[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

+

Do you want more RPGs with happy endings?

• Total voters
As a straight male, Panam was the way for me, but every other character was well written and it is a shame that they do not matter in the end.

I would even dare say that it would have been better to scratch rhe Nomad ending, but let romance options partake in the other ones as companions.
YES! because there all loveable characters. River and his family give you a deep feeling of happiness in a dark world.
And even Judy who I would´ve tried for maybe once, if it would´ve not been those bad endings, is a character with heart and you just feel like you gotta save her no matter what.

I went through every ending and looted everything I found, and nothing carried over to my save, except for Rogue's gun and the Nomad jacket. That's 3 hours of looting wasted.
Post automatically merged:

Ending that lets me play after getting completed.
Don't give them stupid ideas, they might just put you back in the world after ending, even tho you die in it. :oops:

I went through every ending and looted everything I found, and nothing carried over to my save, except for Rogue's gun and the Nomad jacket. That's 3 hours of looting wasted.

Ending that lets me play after getting completed.
Which requires being alive with no 6 months expiration ahead, i guess. Also requires plot-wise explanation of V visiting Night City in every ending where he lives in his body.

Don't give them stupid ideas, they might just put you back in the world after ending, even tho you die in it. :oops:
Would be cool playing as a dead man walking, as long as I can play :giveup:

Which requires being alive with no 6 months expiration ahead, i guess. Also requires plot-wise explanation of V visiting Night City in every ending where he lives in his body.
That's why we are here asking for different endings, most of us are unhappy with what we got.

I haven't played ME3 so i don't know how that game ended. What I know though, is that the endings for Cyberpunk are not good.

First two games were all the same main character's story progression. Full story arc, choices with impact etc. Final game, during mid-production, they fired the writer but used his work. Because he hadn't finished, they had no ending or understanding of his conceptual thinking, and so slapped a truncated ending on that completely invalidated all your decisions.

That's why we are here asking for different endings, most of us are unhappy with what we got.
According to my observations sad engings are much more memorable, providing stronger and longer lasting emotions, than happily hereafter.

People want to play after ending. The only playable location is Night-City. People also don't want death in 6 months

I would love that too. A couple of endings without soulkilling and death in 6 months.
People that want to explore the NC further, goes for endings where V lives, here.
People that want sadder ending or a memorable ending could go for ones where V has time limit or is unsure if it's real V or fake.
Everybody is happy, everybody can RP as they want with their characters.
Brings back replay value.
You can check my signature of how it could be fixed in simpliest way.

According to my observations sad engings are much more memorable, providing stronger and longer lasting emotions, than happily hereafter.
1608577299766.png

People want to play after ending. The only playable location is Night-City. People also don't want death in 6 months

I would love that too. A couple of endings without soulkilling and death in 6 months.
And more options for stuff to with with your love, 'cause theres none really after completing their quests. I mean you can have sex with a joytoy more often than with your love. Should make that available that you can, if you feel like. also sorts of gigs and jobs, where you can invite them on would be totally fine. or stuff like go have some drinks together, but then again, maybe that all is not there, because they never wanted us to be happy :giveup:

If it is *only* about being able to continue playing after the ending, you will probably find a mod for that within a month.

And more options for stuff to with with your love, 'cause theres none really after completing their quests. I mean you can have sex with a joytoy more often than with your love. Should make that available that you can, if you feel like. also sorts of gigs and jobs, where you can invite them on would be totally fine. or stuff like go have some drinks together, but then again, maybe that all is not there, because they never wanted us to be happy :giveup:
I guess you're right. They didn't

While I agree with you, having a better ending than Mass Effect 3 should not be the benchmark for any RPG
Hard times, low standards

I guess you're right. They didn't

Hard times, low standards
I think there´s people with heart in this world, who can´t accept the game like it is now and there is people with no heart who don´t care. But they should try and make both kinds of people happy in their way. Because it would also be better for them, if everyone has that happiness and joy of playing the game. The ones who prefer a good end with your love choice and the ones who prefer death. Because they make way more money with pleasing both types, also on following games.

Top Bottom