except for judy other romance option feels so lacking in story and rushed

+
River shouldn't even be called a romance option. He has 2 quests and a one night stand. That's literally it. When you call him afterwards, he hangs up on you. I'm still not sure if that's a bug or a "feature". Either way, compared to Panam or Judy, the relationship with River is extremely underdeveloped.

Thanks for being open and allowing everyone to enjoy the game. It wouldn't change anything to your experience. Why trying to prevent others from having fun/what they want ?
Actually, it would change A LOT for our experience as we explained time and again in others threads, so please excuse us if this one time we have no energy whatsoever to write something other than simple "no".

Oh boy more posts about changing Judy's sexuality. Jesus Croist, aren't yall tired? She's lesbian and she'll remain a lesbian. She's written as one. Move on? If you aren't pleased about Panam or any other romance ask for more future content and also more romance options. Why do ppl feel the need to change an existing character's sexuality? Her being bi won't make sense at all considering how she's written.

Gods. (btw this post isn't directed to op, just to some posters asking to change her sexuality)
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for being open and allowing everyone to enjoy the game. It wouldn't change anything to your experience. Why trying to prevent others from having fun/what they want ?
Honestly? It would. It literally would. Because having her being lesbian means a lot to us . The fact that there's a lesbian in a game, which is a rare thing means a lot.

You don't udnerstand because y'all always had more romances than we ever did. We are basically surviving with scraps. So excuse us for being happy we finally got a lesbian.

Oh boy more posts about changing Judy's sexuality. Jesus Croist, aren't yall tired? She's lesbian and she'll remain a lesbian. She's written as one. Move on? If you aren't pleased about Panam or any other romance ask for more future content and also more romance options. Why do ppl feel the need to change an existing character's sexuality? Her being bi won't make sense at all considering how she's written.

Gods. (btw this post isn't directed to op, just to some posters asking to change her sexuality)
More content isn't coming for months at least. They have so much work to do to fix the game. By the time they'll finally add something alot of people will have moved on already don't worry but they will do so with their money because of the wide refund policy. This can't be good for the game if people get refunded for X issue they have with it. And it won't be good for CDPR and their plans to support the game in the long run but yeah whatever. I won't continue to reply. From what you're saying it seems we should accept everything they at us. Seems that if our opinions aren't the same as yours we shouldn't be able to complain or ask for change.

I also thought it was weird that in a game about choices they didn't make all the romance characters bi. Why not let your character choose any of them?
Yeah, it's really weird, man. Like, where's my choice to shoot lasers outta my ass? Why can't every single NPC simp for my FemV like there's not tomorrow? What the hell CDPR? Why can't my car fly whenever I feel like it? Where's my choice whether it's a flying car or just a normal one?

Damn, give me a refund already. /s

More content isn't coming for months at least. They have so much work to do to fix the game. By the time they'll finally add something alot of people will have moved on already don't worry but they will do so with their money because of the wide refund policy. This can't be good for the game if people get refunded for X issue they have with it. And it won't be good for CDPR and their plans to support the game in the long run but yeah whatever. I won't continue to reply. From what you're saying it seems we should accept everything they at us. Seems that if our opinions aren't the same as yours we shouldn't be able to complain or ask for change.
If that's what you got from my post...... big oof. Changing someone's sexuality isn't the way to go. They have a lot of stuff to fix, yes I agree. But changing existing ppl's preferences? To fuck up their story more? Eh no. The game needs fixing in terms of bugs and possibly cut content that needs to be added. And asking for more stuff in the future regarding romances and new romance is good.

Not changing someone's sexuality.

Yeah, it's really weird, man. Like, where's my choice to shoot lasers outta my ass? Why can't every single NPC simp for my FemV like there's not tomorrow? What the hell CDPR? Why can't my car fly whenever I feel like it? Where's my choice whether it's a flying car or just a normal one?

