pc players need refunds too

+
simply becae

Your computers are more than just it parts . It does not matter if you have the best parts in the world if there are other things wrong either hardware or software based

Okay well if you go to buy a car at the dealership.......

Disagree Your car example is wrong.

The devs didn't build your pc and that is what you are using to "drive" the game . The game is just a passenger.

"As a PC player, I have technical issues and I honestly did not get the game as advertised. Two can play at this game. "

Nope disagree doesn't work. as the problems you are experiencing could have nothing to do with the game .

"I don't have problems so problems don't exist"

Disagree

An example on how that can be wrong . Again the door if lots of people are walking though and you keep hitting your head because you are too tall you are are convinced its because the door is broken and refuse to fix it crouching so you can fit though.

another popular one

Well I can run this game so I should be able to run. that game

Also not true every game is built differently and will interact with your system as a whole differently so the above statement not accurate.

I believe the devs are not responsible for how it runs on ALL machines as longs as the the Majority of PC running the games at the RECOMENED or above settings can play the game it proves the game is stable . If there is a segment of the player base having tech issue I don't believe that has anything to do with the devs .

It doesn't run at all / always crashes

as longs as the the Majority of PC running the games at the RECOMENED or above settings can play the game it proves the game is stable

What score did you get on Time spy and fire strike post your screen shot.

here is mine

You have every right to believe what you want and have your own opinions but that does not mean they are " facts"

I stated mine earlier.

So if it runs great for some people and others have finished the game without running into "game breaking bugs" . How can it be the software? ( not saying bugs don't exist but may only show on different system/ operating configurations)

If the software was truly broken no one would be able to run it like the door being closed and locked.

Now if its open and other people can go though but you are too tall and keep hitting your head and cant get though.

Is the door that is broken or do you just need to "fix" the situation and crouch down in order to pass though?
I go to the store, I buy something, it doesn't work. I return it. If I don't get a refund, I stop shopping there. Simple.
The game doesn't work on my computer. Other big games work on my computer. I'm getting a refund. Period. :shrug:
I don't care how you magically explain it all away like it's okay. It's not okay. It's unacceptable. :howdy:

I go to the store, I buy something, it doesn't work. I return it. If I don't get a refund, I stop shopping there. Simple.
The game doesn't work on my computer. Other big games work on my computer. I'm getting a refund. Period. :shrug:
I don't care how you magically explain it all away like it's okay. It's not okay. It's unacceptable. :howdy:

Well steam declined my refund as I was above 2 hours. Even as I wanted to get it on my steam account to buy a different game in their shop and they wouldn't have any disadvantages. So I wrote to helpmerefund@cdprojektred.com and asked about the future of the game. Will wait and listen to their plans if they share that. When not they may help and I will watch how cyberpunk evolves. But never ever buy a game from them pre launch. That train went down the road.

Well steam declined my refund as I was above 2 hours. Even as I wanted to get it on my steam account to buy a different game in their shop and they wouldn't have any disadvantages. So I wrote to helpmerefund@cdprojektred.com and asked about the future of the game. Will wait and listen to their plans if they share that. When not they may help and I will watch how cyberpunk evolves. But never ever buy a game from them pre launch. That train went down the road.
Well I got my copy for pc on gog.com and I'm well under the 30 day return period, but the days are passing by. I submitted my refund support ticket days ago and never got a single response. My game wont even start. gog.com was my only choice for games since I don't really like how steam does things, but both cdpr and gog seem to be going full 180 and doing things I would have never expected from such highly esteemed companies that I actually felt I could trust, which is extremely rare.
I fear that I wont get my refund because I fear consoles will all get refunds and PC players wont be given the attention. I respect anyone no matter what platform they use, but I fear that CDPR just doesn't think PC is that big of a problem. I need my refund immediately, I'm tired of waiting. It's like I don't matter. days waiting. Not even a single reply....

I fear I may quit video games entirely. If I don't get my refund, I'm probably going to feel so sad that I might just stop buying games all together forever, from any game company. Since gog.com is the only place I buy games these days, if that is no good for me anymore then I might just give up entirely. I hope I don't ever feel that depressed. :giveup:

Got knocked down my steam again for a refund. Looking like were just gonna get screwed over here because plenty of people are ok with taking a L for CDPR on this one.🤷‍♂️

Got knocked down my steam again for a refund. Looking like were just gonna get screwed over here because plenty of people are ok with taking a L for CDPR on this one.🤷‍♂️
No way, don't back down. This is wrong. I'm simply not backing down. I'm going to keep politely asking for my refund.
Honestly if I feel so mistreated that I get depressed and quit video games forever (since gog.com is the last place I trust) They would end up keeping my $59.99 but will lose much more than that as a result of all the games I wont buy in the future. :giveup: :giveup: :giveup: :giveup: :giveup: :giveup: :giveup: :giveup:

Last edited:
Sorry to ask what means: to take a L for CDPR? (not English sry)
Post automatically merged:

And jeah wouldn't back down, stay strong. :cool:

Taking the L means taking the loss. Seems alot of the pc users are willing to rate the game positive even though they have crashes and bugs. Most of them even mention those things in their positive review. I just hada guy tell me the AI in this game is immersive LOL.

Taking the L means taking the loss. Seems alot of the pc users are willing to rate the game positive even though they have crashes and bugs. Most of them even mention those things in their positive review. I just hada guy tell me the AI in this game is immersive LOL.
Well not me I try everything also helpmerefund@cdprojektred.com now after steam let me down.
I also sent them an email well see what happens. Ive got a feeling pc users are gonna get screwed over by the fanboys on this one. They refuse to talk ill of cdpr cause of witcher i guess idk.
We have to stay strong and keep speaking our truth. :shrug:

You can believe what ever you want you have that right if you want to continue to blame the devs and the game you have every righto that opinion.

I completely disagree with you.

Also
User Score

Mixed or average reviewsbased on 22054 Ratings

22054 of your fellow player PC player average rating is 7.1/10 do you think a game that has "major technical problems and does not work" would have gotten that high. People are saying they have seen bugs but obviously the bugs any performance issues are not that serious to still be able to get that high of a score.

If you don't put gas in the car and it stops . Did the car s manufacture sell you a defective car.?

Other big games work on my computer.

I answered this already

Well I can run this game so I should be able to run. that game

Also not true every game is built differently and will interact with your system as a whole differently so the above statement not accurate.

There is nothing magical about .

If you have 2 people - and a piece of software

Person 1 run smoothly on with no issues

Person 2 computer has major problems .

It is not a problem with the software as it has proven to run smoothly on person 1 computer

This has nothing to do with defending the devs or being a "fanboy. It has to do with logic.

Software that has major problems is not capable of running smoothly on ANYONES PC

that a simple undeniable fact.

Something that is broken is always broken no matter who uses it. It does not magically change condition depended on the user.

that does mean that bugs don't exist. I am talking in a general sense based on general performance.

Last edited:
Well I got my copy for pc on gog.com and I'm well under the 30 day return period, but the days are passing by. I submitted my refund support ticket days ago and never got a single response.
I got my refund on GOG today, after nine days. So hang in there, I did however passively aggressively raised two additional tickets during that time :D Good luck with refunds everyone, at least on GOG it seems to work, you just have to wait long. That's that for me, laters.

I got my refund on GOG today, after nine days. So hang in there, I did however passively aggressively raised two additional tickets during that time :D Good luck with refunds everyone, at least on GOG it seems to work, you just have to wait long. That's that for me, laters.

Jeah Gratulation. I will maybe try again with steam today. Just have to figure out how to get this. Didn't seem to work the polite way.

After reading two mega discussions my head nearly explodes to filter all that Information. I will ask for the refund because of false advertising this game and post changes of content which are locked behind standards of a different country. Maybe it works out.

After Star Citizen, cp2077 is the biggest player scam in game history. Most of the money was obviously used for fraudulent advertising and there was no money left for the game itself. In the supplied game, there are almost no game mechanics on which the promotion was based. Developed for consoles on which it is not possible to play, then hastily made a port on the PC, where they did not bother to give even the standard control settings (until today p1.05 they are not able to fix or comment on something that the mods fixed in 3 hours !!! Why?). In patch 1.04, they removed the last remnants of what was promised. CDPR has its former fans and supporters as toilet paper. This fact is most evident in the meaningless statements and zero feedback to cheated customers. CDPR does not deserve any further support from the gaming community. They had everything from us. Support, respect, money and everything was thrown away. For a long time I didn't feel so cheated. Because the boxed product cannot be returned, I was also robbed. (n)

I bought 5 pieces of the boxed version. For yourself and as gifts. Just to support CDPR. And even if I forgive the omission of all the promised game mechanics, I am left-handed and without the possibility of remapping the keys on the PC, it is unplayable for me. I feel like a fool for being fooled like this. (n)(n)(n)

i think i am nearing the end of the game now and i spent half of that time reloading saves, like the arasaka recon mission the elevator door did not open takamura just walked straight through it so i had to reload, or when the port to my apartment is closed while everyone walks straight through it so i can't unload my loot, i had to reload again and again until i gave up and found another apartment to unload my loot, or the mission where you have to follow the van i wen't in with stealth spent 20 min taking everyone down that broke the mission as you are supposed to not go in with stealth for the waves of enemies to come, this shows that noone playtested this before, as a problem occuring from using stealth can't be missed, it's obvious that every player is going to go in with stealth first as it's fun, unlootable things is even worse sometimes something can't be looted sometimes nothing, i started getting artifacting too, car sounds stopped working so now i know what it would be like if cyberpunk had electric cars
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib9PT4U54bk

Someone on steam claims to have gotten a refund with 25 hours of play. Sometimes if you request the refund to your wallet, rather than your credit card, and you give a compelling reason as to why you are refunding, Steam will be lenient.

I requested a refund. I like the game's storyline and setting, but I rage quit after hitting some game breaking bugs with the questlines. The game just isn't playable right now. I'll let you know if Steam allows the refund. Not optimistic, but you never know.

Top Bottom