Where are all the sexy outfits?

+
Why pay so much attention to clothing? There is no third person view anyway. And there big lack of mirrors as well. It was promised that we will be seeing our character somehow and customization will have its importance. But the results is what we have.

Guest 4508207

There goes my vote too. Bring up some sexy stuff and clothes for female V!!!
Or open the game for mods :)
All problems solved then.

Why pay so much attention to clothing? There is no third person view anyway. And there big lack of mirrors as well. It was promised that we will be seeing our character somehow and customization will have its importance. But the results is what we have.

Why have char customization at all?

Cyberpunk isn't Skyrim or Fallout. Bethesda makes games in a way that make them extremely mod friendly. Basically the game files are all contained in file trees inside data files, but if you match that file path outside the data file, the game will override and load the file found outside the data file instead of the one inside.

What to change an armor? Just place your files in "Data/Mesh/Armor..." and "Data/Texture/Armor..." or whatever.

Not to mention they also supply modding tools.

I don't think Cyberpunk is set up the same way, and I've heard nothing about CDPR ever saying they would supply modding tools.

At most people may be able to create texture replacers and stuff like that, but don't expect too much from the modding scene for Cyberpunk.

I found a Netrunner suit which looks like a blue wet suit. Got decent armour on it as well. I found it on a dead malstrom npc.

I'm a HUGE fan of fashion. I'll play Dark Souls for hundreds of hours in cool armor, rather than cool stats :).

Hopefully the big updates coming (January is the first one), will provide things beyond bug fixes, but also open up more content in the fashion department.

Would be AMAZING to roleplay a street kid as affiliated with the gang and be able to have golden chrome legs, like a lot of the NPC members do. Or go full Maelstrom and borg' out.

If not part of the main game updates, hopefully this will be included with DLC alongside vehicle customization, customize your apartment, or even get other places to live aka Saints Row.
Post automatically merged:

Cyberpunk isn't Skyrim or Fallout. Bethesda makes games in a way that make them extremely mod friendly. Basically the game files are all contained in file trees inside data files, but if you match that file path outside the data file, the game will override and load the file found outside the data file instead of the one inside.

What to change an armor? Just place your files in "Data/Mesh/Armor..." and "Data/Texture/Armor..." or whatever.

Not to mention they also supply modding tools.

I don't think Cyberpunk is set up the same way, and I've heard nothing about CDPR ever saying they would supply modding tools.

At most people may be able to create texture replacers and stuff like that, but don't expect too much from the modding scene for Cyberpunk.

Several games that are not friendly to modding just require modders to make those tools themselves. Sekiro for example, has mods. But you can't just drop them with a mod manager as easily as Skyrim.

There are over 100 mods right now for Cyberpunk, mostly re-shades and performance tweaks, all of which have to be installed manually.

I don't doubt that there will be modding tools available via the modding community.

I'm a HUGE fan of fashion. I'll play Dark Souls for hundreds of hours in cool armor, rather than cool stats :).

Hopefully the big updates coming (January is the first one), will provide things beyond bug fixes, but also open up more content in the fashion department.

Would be AMAZING to roleplay a street kid as affiliated with the gang and be able to have golden chrome legs, like a lot of the NPC members do. Or go full Maelstrom and borg' out.

If not part of the main game updates, hopefully this will be included with DLC alongside vehicle customization, customize your apartment, or even get other places to live aka Saints Row.
Post automatically merged:

Several games that are not friendly to modding just require modders to make those tools themselves. Sekiro for example, has mods. But you can't just drop them with a mod manager as easily as Skyrim.

There are over 100 mods right now for Cyberpunk, mostly re-shades and performance tweaks, all of which have to be installed manually.

I don't doubt that there will be modding tools available via the modding community.

I played the mass effect series. It doesn't technically support mods, but people found a way to use the game's DLC system to add extra outfits to the game. Problem is there's severe limitations and the outfits don't always look super amazing in game.

Mass Effect andromeda also has mods. Most of them are texture/mesh edits to change existing armor/clothes.

My point is, you're not going to have mods like Skyrim that overhaul the game or add completely new armor and weapon sets, or add new stores, quest lines or completely new lands. At most, you'll probably get texture edit mods that make all the clothes invisible or maybe mods where if you wear certain pieces of clothing it'll look like something else.

I took some new pictures of my female V that are a bit more spicy! :coolstory:
Cyberpunk 2077_20201218194733.jpg

Cyberpunk 2077_20201218213431.jpg

Cyberpunk 2077_20201218215033.jpg

Cyberpunk 2077_20201218215712.jpg

IMO, they seriously missed out on some dress-up opportunities. Here's my thoughts on the whole thing.

1. Any and all 'armor' should be looted or crafted.
2. Blueprints should be available as loot, or purchasable, for ALL armor pieces at all qualities.
3. You should be able to upgrade armor to higher tiers providing one has the requisite skills.
4. The clothing shops should be selling outfits that are equipped in the "Special" slot in inventory.

As for being able to see your character in game, use a motorcycle to get around. Photo mode works too.

Kinda relevant is the crafting schematics for some items is only a generic one. The Booty Shorts everyone has been posting is craftable in the denim variety at rare quality. But you can't pick the color and there's gold, white, magenta and black that I've seen in stores.

As others have stated the npcs have tops and skirts/skinny pants that are sexier than the players and as far as I can tell many use the same body template as female V... so it could easily be ported.

The real issue is that you can't just get a style and up it cleanly as you go. Perhaps if the Special slot in the inventory would save an outfit as a purely cosmetic appearance, I mean other games do this.

Top Bottom