Suggestion : Attribute point respec or new game plus to complete attributes

+
Good day

I just have one suggestion and that’s if you can add an option to respec your attributes not just only perks
The other is a new game plus to complete the attributes
add the level cap to add more attributes points
But I prefer the respec as the the main suggestion

You can do it thru
different item hopefully for a reasonable price
Or add it to the tal rasha since it so expensive might as well respec both attribute and perks
Or an npc that can reset it for you for a fee ( like Chadley in ff7 remake)

These are some reasons why it would be nice to respec:
Gives player more freedom to explore different builds but not too overpowered
Doesn’t have to keep restarting a new game due to mistake or not liking the build during later part of the game
Makes farming loot and crafting more enjoyable since you can farm multiple items instead farming for just a particular build.

i play a lot of borderlands 3 and this was one of the reasons I played over 900 hours of it because the amount of diversity I can do to reset my skills and try new builds in a single play without worrying if I make a mistake.

minor suggestion.
For looting can we just loot while we are near the item instead of trying to point at the item
since there is so much items to loot.
It just takes too much time.

Aside from that I really enjoy the game
I play on a ps4 pro and it runs pretty good with some minor bugs ( drifting sticks was my major problem on a new controller)
Hopefully you take into consideration these suggestions

thank you.

The game has a respec feature. go to a ripper and switch to the Trade tab, then there should be be an item that costs around 100,000 eddys. Using the item will allow you to reassign your skill points :D

The game has a respec feature. go to a ripper and switch to the Trade tab, then there should be be an item that costs around 100,000 eddys. Using the item will allow you to reassign your skill points :D
Did you even read the post?

I agree this is very foolish to not allow a basic feature. Firstly I cannot complete my achievements as v for Vendetta requires 16 body to buy second heart. If I knew this prior I would have saved points to complete my platinum trophy. Now I have to wait for a hopeful update. Plus I don't want to have to restart just to test build characters. I like to play around before doing a true role play. I'm quite shocked by how bare this game is for a RPG with regards to basic mechanics. Don't get me started on crafting one item at a time. I know they have a lot to resolve but this should be sorted .

Top Bottom