Hotfix 1.05

+
Why these hotfixes always lag up on some pcs? Gotta it installed on ssd and it takes usually 2 hours to install after downloading

Still can't start the 8ug8ear mission, she's just layin' there, the screen still has the mission icon, I've picked up the coolant annnnd that's about all i can do. Preventing my Platinum.

This is my first time post here.

I just wanted to pop by and say thank you to the hard working staff and developers getting these updates out, especially during Christmas and holiday time. We all appreciate it. So thank you, again.

Hello to all the Cyberpunk 2077 and CD Project Red fans out there! It's been fun getting caught up with the history of the world and characters. I've loved the Cyberpunk genre since I was a kid when I first watched Ridley Scott's Blade Runner.

I'm playing the game on a Acer Nitro 5 with around 23 hours of time invested. I'm really loving it. I wish I could have put more time into it but, you know, real world responsibilities get in the way. ;)

Bye for now Choombas! :)

I really... REALLY.... miss the times where a patch was just: download new files -> replace old files -> done.

not this .... whatever mess this is.

updates take 10 times longer than just completely reinstalling the game.

Removed the use of AVX instruction set
Lol, nice, I just was considering on upgrading CPU and motherboard.

P.S. Not to say CyberPunk was sole reason for upgrade and I have't played so many hours to notice a bug, but still it's nice this got fixed!

there's a workaround for this already, you have to disable all audio enhancements in your sound control panel in windows
pain in the ass to do it every time you play the game but just tick the box disable all audio enhancements
I have tried that already. it makes the sounds unbalanced for example: footsteps and vehicle engines much lower than other sounds... this problem is so annoying and it's driving me nutts!!!!!!!

Gonna need many many more updates. I have 2700x and a 3070, a two year old 8 core/16 thread CPU and a less than 2 month old #3 strongest nvidia GPU on the market, and I expect better performance than this.

I am not going to call you an idiot, But i think you're assuming your hardware is top notch and are entitled to some BIG performance. I have an AMD Ryzen 9 3900x (12 core, 24 Thread) and an AMD RX 6800xt, 32 GB CL14 RAM, M.2 RAID 0

The game performance is amazing. Happy now are you finish Flexing and thinking you're entitled to something. Let the Dev's spend the time they can working on "REAL" problems rather than spend time worrying about your entitlement complex.

A quiet evening walk around town would be perfect. Put the walk button please !!!

Possible already :)

workaround for walking:

-Open file (e.g in a notepad):

*your game location*\Cyberpunk 2077\r6\config\inputUserMappings.xml

-Find below rows in the file:

#1.
<button id="IK_W" val="1.0" overridableUI="forward"/>

#2.
<button id="IK_W" val="-1.0" overridableUI="back"/>

#3.
<button id="IK_W" val="-1.0" overridableUI="left"/>

#4.
<button id="IK_W" val="1.0" overridableUI="right"/>

-Replace 0 with 2 in above rows

-Under each of lines listed above (basing on line's direction (overridalbeUI) paste respectively one of below rows

<button id="IK_Mouse4" val="0" overridableUI="right"/>
<button id="IK_Mouse4" val="0" overridableUI="left"/>
<button id="IK_Mouse4" val="0" overridableUI="forward"/>
<button id="IK_Mouse4" val="0" overridableUI="back"/>

Save file > Benefit!

Result: Holding mouse button 4 makes you walk slower in each direction (with wasd in my case)
You can change "IK_Mouse4" to any other key (as in examples below):

IK_G = G key on keyboard
IK_RShift = right shift key
IK_LShift = left shift key
IK_LAlt = left alt key
IK_RCtrl = right control key
etc

Important - Keep in mind not to bind it to a key that is already used for something else in the game!

Last edited:
I have tried that already. it makes the sounds unbalanced for example: footsteps and vehicle engines much lower than other sounds... this problem is so annoying and it's driving me nutts!!!!!!!

yep is not perfect, but i guess the sound is low priority now that the devs need to get this game back in the PS Network so they will be aiming all their time there. so any bug with sound and 21:9 monitors you can kiss your fixes goodby till next year

Hello devs, having fun with the game with warts and all, just wanted to add my humble input about the gameplay:
  1. The perk Anamnesis doesn't work
  2. You can't loot mechs, robots and drones
  3. We need a walk and run toggle
  4. When wearing a hat, third person view shows V bald for a couple of seconds and then the hat and hair loads, I don't mind being naked but not bald
  5. Add a "Take all" from stash
  6. Please give the cops a mind, or simply don't make them appear out of thin air, I don't care if they are mindless and can't follow you or drive their own car, but at least don't make them wizards
  7. People will freak out if I drive my bike on the sidewalk, are they really so traumatized by the dystopian future that they think people parking their vehicles in the sidewalk are going to murder them? chill them out
  8. You can see cars at the distance but then they disappear, I don't know if it has something to do with the settings being on low population, but it looks weird.
  9. Please give us more choices for clothes, it seems that the only choices I have is terrorist, cyberpimp or sex worker.
  10. Is it too much to ask for a third person view in some future version?
  11. Is it too much mucher to ask for custom cars?
That's it, still loving the game, please keep the updates coming.

Ponad 1 4 GB poprawek (ps4) okej dam tej grze szanse, myślę sobie. I co? I nie dam bo w ustawiania wlazłem i za ch#j@ nie mogę wyjść ! No bez jaj ale takie coś. Czy naprawdę to takie trudne żeby po naciśnięciu kółka powracało się do głównego menu? Ludzie ogarnijcie się! I za tydzień znów 14GB bo puścicie 1.06?

Last edited:
The update is nice and all, doesn't really affect my state in the game now. But it will be nice when I do nomad and corpo to not have the initial crash. Performance wasn't fixed either (where it just bottoms out randomly until restart of the game).

wow....

2 f**king hours to update the game.

i can uninstall and reinstall it in 5-10 minutes.

what kind of dark sorcery is that?

Top Bottom