Hotfix 1.05

+
  • Removed debug console to prevent functions that could lead to crashes or blocked quests. This doesn't mean we don't want to support the modding community. Stay tuned for more info on that.
Ok, then i'll stay on 1.04 until there is debug console support...

Lazy people will always find an excuse for cheating.

How sad.

...you can't cheat at a single player game. You're not competing with anyone. Whatever you do in the game has zero effect on anyone else. As far as it making them 'lazy' you're playing a video game instead of working at a job or doing something that takes actual effort. That means you're being lazy, too.

Just a small reminder - please report bugs you find in the TECHNICAL section. If you report them here, they will get buried fast by all the new responses. Thank you.
How do we know you got the report? We dont receive a confirmation...
I cant get past meeting Evelyn Parker in lizzies bar in any campaign. I simply cant play this game....

received_1123526384750604.jpeg
received_836411953847568.jpeg
received_176325687560393.jpeg
received_185964513247536.jpeg

Thank you cdpr for fps improvement but don't sleep on xbox one graphics only the ps4 have improve its graphics to 720-1080
received_446113323223129.jpeg
received_692419467990458.jpeg
The xbox one has better graphics system but in 1.05 xbox has 720-900 which really saddens me as a pc gamer some console players having fun with an ps2 graphics
Post automatically merged:

received_1123526384750604.jpeg
received_836411953847568.jpeg
received_176325687560393.jpeg
received_185964513247536.jpeg

Thank you cdpr for fps improvement but don't sleep on xbox one graphics only the ps4 have improve its graphics to 720-1080
received_446113323223129.jpeg
received_692419467990458.jpeg
The xbox one has better graphics system but in 1.05 xbox has 720-900 which really saddens me as a pc gamer some console players having fun with an ps2 graphics

Also ps4 gets only 1080 if they had an HDMi 2.0 but in all models of xbox one they can hold 1080 by itself

...you can't cheat at a single player game. You're not competing with anyone. Whatever you do in the game has zero effect on anyone else. As far as it making them 'lazy' you're playing a video game instead of working at a job or doing something that takes actual effort. That means you're being lazy, too.

Then stop making excuses and just say "I'm bad at video games, please don't fix them"

Literally, every game has "E" as interaction. But doesn't matter as much if they let us bind.
Also, the game is clearly design with a controller in mind. double tab WASD to dodge is awful. DId I mentioned driving with Mouse+Keyboard? I literally has a controller on standby when I need to drive.
I disagree, I play with both and I think playing with a mouse and keyboard is far superior to the Xbox/Microsoft controller that I think is terrible and I tried to adjust sensitivity for a while. I think the driving in the game is the problem more than anything.
Post automatically merged:

Then stop making excuses and just say "I'm bad at video games, please don't fix them"

Nobody is saying that it shouldn't be fixed. I like how you've gone from complaining about people utilizing a glitch in a single player game to now attempting to make personal attacks to make yourself feel like you're better at a single player game. LOL. I really don't get you other than maybe you're trying to troll and which if that's the case you're failing. You can keep pretending like you've never abused a glitch, bug or cheat code or lied in your life and keep up the 'Holier than thou' attitude. You have continued to deflect and ignore questions that were asked of you because you simply don't have the answers. So I'll ask for a 3rd(?) time, what's a good way to earn lots of money fast in Cyberpunk? Again, that's what I google searched when the glitch popped up for me.

Last edited:
Playing on PC myself and that's a nice step in the right direction.
I saw a few of the changes occuring in term of performance and the hair bug in the mirror has been fixed.

I still have the bug that causes the inventory to close after you leave your car/motorcyrcle, though. The patch note said it was fixed but my game didn't get the memo, apparently.
It's not a big deal but I wanted to mention it.

Also, there's the "How to skin a cat" quest that's bugged for me (it was already bugged before the patch). plugging in the computer (required to advance it) freezes my character in her animation and...Nothing lol
Just like the previous bug, it's not a big deal, it's just a side quest but I wanted to mention it just in case it might be of help.

I finish with a question: Is it normal that I can't put anything is a motorcyrcle's stash?
It works fine with cars but not motorcycles, for some reason. Maybe I'm missing something.

To those of you on PC that crash when playing Cyberpunk 2077, Don't use a RTX Card when playing this game. When i took out my RTX and put my Nvidia 1050 ti back in an ran the game, there were no more crashes and the game ran fine. There's just something wrong with RTX cards that's crashing game's. Even when i play game's like Wow or Eso, Warframe they crash as while on the RTX card, but not on the Nvidia 1050 ti.
This is 100 correct..my 1080ti doesn't crash....my rtx3080 now has fps and crash issues on 1.05....was stable on 1.04

Last edited:
HOTFIX 1.05 broke my game .... :(
In 1.04 I did play this game for 70 hours from 45-60 fps, but after this hotfix FPS drop to 7-10 fps that made this game unplayable for me

And I have 3 crashes that shutdown my PC that I've never experienced before 1.05

Thanks for removing debug console. While you are receiving backlash and bad PR for the game being unstable and lacking many features CDPR advertised, your priority is to stop modders. Seems like you guys have your stuff together.

HOTFIX 1.05 broke my game .... :(
In 1.04 I did play this game for 70 hours from 45-60 fps, but after this hotfix FPS drop to 7-10 fps that made this game unplayable for me

And I have 3 crashes that shutdown my PC that I've never experienced before 1.05
I feel bad for you. I actually bought this game twice. 2nd one as a gift. I have my share of issues, but nothing like what you experience.

After this hotfix and GeForce drivers 460.89, now game plays well at medium/high and 85% texture scaling (GTX 1070, i7-7700HQ). At least for me.

It's too real?

Try watching all your favorite American movies, but the European versions... The hero dies like 90% of the time... I was raised in North America... It was kinda shocking to watch all my favorite old movies but with the hero dying... Then I just kinda liked it more... Far more realistic...

That Will Smith Zombie one is the first example that comes to mind... He gets eaten by the horde in the end... I Am Legend...

[Added spoiler tags.]

Death/dark =/= realism
Realism =/= good

Also you have 7 dark endings already, giving people 1 happy one won't break your immersion.

And this "but the European versions... The hero dies like 90% of the time." is just a straight up lie.
Sincerely, an actual European.

Top Bottom