It's fine on my PC

+

rackj

Forum regular
I5, 1660ti, running 3840 from windows through AVR to 65" 4k TV with game settings at 3840 and High with some advised changes to low or medium. Whatever res I am actually seeing on the TV is wonderful and I notice no FPS issue. I play with eyes 60" from screen in a Lazyboy with mouse and keyboard at about 40 hours.

I have got reboot stuck in scaffolding a couple times and in TAB SCAN a couple times. The only other bug I found was duplicate NPCs near each other running the same program. I love it! I look for them. I block and talk and it's like they are an old dance duo from the 30's. Oh and shoot one! :)

But their mistake was a big one. Releasing a game made for high end PCs on legacy consoles. They should have seen this coming what with the whiny nit picking complaining of gamers in general. Which makes me want to add, please no death threats.

Just like the news media all we hear is trouble when the vast majority of people are happily and quietly playing the game.

Already I can see that after the DLCs this will be one of those few games that will be fun to play through again.

I don't have many technical issues, either. There have been some strange things happen though.

I'm running on Ryzen 9 3900X, Radeon 5700, 32GB RAM, 1080p ultra settings with HDR.

For my first play-though, it was really totally smooth sailing. This second one, I am getting more problems with things disappearing or appearing like they shouldn't. Also had some spawning glitches that I had to work-around (key enemies not staying hostile or going unattackable).

I've said it before, releasing on PS4 and XBO was a mistake. It should have been a next gen only release which could have worked well given they've only just released, too.

Game runs incredible here... Intel 10850k, GF3060Ti Overclocked, RTX on Psycho, 32GB System Mem, off a 1TB nvme drive.

Releasing for legacy consoles, I feel that was the issue (agreed) and the weak part in the entire chain. Though not all legacy console players are having issues; it's just that it seems like the chances of that "something" is greater.

Highly complex game released on all platforms at once; bound to be issues and some big ones at that. Seems most PC users are fairly happy (outside cut content).

Now you have the devs loading patches (which is good) a long side people trying to mod the game... Lets have the team iron out all the issues first before tinkering.

I5, 1660ti, running 3840 from windows through AVR to 65" 4k TV with game settings at 3840 and High with some advised changes to low or medium. Whatever res I am actually seeing on the TV is wonderful and I notice no FPS issue. I play with eyes 60" from screen in a Lazyboy with mouse and keyboard at about 40 hours.

I have got reboot stuck in scaffolding a couple times and in TAB SCAN a couple times. The only other bug I found was duplicate NPCs near each other running the same program. I love it! I look for them. I block and talk and it's like they are an old dance duo from the 30's. Oh and shoot one! :)

But their mistake was a big one. Releasing a game made for high end PCs on legacy consoles. They should have seen this coming what with the whiny nit picking complaining of gamers in general. Which makes me want to add, please no death threats.

Just like the news media all we hear is trouble when the vast majority of people are happily and quietly playing the game.

Already I can see that after the DLCs this will be one of those few games that will be fun to play through again.
Post automatically merged:

I this what I get everytime I turn the game back on. I have ps4

Attachments

• 20201221_153230.jpg
    20201221_153230.jpg
    742.3 KB · Views: 129
Running great on my system . Any bugs I have encountered have been extremely minor. 80 hours on my second playthrough.

System / Timspy / firestrike / division 2 benchmark
https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...-cyberpunk-2077-update.11039279/post-12274331

But their mistake was a big one. Releasing a game made for high end PCs on legacy consoles. .

Yes I agree. That is the mindset we need to change devs need to start by designing games that break their current technologies and design practices and innovate . The need to design games that will be " next gen " when they are complete. Not games that are compatible with current / past technologies.

Yes people will be left behind . That is a defining aspect of life itself. Move forward , Adapt , Innovate or stay stagnate and get left behind.

also my comment here.

I agree however as you see below in no way do I think this game did not have its flaws but also don't think it deserves the amount of rage it is getting from some people.

