I had to kill Woodman twice

+
I don't know if this a bug or glitch.

During the first mission at "Clouds" I killed Woodman. I don't know what dialogue choice I picked that made him attack, but he did, so I flatlined him. Looted his corpse and fought my way out through the guards.

Later in the game during the mission "Ex-Factor" Judy suggest we kill him. I kept expecting a dialogue choice that said "I already iced him." or something.

But the mission went through as if I had never killed him the first time, so I had to kill him again.

Hey same here. I thought I misremembered it and the first guy was someone else, but I guess you are right. It was Woodman for sure.

Hilarious, it's the only part of the game that I noticed had more than one way of solving it and even that is bust so it still resolves the same way.

Same here. But... the first time, I beat the hell out of him with my bare hands, so it's possible he survived that, I guess. Looked pretty dead to me, though.

If you down an enemy and wonder if they are dead, just point your gun at them. If the digital reticule (not right-click aiming) is red, the target is still alive, but unconscious.

Didn't happen for me. Are you sure you killed him? Sometimes you don't always kill them when they're downed, akin to using non lethal weapons. Can still happen with lethal weapons, where an enemy writhes around on the ground and falls unconscious. Might look dead, but they're not. Shooting them again will show damage numbers.

Didn't happen for me. Are you sure you killed him? Sometimes you don't always kill them when they're downed, akin to using non lethal weapons. Can still happen with lethal weapons, where an enemy writhes around on the ground and falls unconscious. Might look dead, but they're not. Shooting them again will show damage numbers.

We literally killed him in the story twice. Two different story lines to kil the same guy two different times.

I don't know if this a bug or glitch.

During the first mission at "Clouds" I killed Woodman. I don't know what dialogue choice I picked that made him attack, but he did, so I flatlined him. Looted his corpse and fought my way out through the guards.

Later in the game during the mission "Ex-Factor" Judy suggest we kill him. I kept expecting a dialogue choice that said "I already iced him." or something.

But the mission went through as if I had never killed him the first time, so I had to kill him again.

You didnt killed him. You knocked him out.When you aim at a person on the ground and your crosshair stays red, they're still alive. I REALLY killed him (sliced him with a blade while he was on the ground) an later i had this:

Unbenannt1.JPG

Translation: good thing I zeroed him.

Yes, I thought so too! The first time I sliced him up so bad. Second time he literally was on the ground still rolling around in pain and in the dialogue Judy was like "thought I would feel relieved". This was the first time I encountered something being off like that. Hope they'll fix it.

[Still might be that he was still alive the first time. He just looked dead while was so alive the second time when he was supposed to be dead.]

Just weird.

I best him with a club and then pulled out a gun and shot him after he was on the ground, I know I killed him, and I'm not getting that dialogue option, it's wanting me to kill him again.

If you down an enemy and wonder if they are dead, just point your gun at them. If the digital reticule (not right-click aiming) is red, the target is still alive, but unconscious.
I killed Woodman the first time with a Shotgun multiple times in the head. He was dead the first time and very dead the second. there are lots of interweaving plots in this game but the woodman appearance should have been simple. and it's pure laziness on the DEVs part. as are many of the faults and glitches in this fabulous game, which has flaws in the programming. Lazy Lazy Lazy..

I have to check on Woodman in the new playthrough as I did the Clouds area but didn't arrive at Judy's mission.
When I finish an area, I make a point to go through it again, and shoot all of them in the head point blank, just to make sure, so I can 100 percent say he was dead when I was done with Clouds area.

I killed Woodman the first time with a Shotgun multiple times in the head. He was dead the first time and very dead the second. there are lots of interweaving plots in this game but the woodman appearance should have been simple. and it's pure laziness on the DEVs part. as are many of the faults and glitches in this fabulous game, which has flaws in the programming. Lazy Lazy Lazy..
? I killed Wooodman and there are dialouge lines during conversation with Judy that react to this after Evelyn suicide V says its good I killed the bastard and when you go to visit Maiko she has lines about it too?

Top Bottom