Crafting "ping" chip - is that a bug or not?

+
Hello, do you know why I cannot craft higher tier of "ping" chip? You get green one from the start and I have high lvl tech and have ability to craft even purple chips (which I already did with others) but it shows me I have 0/1 green "ping" when I try to craft blue one.
Is that a bug or I have to buy it from the shop or smth for the craft?

Hello, do you know why I cannot craft higher tier of "ping" chip? You get green one from the start and I have high lvl tech and have ability to craft even purple chips (which I already did with others) but it shows me I have 0/1 green "ping" when I try to craft blue one.
Is that a bug or I have to buy it from the shop or smth for the craft?
You need to look at your intelligence perks, there is a perk to allow you to craft rare and epic quickhacks you'll also need the green quick hack in inv.

You need to look at your intelligence perks, there is a perk to allow you to craft rare and epic quickhacks you'll also need the green quick hack in inv.
As I wrote in my post. I did craft all my chips up to epic (purple ones). The only oen game does not let me upgrade is "ping". So I can craft chips...
Post automatically merged:

Ok, apparently the hack you got from teh story is not countign as "you have it". You haev to craft green one (even if you have one from the story) and then you can normally craft higher qualities out of it.
That's stupid. You have chip, but you have to craft it anyway

Last edited:
Ok, apparently the hack you got from teh story is not countign as "you have it". You haev to craft green one (even if you have one from the story) and then you can normally craft higher qualities out of it.
That's stupid. You have chip, but you have to craft it anyway

THANK YOU! I had the exact same problem and thought this was bugged for me, specifically because the green one I have has the yellow exclamation icon on it.

Top Bottom