One more disappointment.

+
So I just beat the game. Went "The Devil" path. Load up that old checkpoint and am told "Congrats on beating the game you get a reward! Check your inventory or possibly your ripperdoc!" So I check my inventory...a tedious task. Can't find anything, so I Hussle to the ripper doc...and again don't find anything....so what the freakin' heck!?

Yeah, noticed the same. Completed the game twice so far, "different" outcomes. I keep my inventory pretty clean and yet:

- no new items in inventory
- no items in the stash
- no new cyberware at all

At this point, I think they meant the items you've gotten through the final mission beyond the point of no return are transferred over to the save.... which is kinda underwhelming because I WORKED for these items by killing/looting. These are not rewards.

But just as anything in this game for the 80% of my 120 hous in, unfortunately, as amazing as it can be you are only left underwhelmed at the end.

So I just beat the game. Went "The Devil" path. Load up that old checkpoint and am told "Congrats on beating the game you get a reward! Check your inventory or possibly your ripperdoc!" So I check my inventory...a tedious task. Can't find anything, so I Hussle to the ripper doc...and again don't find anything....so what the freakin' heck!?
Ey that was my first ending too, thought I could screw the corpos somewhere along the way only to notice I just made immortal god emperor and secured eternal misery for the poor, you accepted the contract or not?

:/ I thought I got some epic smart link and legendary gori arm, but I lost my alecardo jacket

Ey that was my first ending too, thought I could screw the corpos somewhere along the way only to notice I just made immortal god emperor and secured eternal misery for the poor, you accepted the contract or not?

Exactly my plan. I knew what Hanakos and Saburos intentions were. I even left behind the gun hoping he'd kill Hanako, that's all the guy needed to do and Arasaka would fall, and V would
Survive....ish
. However, far fewer choices matter than I expected.

well i completed all the side jobs and those other jobs such as tarot collecting, etc. but I had this bug GIG: Shark in the Water, I can't proceed further because there's a med shop upfront and I can't even open the doors. And when I'm scanning inside through the doors and windows on top, there are no one inside.

Top Bottom