Difficult to earn eddies after finishing everything

+
I've completed all side quests, gigs, NCPD scanner hustles, etc. One everything is completed, income is sparse. Still trying to earn funds to buy 4 more vehicles to complete about 300k worth. I'm finding it very difficult to get eddies now that everything is done. The buyback exploit has been patched out (not that In wanted to do it that way).

The only option now is trying to find random encounters (few and far between with minimal loot). I tried farming the Wraith camp. But they quit spawning. Any ideas?

Will have to wait until next year (jan-feb) for them add more end game content. Or start another game with a different life path.

This is why they should have made the game an MMO, it would have survived longer than 10 days on the market.

Or just follow one of the million guides on how the break the game on youtube. Make 10000000 in 2 mins and so on.. IMMERSIVE

Kill police
I hear they respawn instantly and carry lots of loot :D lol

Sadly, I tried this. Unfortunately they drop almost no loot.
Post automatically merged:

Or just follow one of the million guides on how the break the game on youtube. Make 10000000 in 2 mins and so on.. IMMERSIVE

As I noted in my original post. They've patched out those exploits in 1.05

As I noted in my original post. They've patched out those exploits in 1.05

Either you cheat money then or you do it the old fashioned way and grind for days/weeks. Or Option 3 you wait for more patches and more content.

lol I was only joking honestly
my first play through of any game is always as the hero type
so killing police a big no no for me right now

not that I haven't been tempted to LOL

Top Bottom