I HATE BULLETSPONGE ENEMIES

+
I hate the bulletsponge enemies mechanic.
30 registered headshots and the guy keeps firing me?
Are you serious?

Is this sonic the hedgehog or am I playing something that should resemble any level of reality?

Could be related to V's mods. For example, there's a Cyberware mod that does exactly what you describe.

Wait for mods. Whenever I used to play Fallout 3/NV/4 or even Skyrim I always installed mods that increased limb damage for both you and your adversaries. This way even the lowest level street gangster is as dangerous as say an Arasaka goon, cause no matter who you are, or your level of cybernetic upgrades, one shouldn't shrug off a magazine of hot lead to the face. No matter the level, everything is dangerous and it works both ways - you can actually kill them high-level goons instead of wasting ammunition, nerves and time. This kind of mod/difficulty setting would require you to drastically change your playstyle and make you wear armor almost at all times in order not to get one-shot headshotted/bursted down by an AR. But then that would make most of the game's "RPG" mechanics (which are arguably bad anyway) obsolete.

I guess. My quickhack build one-shots whole buildings and I've seen plenty of gun/melee builds that one-hit. Maybe you have the wrong perks.

I would love to get more realistic feel for also to the gang fights. they shoot like 5-10min straight and only one dies in that time. This game mechanic is made so you can feel like a superhero and kill everybody by yourself. you really don't have to be afraid of the city.

Are you serious?

I play on maximum difficulty and enemies are not bullet sponges at all. You can kill them quickly even "high threat" (orange)

The only time this happens is when you try to kill "very high threat" enemies (with a red skull over their head)

Get a better gun or a better build. Enemies die fast even on max difficulty (they also kill you fast)

Are you serious?

Is this sonic the hedgehog or am I playing something that should resemble any level of reality?
Well its a RPG if your having trouble killing stuff fast and effectively maybe try using abilities that synergize with what guns/melee weapons you are using.
Post automatically merged:

I guess. My quickhack build one-shots whole buildings and I've seen plenty of gun/melee builds that one-hit. Maybe you have the wrong perks.
Exactly its just like borderlands the game has bullet sponge enemies because of your build not the enemies health being too large .
Post automatically merged:

Exactly its just like borderlands the game has bullet sponge enemies because of your build not the enemies health being too large .

Top Bottom