 years ago it was nothing but a lot of console commands and a PITA but now it is much more user friendly and, as I said, more supported than win7. But if you want to continue using win7 and then complaining to devs when it's not supported because it's over a decade old, that's your call I guess. But, in my humble opinion, alternative solutions are much better than complaining about a new game not supporting an archaic OS. For perspective, thats like people taking an xbox 360s, swapping out the GPU and Processor for a newer one, and then complaining because the OS isn't supported by newer games. To be fair, win7 did have one of the longest supported runs of an OS and it was a good OS. But I switched from it years ago and did the work in win10 to make it not a PITA. There are plenty of stripped down versions of 10 you can find on the internet and youtube videos to walk you through the process of doing it to your own copy even if you choose.

i7 7700, RTX 2060, high settings. I was actually running it on Medium/Low for a while to see if that made a difference, but it didn't.
Its gotta be a hardware combo crashing the game. Because I completed the game. And had 0 crashes. Of course bugs and dumb things still happened.

Ty CDPR! I actually have not been affected by any bugs on ps4 so far in my 50hrs playing but I wish your team all the best. THIS GAME IS DAMN AMAZING!!!! Even with bugs it would still be one of the best games ever!

Top Bottom