Too lack of sex scenes and Element of love.

+
guys, i have a serious question.

Do you have a feeling that we are vocal minority here ? it feels like everyone is enjoying game and will forget about it in a week or two.
And we are here dreaming about how to force devs to make this game better ?

i feel sad

:giveup:

The whole "You can give your character whatever junk you want" was 100% nothing more than marketing. It got all the people on twitter talking and writing articles about how CDPR were the best company ever for giving people the option. All the talk about sex in Cyberpunk was nothing more than marketing.

Joke's on them though, the options are pitifully few (like the rest of character creation), and it changes absolutely nothing in the game. You never even see any of it for 99% of the game unless you take your pants off and look at your character in the inventory screen.

The "sex" that the game was advertised as having a ton of comes down to a few ads that are repeated all other the city, a bunch of disjointed flashing images you see when you pay a joy toy.

Hell I just finished the romance with Judy. All you see is breasts. My character was even wearing panties, and again it was nothing more than a bunch of clips strung together. Once it's over, it's over. You can't do it again. She's my V's girlfriend now, but we have the kind of relationship where we barely talk to each other and never have sex. Hell I'm not even allowed to sleep over at her place.

I hope more joy toys are added, the entire feel of a dystopian society needs sex workers on every corner and should smell of desperation... there are plenty of street beggars though.
I thought it was a joke or I was missing something where there are only two joytoys...

The whole "You can give your character whatever junk you want" was 100% nothing more than marketing. It got all the people on twitter talking and writing articles about how CDPR were the best company ever for giving people the option. All the talk about sex in Cyberpunk was nothing more than marketing.

Joke's on them though, the options are pitifully few (like the rest of character creation), and it changes absolutely nothing in the game. You never even see any of it for 99% of the game unless you take your pants off and look at your character in the inventory screen.

The "sex" that the game was advertised as having a ton of comes down to a few ads that are repeated all other the city, a bunch of disjointed flashing images you see when you pay a joy toy.

Hell I just finished the romance with Judy. All you see is breasts. My character was even wearing panties, and again it was nothing more than a bunch of clips strung together. Once it's over, it's over. You can't do it again. She's my V's girlfriend now, but we have the kind of relationship where we barely talk to each other and never have sex. Hell I'm not even allowed to sleep over at her place.
at least that one time made us feel special though...I wish we got out naked infront of Saul so bad.

Even hundreds of Joytoys and cutscenes will not give us the game we wanted.
And i am sure mods cant do this too.
I stoped complaining and thinking about what could be.
For sure they will fix bugs and add some content. But thats it. They will not change the game that way i hoped.

Even hundreds of Joytoys and cutscenes will not give us the game we wanted.
And i am sure mods cant do this too.
I stoped complaining and thinking about what could be.
For sure they will fix bugs and add some content. But thats it. They will not change the game that way i hoped.

The problem is for the mods to flow they would have had to make the game mod friendly and/or supply some modding tools.

The only reason Skyrim (or Fallout) is still talked about is because of how moddable it is. They even supply the community with the tool the devs use to make the game! I don't think the same can be said for CDPR and Cyberpunk.

The problem is for the mods to flow they would have had to make the game mod friendly and/or supply some modding tools.

The only reason Skyrim (or Fallout) is still talked about is because of how moddable it is. They even supply the community with the tool the devs use to make the game! I don't think the same can be said for CDPR and Cyberpunk.

So there won't be any official support from CD Red for the Modding Community?
Post automatically merged:

are you actually that sad to cry about s*x in this game instead of other useful stuff ?

If you are referring to me yes I got some more points

Immersion like Animations for
Eating
Drinking
Smoking
Drugs

And other fluff like

Hair
Tattoos
Getting fat or bulked
Activities like Pool Darts Acrademachines
Tuning Cars or Bikes

UI

Radar
Hacking Visibility

Fluff

Romances
Etc etc.

The List is long but would be off topic.

Last edited:
Man I totally agree with you there. Numerous bugs aside this is like a super washed down version of what was promised. If you market it as Mature then go all the way into full sex, drugs and gore, to bring the futuristic dystopian to life instead of catering for some underage kids that play games they shouldn't be playing. Also the double standard on gore vs sex is always hilarious. Seen this in a lot of games where sex is not okay but gore is. If anything the latter is worse.

One thing they did right is to have crude ads and billboards. They should have carried that idea on to other parts of the game.
I hope the patches won't just be for bugs but actually for more features and overhauls. Though seeing that the nexus is gradually getting more lively by the day I have hopes from there too.

Honestly the only saving grace for this game is the main quest and the world details. They did such a good job on these two things that people are willing to play it despite hundreds of other bugs and lack of features.

More than most games

Love and relationships make 0 sense in a story where you supposedly have 2-3 week left to live. Another reason why the premise is utterly idiotic.

You do not put a sense of urgency into an open world game, it doesn't work and breaks immersion utterly and completely.
Not true, you can survive

Man I totally agree with you there. Numerous bugs aside this is like a super washed down version of what was promised. If you market it as Mature then go all the way into full sex, drugs and gore, to bring the futuristic dystopian to life instead of catering for some underage kids that play games they shouldn't be playing. Also the double standard on gore vs sex is always hilarious. Seen this in a lot of games where sex is not okay but gore is. If anything the latter is worse.

One thing they did right is to have crude ads and billboards. They should have carried that idea on to other parts of the game.
I hope the patches won't just be for bugs but actually for more features and overhauls. Though seeing that the nexus is gradually getting more lively by the day I have hopes from there too.

Honestly the only saving grace for this game is the main quest and the world details. They did such a good job on these two things that people are willing to play it despite hundreds of other bugs and lack of features.

In many part of the details of the game are lacking.
Cyberpunk today is not a free open world game.
It's a game you play just to see the story.
I felt lack and disappointment in it.

Jup! It is a big city with almost no sex... Why can't we call joytoys to our appartment?
An open world game that is not free! Paradoxical!

Finally came across a drug dealer.

Dealer: Got all kinds of crazy drugs for sale.
V: Lemme' see.
Dealer: Here you go, take a look at these healthy supplements.

Me: So disappointed.

CDPR's version of Night City is schizophrenic at best. Every where you look it gives the impression that you're in Night City but you're not. You're in a Disney brain dance version of Night City. I'm loving the story so far but outside of the story I can't say waiting for this game for eight years was even remotely worth it.

I've said many times on this forum that the announcement of CP2077 is what convinced me to not quit gaming because I was tired as an adult of spending thousands on what amounts to a children's hobby. I thought CP2077 would change that game, it doesn't. Love the story, love Night City as far as its constructed and I love Johnny Silverhand but if CP2077 is a step forward for mature games its a single step forward and a single step back simultaneously at best.

Just got a timely text from The Bartmoss Collective:

"Corporate oppression will only end once you stop oppressing yourself."

absolutely 100% agreed.

Top Bottom