Cyberpsycho gig: bloody ritual

+
Hey everybody, playing on xbox one. The gig where you come across some sacrificial shenanigans isn't working for me. I have found and analysed all the bodies that are there as well as the blood stains and the fridge but the cyberpsycho doesn't appear for me with. Gonna try a few missions and come back to it, anybody else having this same issue as well?
Fingers crossed it's not a complicated fix

This has popped up a few times on the forums - the general consensus is to load a savegame from before you started the gig... sadly! It might also help if you approach from the "open side" of the site - so an initial conversation can get triggered properly, but that's just what worked for me ^^

This has popped up a few times on the forums - the general consensus is to load a savegame from before you started the gig... sadly! It might also help if you approach from the "open side" of the site - so an initial conversation can get triggered properly, but that's just what worked for me ^^
I was gonna reload from another file but I overwrite the 1s I had and couldnt unfortunetly like an idiot. Guess I'll have to wait and see if theres a fix at some point or not clear the cyberpsycho quest it seems Haha hope I dont have to restart the game for this 1 haha

Hey everybody, playing on xbox one. The gig where you come across some sacrificial shenanigans isn't working for me. I have found and analysed all the bodies that are there as well as the blood stains and the fridge but the cyberpsycho doesn't appear for me with. Gonna try a few missions and come back to it, anybody else having this same issue as well?
Fingers crossed it's not a complicated fix

Playing on the PC and I can't get this one to complete either. I've come back to it a couple times already and hoping they either are able to reset it somehow later in the future or just fix it.

Might not be a bug. This one is a bit weird. Id didn't get it at first. Made sure to:

1. Scan all the bodies
2. Check the dying guy and decode the shard when he dies
3. Scan the ground beside the dying guy.
4. Scan the ground on the opposite side of the ritual form the dying guy. There should be two areas that can be scanned.
5. Check the body and hit "X" on the far side of the dying guy (he is pretty far from the ritual, hidden behind a big box) to trigger a comment from V
6. Check the the bloody fridge and hit "X" to trigger another comment from V.

It might be broken, but more than likely you haven't hit all of those. It has a bad setup and the quest instructions aren't totally clear. You can also try to find a youtube video.

When I thought I had everything scanned and I was stuck, I climbed up above the area on some metal structure, looked down at the cooler from about roof height and was able to scan it.

Thanks guys, I'll give her suggestions a try. Maybe simply going on the roof might be enough, keep forgetting how vertical the game is

I had the same problem on first try, but a reload of a save and scanning the site in different order helped me and the quest finished.

Top Bottom