Hotfix 1.05

+
After the patch, in my game, th streets are empty..no cars.. all the pedestrians are walking with the heads down as if they are all sad and there barely is any people..

Playing on a PS5, patch 1.0.5. I take the elevator upstairs to the entrance to Totentanz but when I get to the door I get the mission update to "talk to Dum Dum", but he's not there, there's only 3 Maelstrom labeled "fanatic". No way to continue the mission. Please fix as soon as possible!

After the patch, in my game, th streets are empty..no cars.. all the pedestrians are walking with the heads down as if they are all sad and there barely is any people..
Its for performance improvment, u must realise that u are playing on an old console, that actually handicapped Cyberpunk.

inbound4380670459466466430.jpg

I can't continue game now on PS4. Delamain call stuck and can't call or use phone. Tried going back a few saves but call still comes up there :(

I bought 5 pieces of the boxed version. For yourself and as gifts. Just to support CDPR. And even if I forgive the omission of all the promised game mechanics, I am left-handed and without the possibility of remapping the keys on the PC, it is unplayable for me. I feel like a fool for being fooled like this.

Playing on PS4 here, and as of 1.05 Getting warmer still doesn't trigger (I still don't get the phone call).
Anyone got the same issue and know a workaround?

Thank you,

I bought 5 pieces of the boxed version. For yourself and as gifts. Just to support CDPR. And even if I forgive the omission of all the promised game mechanics, I am left-handed and without the possibility of remapping the keys on the PC, it is unplayable for me. I feel like a fool for being fooled like this.
I bought twenty. CoolStoryBob
Post automatically merged:

When? because people including me are still unable to play due to continuous crashes after 5-10 minutes
Woah, what's your system? Cause for 100hrs in, i occure two crashes.

Thank you guys, and hang in there. It's a difficult time and ppl are being ppl. Slow and steady and the game has unlimited potential!

I bought twenty. CoolStoryBob
Post automatically merged:

Woah, what's your system? Cause for 100hrs in, i occure two crashes.

OS: Windows 10 20H2, MB: MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon, CPU: Intel i7 7700k, RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 3200mhz, GPU: Zotac Geforce GTX 1080ti Amp Edition, SSD: Samsung 850 Evo, POWER: EVGA Supernova 750 G2, 80+ GOLD 750W

OS: Windows 10 20H2, MB: MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon, CPU: Intel i7 7700k, RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 3200mhz, GPU: Zotac Geforce GTX 1080ti Amp Edition, SSD: Samsung 850 Evo, POWER: EVGA Supernova 750 G2, 80+ GOLD 750W
Saw your setup already, have no idea what is wrong... Its like im playing another game. Everyone are talking about multiple/massive bugs, and there's me, who saw only bunch of them, and all of them are visuals/UI/sound. Try, maybe reinstall the game

When the PC patch coming?

I am also waiting for the patch on the Galaxy Launcher. I cant progress the story because...
...Takemura spawns in a completely different location and you cant talk to him. Even tried to fix it by going there where he is supposed to be, but it ddnt work.
...so I cant play the games story any futher

Top Bottom