Easter eggs (spoilers)

+
Found Half Life ester egg today and also gig title - referents to Braking Bad !
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2020.12.20 - 04.29.41.09.png

Post automatically merged:

Also there is literally part in one side job, where you have to pick red or blue pill (besides Misty) . Not gonna spoil this one tho.
And Terminator 2 reference where you can find a metal skeleton T-800 and broken truck and bike ... and a shells can remember when I heard about them lol

Last edited:
In the columbarium I came across the name of a certain Arthur Jenkins with a jar of Hair Wax left at the bottom of the name.

Dunno if easter eggy but:

-I saw a robot giving a lapdance to another robot in a hotel. It was behind a door that could be opened with force.

-Found an abandon hotel but the elevator was still functional. It took me to the top foor and there was a man sitting by the edge with a bird in the hand. I have not seen many animals here so maeby there's a reference to this.

Genital Jousting maybe? These are all over town in a lot of interiors :LOL:

Attachments

• jousting.png
    jousting.png
    983.7 KB · Views: 71
-Found an abandon hotel but the elevator was still functional. It took me to the top foor and there was a man sitting by the edge with a bird in the hand. I have not seen many animals here so maeby there's a reference to this.

I saw this on a youtube video. Turns out it is a Blade Runner reference.

Nope -- no quest required. Jenkins is V's boss in the Corpo prologue. He gives you a mission, and you never hear from him again after the prologue.

Oh that Jenkins. I thought it was easter egg of Arthur Morgan or something. Im somewhat disappointed that Jenkins gets to be in the game for so little time...

In the columbarium I came across the name of a certain Arthur Jenkins with a jar of Hair Wax left at the bottom of the name.

Since there is SPOILER in this thread I hope I can ask without getting into trouble.

Did you found Evelyn grave in there ? Judy messaged me and said she burried her (in or near) columbarium ( don't remember exactly ).

Still no luck finding her.

Since there is SPOILER in this thread I hope I can ask without getting into trouble.

Did you found Evelyn grave in there ? Judy messaged me and said she burried her (in or near) columbarium ( don't remember exactly ).

Still no luck finding her.

Her grave is there, too.

photomode_18122020_214409.png
Post automatically merged:

Oh that Jenkins. I thought it was easter egg of Arthur Morgan or something. Im somewhat disappointed that Jenkins gets to be in the game for so little time...

I feel the exact same way. He was built up to be like Michael Corleone only to be tossed away so soon. I really thought he'd be a recurring character in the corpo path, but I'm hearing that a lot of content was cut; also, I heard you don't see the Sheriff again after playing the prologue for the Nomad path.

Last edited:
I think the following are easter eggs

1. The red and blue pill bottles you get from Misty after The Heist (Matrix)
2. An ad on the elevator screens showing a black screen with an outline of a human head proclaiming that you get 80GB free (Jonny Mnemonic) (sorry no screen shots)
3. The crosswalks proclaiming Walk/Don't Walk (Blade Runner)
4. The Excelsior package Delamain offers (Stan Lee reference) (TBH not sure about this one)

A couple minor easter eggs:

Mike Pondsmith has an in-game cameo as a radio host (Mike), usually providing exposition on some past events between songs.

There's a John Wick reference in the side-gig for Wakako Okada that requires you to deliver a car with a gift inside to Tyger Claws.

There is a scannable BB (from Death Stranding) in the science facility you visit as part of River Ward's Peter Pan storyline.

Mike Pondsmith has an in-game cameo as a radio host (Mike), usually providing exposition on some past events between songs.

Pondsmith has had several alter-egos in 2020 lore, and one of them was "Maximum Mike". I don't think Ive heard this radio broadcast yet (I avoid some due to different tastes in music)

The doctor who patches up Johnny in his memory sequences also looks a lot like Pondsmith, but I don't think he was voiced by him? Difficult to mistake that velvety baritone.
pondsmith qm.jpg

4. The Excelsior package Delamain offers (Stan Lee reference) (TBH not sure about this one)
Unfortunately I can't claim a single latin word to be sole property of Stan Lee and thus an easter egg..

I found this Iron Man easteregg in the desert area. The scene around it also conveyed an image of someone busting out of a cave.
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2020.12.22 - 23.11.37.26.png

And I believe this is a Chronicles of Narnia easteregg. (Also the font of the book reminds me of something, I know I've seen that font somewhere, but i can't recall where)
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2020.12.22 - 17.49.46.81.png

And this is the one stingray047 mentioned from Demolition man.
Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2020.12.14 - 18.46.32.37.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom