Second Conflict quest bugged?

+
When I got to the Totentanz, the Malestroms state that I killed Dum Dum and attack me after I walk into the back room.
But I didn't. I helped them. Removed the virus from the chip, bought the bot, warned them about Millitech and then fought with them.

EDIT: Okay, when I walk out with Nancy, she just casually strolls past the Malestroms that are attacking me, ignoring them. And then in the car, she asks how I know Royce... Royce wasn't there.
I'm assuming a flag regarding the outcome of the Pickup in the samegame got set wrong or something.

Last edited:
When I got to the Totentanz, the Malestroms state that I killed Dum Dum and attack me after I walk into the back room.
But I didn't. I helped them. Removed the virus from the chip, bought the bot, warned them about Millitech and then fought with them.

EDIT: Okay, when I walk out with Nancy, she just casually strolls past the Malestroms that are attacking me, ignoring them. And then in the car, she asks how I know Royce... Royce wasn't there.
I'm assuming a flag regarding the outcome of the Pickup in the samegame got set wrong or something.
Im stuck and cant even talk to the three guys at the door. It says to talk to dum dum but nothing happens when i walk up to them no dialog at all. I guess they didnt address this with the hotfix 1.05

There are workarounds for this, check other posts on these forums.,

You have to go All Foods and call Nancy from there

I go into to room alone with Patricia, kill her when she attacks me, but then I can't get out of the locked room. Am I missing something?

Top Bottom