Hotfix 1.05

+
  • Fixed issues with starting Gig: Getting Warmer...
Not fixed, in my game call can't trigger and this stop me from obtain last achievement for 100%.

Without that bug it would take way too long to 'earn' enough money to buy things. Do you have any idea how much money you can earn through jobs alone if you complete them all? It costs almost $2,000,000.00 to purchase all of the cars in the game which is realistic but earning that amount of money in the game takes too long. Couple that with trying to pay enough for items for crafting, cyberware and mods, forget about it...

Lazy people will always find an excuse for cheating.

How sad.

Lazy people will always find an excuse for cheating.

How sad.
LOL. Okay, so tell me what's a good way to earn money without cheating? That's exactly what I google searched and the glitch popped up. Even doing the glitch abuse I am far from owning everything in the game and I have 48 hours played. You can pretend like you've never cheated or abused anything in a game but I wouldn't believe you if you told me you haven't. Wanna talk about cheating? My friend owned a GAME GENIE for NES, now that's what I call cheating :D But hey, if you have a million hours to spend trying to 100% this game go for it, it's gonna take a very, very long time to actually earn everything that you can to 100% the game...on a single path....

LOL. Okay, so tell me what's a good way to earn money without cheating? That's exactly what I google searched and the glitch popped up. Even doing the glitch abuse I am far from owning everything in the game and I have 48 hours played. You can pretend like you've never cheated or abused anything in a game but I wouldn't believe you if you told me you haven't. Wanna talk about cheating? My friend owned a GAME GENIE for NES, now that's what I call cheating :D But hey, if you have a million hours to spend trying to 100% this game go for it, it's gonna take a very, very long time to actually earn everything that you can to 100% the game...on a single path....

And the excuses just keep coming, with some ad-hominems for good measure. Hilarious.

And the excuses just keep coming, with some ad-hominems for good measure. Hilarious.

Excuses? What excuses? I used the glitch just like you probably did, so what? You're still not answering my question of how to earn money at a decent rate to earn everything because you don't know how either. There are no jobs or ways to earn $100,000 to put a down payment on one of the cars lol. Not sure why you seem so upset about other people 'abusing' something in a SINGLE PLAYER game. It doesn't affect you so just get over it buddy.

That's nice you finally fixed an issue with language settings restoring defaults after game crashes, but I faced another issue related to this, even more ridiculous. I play on PS4 pro, I downloaded 1.05 fix and turned the game on.
Then I entered the options in order to change laguage back to english (as my last game finished with bluescreen, so I knew it will be back to default - polish). Then communicate with a request to gather the data for bugfix purposes appeared, I accepted, went to language tab, changed to english, accepted (that's important - I accepted, not tried to exit at once, so a question whether to save my new settings would appear) and then I was eternally stuck there. I was not able to exit settings ever since, I had to kill the application and restart it. After restart I did not make the same mistake, and after changing language I did exit at once, so the game asked me if I want to save those changed setting.

That patch made the game literally unplayable for me.

Can't change graphic settings anymore and have 7 to 25 fps at max even on the lowest solutions possible... Before I played medium to high with solid 34 to 70 fps depending on Action

That patch made the game literally unplayable for me.

Can't change graphic settings anymore and have 7 to 25 fps at max even on the lowest solutions possible... Before I played medium to high with solid 34 to 70 fps depending on Action

Do you have an Nvidia GPU? Perhaps you can use Geforce Experience for best settings and it'll work for you.

can yall PLEASE fix the save file issue. I lost every single save, over 70 hours of my game, all because of the save size issue. i didnt have this problem with the witcher 3, and my inventory in that game is fucking stacked to the absolute brim.

Aw man I expected the hotfix to fix the law bug, I still can't call Elizabeth Peralez to move on with the story. :giveup:

As a Steam user I received 3.9 GB patch last night, but I noticed that most of the Steam users are getting 1.7 GB. of 1.05 patch. What is the difference?

And does anyone knows, why Steam always download 20-30 GB. of files when we verify game installation each time?

I played almost 3 hours post 1.05 patch (gog version). Game did not crash a single time. I also didn't notice any major bugs/glitches (I'm not suggesting there aren't none). My reflection in the mirror also displayed my current headgear opposed to being bald. However it appears to have changed my hairstyle, which is not a big deal. About the AI, I think the patch decreased detection time? I jacked a car with a few armed thugs nearby who immediately began to fire on me as I was driving off. Not sure if that was a fix?

But other things that needs fixing are:

- The corrupted save file bug when it gets to big
- Can't retrieve knife after throwing? (Please fix this!) At least throwing knife ammo so that I don't need to go to the menu everytime to select a knife.
- Can't edit character body, hair, beard or tattoo's when game is started (at least barber and tattoo/pircing artists) or even plastic surgery (body customisation like the start)
- No walk/run switch button? That wil add to the immersion.
- Cop chase are REALLY bad! (Cops poping in behind and when driving straight you loses cops without any struggle or difficulty)
- Driving a car feels like a boat
- First person driving a car is to bright when driving in the sun (overexposed) even when not looking at the sun. In first person you are a person not a camera lens...
- No weapon stealth animation with weapon's (knife, sword or silenced weapon) and (IT WAS LIKE THAT IN A GAMEPLAY PREVIEW)
- No weight distribution on bikes (can't do wheelie or stoppies) and ridiculous turning circle.
- Trafic light always switch to green when in range (because AI can't see trafic lights I think they did that) that just kills immersion when driving.
- No minimap resize or zoom out (mis turns when navigating because of that)
- No aim down sign toggle.

Less important (to me):
- No appartment customisation or buying new appartmens/houses
- No vehicle customisation
- No animation when drinking at a bar/club (drinking shots or beer etc..) or eating food. Only buy from inventory or when playing quests.
- no reflection of player (raytracing but not this?)
- When showering clotes are on (maybe a short animation or sound that he puts his clots off and on when entering or leaving the shower) and when looking down no clothes on.

Sorry for my bad english!
you need to fix all this things

I'm hoping since settings corrupt and reset everytime I play on ps4 since the patch that in the next patch my saves just delete themselves

that's one thing you guys made one of the most used button (namely interaction) unbindable.
to have to edit an xml outside the game to bind it, is another.
but releasing a patch and by it resetting the whole thing?!
seriously, CDPR, what the fuck?!
I spent another hour with setting the controls instead of playing the game.

anyway, here's how good the inventory looks after the patch:

View attachment 11100824
Literally, every game has "E" as interaction. But doesn't matter as much if they let us bind.
Also, the game is clearly design with a controller in mind. double tab WASD to dodge is awful. DId I mentioned driving with Mouse+Keyboard? I literally has a controller on standby when I need to drive.

CDPR - DUM DUM not showing in SECOND CONFLICT...PC/GOG for me but effecting all installs with 1.05.
Can you confirm if editing Save files and reverting back to 1.04 to make him appear will effect anything else related to this naughty game breaking NPC? Post on reddit confirms it works to get DUMDUM to appear, just wondered if we'd break anything else and it's best to leave that quest til fixed by you?
Cheers - 1st bug in 80 hours. Having an absolute blast!
Post automatically merged:

Excuses? What excuses? I used the glitch just like you probably did, so what? You're still not answering my question of how to earn money at a decent rate to earn everything because you don't know how either. There are no jobs or ways to earn $100,000 to put a down payment on one of the cars lol. Not sure why you seem so upset about other people 'abusing' something in a SINGLE PLAYER game. It doesn't affect you so just get over it buddy.

Find a beach with three respawning enemies groups and slaughter them over and over and over.....

Top Bottom