Stuck Conversion Between Takemura And a WELL INFORMED V.

+
So my game has been like this since the "Down On The Street" mission (probably from skipping the van ride to Wakako on jig jig street) like that's to blame; Takemura might look smart in that sharp blazer but conversations aren't really his -Cough- strong suit :! (Patch 1.5 has not resolved problem)
Pretty annoying bug obviously, you cant loot without having Takemura loot with you, (Reloading weapons, Interacting, etc.) and you cant use grenades or anything in your RB slot for that matter like quick heal (assuming you're a noob)
It blows because I've played past the point of reverting a saved game (even Autosaves) therefore I am and indeed royally F*kd for the time being.
Really don't want to start a new game due to a bug that is probably an easy fix but just flew under the radar due to console performance issues (a fairly succeeded priority). I don't like to resort to death threats but Takemura is really getting on my nerves.
If anyone finds a fix LET ME KNOW. Thanks.
33752f99-431b-40b9-bd36-bd914ff8c42a.jpg

Usually, the best thing in cases like that is loading a previous save game and not just progress with the game. It can be very tricky to get rid of these bugs on console. Even if the bug that caused this issue is erased doesn't always mean that the bug is gone from your save game too.

The typical solution on Xbox is clearing the console's cache as explained here:

If that doesn't work you can reach out to support by clicking on "Contact Us".

Aside from that, maybe triggering a cut scene somewhere else can help too, but I don't know. Or try to go back to the place of the conversation and see if you can get rid of that dialogue option there. But I don't know if you can still access that place.

Usually, the best thing in cases like that is loading a previous save game and not just progress with the game. It can be very tricky to get rid of these bugs on console. Even if the bug that caused this issue is erased doesn't always mean that the bug is gone from your save game too.

The typical solution on Xbox is clearing the console's cache as explained here:

If that doesn't work you can reach out to support by clicking on "Contact Us".

Aside from that, maybe triggering a cut scene somewhere else can help too, but I don't know. Or try to go back to the place of the conversation and see if you can get rid of that dialogue option there. But I don't know if you can still access that place.

Worth a shot, Thanks.

That happened to me I think. Had to go back several saves. It may of had something to do with taking a brief Joy-toy detour mid-mission.

Top Bottom