Damn, give me a refund already. /s
Woah man, calm down. I love the game and was just pointing out something I found odd. You really put a lot of words in my mouth there. Pretending like I said we need unlimited options when I simply said, it was odd that they didn't free up the content they had already put into the game more.
I mean, for River maybe it would be out of character, idk. But Pan could have easily been a romance for Fem V. I was shocked to find out she wasn't when I googled it to see what I was doing wrong.

Woah man, calm down. I love the game and was just pointing out something I found odd. You really put a lot of words in my mouth there. Pretending like I said we need unlimited options when I simply said, it was odd that they didn't free up the content they had already put into the game more.
I mean, for River maybe it would be out of character, idk. But Pan could have easily been a romance for Fem V. I was shocked to find out she wasn't when I googled it to see what I was doing wrong.
But you still have a choice. You have a choice to also play as FemV and experience other romances that are normally not available for male V. That's what RPG is about as well. About playing differently, not exactly the same over and over again with the same character where gender doesn't matter. Otherwise, what's even a point of having a choice between male and a female? Might as well play as a microwave, wouldn't make a difference either.

I mean asking for bisexuals in dlc is a good thing, heck I do hope they'll add some because we only had Meredith and frankly she was a joke. I'm completely on board with that.
They do need to add new romances , possibly two. A man and a woman. Or more idk it's up to CDPR how many they can add.

The problem from what I see isn't that there are gay and lesbian and straight romances, it was because there wasn't much content for the straight women and the gay men, compared to the content Panam and Judy got, which is baffling. And lack of bisexual love interests that aren't one night stands.

Apart from the fact people keep mentioning Judy first and foremost when wanting to change a sexuality. This, is tiring.

I mean asking for bisexuals in dlc is a good thing, heck I do hope they'll add some because we only had Meredith and frankly she was a joke. I'm completely on board with that.
They do need to add new romances , possibly two. A man and a woman. Or more idk it's up to CDPR how many they can add.

The problem from what I see isn't that there are gay and lesbian and straight romances, it was because there wasn't much content for the straight women and the gay men, compared to the content Panam and Judy got, which is baffling. And lack of bisexual love interests that aren't one night stands.

Apart from the fact people keep mentioning Judy first and foremost when wanting to change a sexuality. This, is tiring.
What's tiring is seeing people coming and telling people that what they want is wrong and that they shouldn't ask for a change especially since it wouldn't impact your experience by one bit and would make it better for some people.

What's tiring is seeing people coming and telling people that what they want is wrong and that they shouldn't ask for a change especially since it wouldn't impact your experience by one bit and would make it better for some people.
How many times do we have to write that it WOULD CHANGE our experience in the game? @WildOrchid literally explained it and you chose to ignore it.

Thing is... it will impact the experience. The reason i love Judy is because she's also a lesbian. Just like me. You have Panam lmao? And you'll most likely have more romances in the dlcs. Just like witcher did.

I just thought it was an arbitrary limit on most of the characters and player choice. Not a huge deal, as I really only wanted to end up with Judy anyways, but still. Just an odd limit is all.

You are allowed to enjoy the game. But do you even hear yourself? "I Demand this lesbian chick becomes hetero because i want her" that would be already f... up IRL but it is especially f.... up when we talk about a NPC! It doesn't make your game less enjoyable not dating a certain NPC. So you have your own argument against you.

I think i just realized why no one of the romance options is bisexual.
The sex scene. Every LI has pretty explicit sex scene. The only one bisexual is Meredith, an hook up that has the worst and most embarrassing sex scene in the game.
They probably realized that making a bisexual character would mean making two different sex scenes and decided to cut the idea.
It's the only explanation to why even with so few options they decided to make the Lis either gay or straight, when making them bi would have saved them a lot of trouble.
I think that (other than expanding on the already existing romance, especially river and kerry) they should add Takemura and Meredith (or Claire) as a bisexual romance option. They would give more choices to the player and the characters are already relevant in the story.

Top Bottom