What would Fix the game for you?

+
My proof is the sheer lack of content they talked about during Night City Wires, during E3 gameplays and all other events that do not appear in the game.

Anything goes to those who have a 'bad will' including confusing things for mere misinterpretation of texts and speeches ... of which to affirm 'other people's lies', there are gaps, but there is none in their arguments and way of arguing, even humility.

Everything I write, I support, at least I try, others, not even that, just throw 'shit on the fan' as if 'throwing shit on fans' solves problems or convinces. I would scream and that's it. A sentence repeated a thousand times, as if repeating it, made it 'true'. I disagree. This accusations against CDPR's (about lies) Devs make no sense.

Improve the look of women NPCs, they are horrible! The Game has strong oriental theme and we don't see "kawaii" dolls or things like that (however we see dildos everywhere.)I do not know who are responsible for the design of female NPCs but the person needs to have other references ... here some references to guys work.

Here are some reference to fix women's

http://instagr.am/p/BHVyZvDjE_J/

This is impacting on immersion.... Fix... It's as important as fixing the cars.

Strong hug and we are together my dears

Last edited:
You were right, I don't think they understand English properly. Even the way they write is sus

Dude, you could actually post a direct link to an actual quote from CDPR and he would still say you're lying.

I know, I did it! I gave him a direct link to an article in which CDPR's CEO said, verbatim, that the game ran great on last-gen console. Everybody agrees they lied but that guy still claims we're all misinterpreting things lol

'desynchrony' - one of the most boring bugs to solve in games because it is not predictable, it happens because the processor cannot read lines or some of them are missing (not in the code, but in reading and interpreting this to the running software) it can happen for almost infinite reasons in a complex system (several systems, in addition to the game running at the same time) so to speak.

This is not a 'lie', this is a bug, that's all.

photomode_20122020_003326.png

Attachments

• 1608435080334.png
    1608435080334.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 44
Dude, you could actually post a direct link to an actual quote from CDPR and he would still say you're lying.

I know, I did it! I gave him a direct link to an article in which CDPR's CEO said, verbatim, that the game ran great on last-gen console. Everybody agrees they lied but that guy still claims we're all misinterpreting things lol
Oh yea, I remember that article! Also the famous words of:
CD-Projekt-Red-Tweet.jpg

You were right, I don't think they understand English properly. Even the way they write is sus

I understand and your tactic to try to belittle what I write is mediocre, low and mean. You lightly accuse others of lying and think you are unpunished in the debate, you will be wrong because I will continue to disagree with what you put when you act this way here. Here respect is a two-way street and not just one way.

Your accusations and practices of repeating the same in all topics, do not convince me.
Post automatically merged:

Oh yea, I remember that article! Also the famous words of: View attachment 11099900

Your interpretation, very bad, in my view, about... :)

Way more quests and side stories. My journal is empty except the final quest and the city seems dead now. No one calls me, no events, just a dead city. Sure I can go around killing random people, but at the end of the day that isn't even fun. I even climbed to the top of a building and dropped grenades on the cops below. Boy can they appear fast! I've broken the 103 hour mark and already played through a multitude of endings.

If you're on PC you can definitely expect this eventually from modders if CDPR doesn't add it.
Yeah, on PC...I have added a Nexus driving mod and an FOV mod, they are both nice, especially the driving mod, it's not perfect, but it makes driving a car especially a bit more responsive and less floaty/laggy with keyboard, plus I put the brake on one of my gaming mouse buttons and I can actually take some pretty tight turns at good speed....but it can still be touchy and if I over steer, I can still take out npc's, but I'm getting used to it/better at it; takes a bit of anticipation when turning, but get the timing right, the mod is good.

Yeah, on PC...I have added a Nexus driving mod and an FOV mod, they are both nice, especially the driving mod, it's not perfect, but it makes driving a car especially a bit more responive and less floaty/laggy with keyboard, plus I put the brake on mouse button and I can actually take some pretty tight turns at good speed....but it can still be touchy and if I over steer, I can still take out npc's, but I'm getting used to it/better at it; takes a bit of anticipation when turning, but get the timing right, the mod is good.

Yeah, I'm guessing we're using the same mod.

Head to the Nexus forums, you'll that there are quite a few interesting discussions about potential mods that might interest you.

Of course, if CDPR releases some actual tools, it'll help modders tremendously but some of them are achieving incredible things even without official tools.

Modders who are already discussing it and how to achieve it?

Does that count as reliable intel for you? Am I disturbing your ideals of CDPR or of CP2077 again? Oh, wait, am I "gasp" imposing my will onto others again?

I didn't see any moders calling the CD developers 'liars'. But I read several of your posts, here, saying that.

Hi Cyberpunk people

I completed the main story and all side quests
30 hours +-

what would fix the game for you? in your honest opinion?

we waited 8 years, is this what you expected?

what could the red devs add/remove/fix in this game it make it better?

They could fix the texture pop-ups after I get off/ out of vehicle, or when I return to character from cameras.
They could fix that whenever I ping something electronic, my screen isn't overwhelmed with yellow lines on the screen and freezing the game.

They could fix the texture pop-ups after I get off/ out of vehicle, or when I return to character from cameras.
They could fix that whenever I ping something electronic, my screen isn't overwhelmed with yellow lines on the screen and freezing the game.

Probably in January. This 2 patchs, 1.04/1.05 was to crash insues, emergencial.

I didn't see any moders calling the CD developers 'liars'. But I read several of your posts, here, saying that.

What the...

See, again, more reason for me to believe your grasp of the English language is so tenuous that you can't properly understand posts.

The post you first quoted did not, in any way, accuse CDPR of lying yet here you are with this. Whatever this is. Are you just trying to cause problems because I said CDPR lied in a completely unrelated post in a completely different thread?

I have no idea what your first language is but this machine translation technique clearly isn't working for you.

Top Bottom