Law Suit

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
CDPR, this is your last chance. Fix the game to what you promised, don't let players down again. Save your company and reputation please.

I believe this is in reference to the performance on base consoles which can get to as low as 10fps at times, as well as for some frequent continual crashing

Yeah, and they'll get in court and tell the judge that they already got refunds on the game. The judge will say something like "You already got a refund. What the hell more do you want? Get out of here."

Game is sold "As-is" from the start, and they are refunding anyone that wants one. There's nothing to sue over.

Sadly I don't understand wie shareholders are sueing the game... Didn't they get the cash? Didn't they want to get this game out before Xmas. For me it would have been ok if they release it next year without stress and deliver it finished and with less problems.

I would be keen to see an evidenced list of concrete commitments (written or spoken) in CDPR’s night city wires and other promo material as well as a list of things that were implied to be in the game.

because I feel like that there is a lot of content that is not in this game and the game doesn’t perform as well as it (reasonably) should on base consoles.

is there a case for false advertising of a product?

I think that’s why so many are disappointed and angry.We’ve been mid-sold.

You people are ridiculous. The hatred you have for this game is beyond precedent. Imagine hyping yourself up for something then wanting to hold the developers hostage because they didn't make the game exactly how you wanted. :rolleyes:

Well I am sorry to say but I didn't sue anybody. But in fact that Sony put the game out of their stock and those news from America isn't really good news. And I don't hate the game. I love it. But I don't quite understand the decisions which have been made and the content which has been cut out.

I would be keen to see an evidenced list of concrete commitments (written or spoken) in CDPR’s night city wires and other promo material as well as a list of things that were implied to be in the game.

because I feel like that there is a lot of content that is not in this game and the game doesn’t perform as well as it (reasonably) should on base consoles.

is there a case for false advertising of a product?

I think that’s why so many are disappointed and angry.We’ve been mid-sold.

sure, but as I said before they are refunding everyone. There's no basis for a suit. You have to be injured in some say for the court to do anything.

The judge will look at the filings and say "Says here they offered to give you back your money. Did you take it?"
If you say no, they'll ask why not.
If you say yes, they'll ask why you're there. What more do you want? And then they'll say to get out.

it's not the players that are doing it, but investors.....the share holders basically, those that put money in and expected dividends, said dividends didn't appear and now they're looking at legal action, did anybody here actually read the article?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom