Gorilla hands doesn't do anything from description

+
If you're referring to doors you come across while walking down the street which say locked then it's not a bug.

I think it is a bug, you can force doors open without them if you have enough stat. If you don't have enough and install the gorilla arms it still won't let you open them.
It would be a pointless feature. If you use gorilla arms you going to invest in blunt weapons, that means you focus in body anyway.
I think it would make more sense if you couldnt rip doors open without using gorilla arms.

I also didn't notice gorilla arms enabling me to force open doors (that can be forced with high enough strength stat). Maybe they lower the amount of strength needed to force them?

to open doors you need attribute points for BODY.
yeahm or just FUCKING BUY THAT GORILLA HANDS, BECAUSE IN THE DESCRIPTION IT SAYS THAT "ALSO THEY CAN OPEN LOCKED DOORS".

So, i dont think that big, fucking GORILLA HANDS cannot open doors with no matter how much strenght you got, BECAUSE OF FUCKING DESCRIPTION!
Post automatically merged:

It would be a pointless feature. If you use gorilla arms you going to invest in blunt weapons, that means you focus in body anyway.
I think it would make more sense if you couldnt rip doors open without using gorilla arms.
Gorilla hands is for fist(ing) fight.

I also didn't notice gorilla arms enabling me to force open doors (that can be forced with high enough strength stat). Maybe they lower the amount of strength needed to force them?
nioe, they don't do anything as descripted.

Looks like your gorilla hands damaged the shift key on your keyboard...
"Keyboard killers" and shitty CP077 game killed it :C

My Gorrila Hands open any 'force open' skill check doors correctly from what I've been able to tell on Xbox.

Gorilla Arms DO NOT allow you to open strength doors/windows. That's based on your stats, not the arms.

Mantis Arms DO NOT allow you to cling to walls.

Monowire DO NOT allow for remote hacks.

Basically the features that they'd gone on about for ages all got removed for the release of the game.

My Gorrila Hands open any 'force open' skill check doors correctly from what I've been able to tell on Xbox.
It's not the Gorilla Arms, it's that you have the strength to do so. The arms do nothing. That feature was removed. They're just a crappy blunt weapon at this point.

Gorilla Arms DO NOT allow you to open strength doors/windows. That's based on your stats, not the arms.

Mantis Arms DO NOT allow you to cling to walls.

Monowire DO NOT allow for remote hacks.

Basically the features that they'd gone on about for ages all got removed for the release of the game.

It's not the Gorilla Arms, it's that you have the strength to do so. The arms do nothing. That feature was removed. They're just a crappy blunt weapon at this point.
CDPR suck ass at this point.

They probably didn't want to design every mission that does a sneak in. Have a regular dude entry. Double jump entry. Muscle entry and tech entry options everywhere. If they did it logically. Strength would soley be used to boost the common stuff. Like making it easier for you to carry people. Pull your gun out while holding. Gorilla Arms would bypass both force doors and tech doors. But it's this half ass logic. And since other aspects of the game were never done. Such example like: Befriending gang members for perks. Where you could call someone from the animals to rip off a door, for a price. The game got further dumbed down.

And some of the tech weapons do not charge at all.

What is the point of playing this game in the state that it is now? It only ruins the experience.

Imagine that after 2 months CDP will fix the Gorilla Arms to be able to force open doors etc. ... but it will be too late then for a lot of people.

I’ve not really explored the gorilla arms or maxed out body attributes because it wasn’t my play style but boy from what everyone here is saying it is getting increasingly difficult to defend this game.

It's evident that they re-designed or re-thought these arms and cybernetics late in the dev cycle and never really found a clear use for them. I think they need to spend some time on the cybernetics and figure out what they are doing with it all in general, it seems pretty underdeveloped.

Top Bottom