8 million presales + player meticritic rating (pc)

User Score
7.1 Mixed or average reviews based on 21233 Ratings

Shows the game was not the "disastrous embarrassment hat will kill CDPR reputation" that some on the forum make it out to be. Personally I would give it a

6.5 myself just average major flaws and disappointments but overall satisficed and feel got my moneys worth . It nothing that will enter the hall of fame but really its not worth all rage It is what it is and honestly just need to move open and wait for the "next big thing" W3 was a remarkable game ( rating of 9 in my books) but I don't think its reasonable to expect that level of success every time when there dev teams are not consistent with the team that made W3 I also think focusing on old technology is one of the reasons that caused this down fall.

Also from my personal observations Although it does happen in north America to a certain extent It seems that in the Non-North America side of the world some people like to champion the "Karen" aspect of "consumer rights" to a absurd extreme and expect everything to turn out to be a 10/10 game. (W3 has a 9.4 user score) when in reality not everything comes out perfect or as planned.

Once I am done my second complete though with Panam ( first was Judy ) they will need to add more to add stullf like this for it to have any more replay value for me.

The need to make a Citadel type DLC ( without the mission) dates , fulling interactive apartment ( every part you interact with has a ( Couple )animation or in a perfect world repeatable cutscene

- the ability to initiate affection ( hugs kiss cuddles) repeatable and at will.

New story , new romances , adding more content to existing romance, more story cut scenes , conversations, FIX CLOTHES so we can wear what we want! > - combat , multiplayer , optimizations , combat balancing etc

- third person would be nice

-longer story

- more romance options

Also really important ****ending spoiler ***
TAKE OUT THE 6 MONTH DEATH SENTENCE Give me the option to kiss Judy during the nomad ending when we meet and then a cutscene during "breakfast"

rackj

Forum regular
Thank you all, what a nice surprise to see a nest of reasonable replies! Unexpected!
I want a 3rd Person button really really bad though.
Much of the allure of W3 was the beauty on the natural world. artists did wonders with it. Concrete is not my favorite thing. :)
Wish they had spent the past 5 years working on W4 with Ciri replacing Geralt.

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 (3.6 ghz), a AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT, 16gigs of ram all running on an SSD.
This game has run flawlessly since day one. Ive had no crashes since installing this on Dec 10th and now 86 hours in.

I just recently started messing with graphic settings after letting the game settle in for the past several days. I kicked up the preset to ultra and lowered the blur effect a touch because extreme blur effects drive me crazy.

My rig doesnt even sweat it. I might continue to see how much i can push her.

Last edited:
I'm running Ultra settings, and high crowd density, HDR, and Ultra Ray Tracing. It doesn't run fine, but it keeps above 30FPS at 75% of 4k w/ Quality DLSS, in the fights and driving after launching and restarting the game a few times.

Last edited:
I'm not having any issues either running the game at 2k, Ultra settings and RTX at Ultra on a Ryzen 7 3800X and RTX 2080.

It keeps between 45 - 55 fps.

Well i just started play the game on a
2gb 650GTX i7 3820 16 gb ram windows 7 it funny because the min is 780GTX and i'm playing on just about min as you can get.
Because GTX 550 Ti is only 1 GB
and no i not using GeForce now.
Having great fun.

I play it from day 1, all graphics options at maximum, except RT because I don't have a graphic card for it.

60 constant fps, no crashed, no freezes, nothing in fact to say about game stability. In fact I said that is one of the best games I play in released regarding stability issues, considering in top of that that it's a open world that usually can mess thing more (skyrim I think on you, yes :p)

Let be honest, the game is more than decent on Pc (mostly, because every Pc is a world after all) all the bad press regarding this matter comes from console versions (wich I assume is also true, I doubt Sony take down games only because they are boring)

PC
CPU: Intel 7700K @4.2GHz
GPU: PNY 3080 10 GB
Memory: Kingston 32GB 3666Mhz
Mass Memory: Samsung 250GB 950 EVO, 2 TB Seagate & 1TB Samsung 970 EVO M.2
PSU: Corsair 750W RM750x
Mouse: Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum
Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum
Monitor: LG 27GN950 4K 144Hz Nano IPS Panel, BenQ XL2411Z 1080P
Headphones: Logitech Pro X
Microphone: Blue Yeti (Black)
Case: NZXT H-Series

Running all on pshyco settings, 4k with full Ray-Tracing - Performance mode 45-50 average fps.

I just want to clarify
considering in top of that that it's a open world that usually can mess thing more (skyrim I think on you, yes :p)

An open world has nothing to do with it.

Skyrim crashed because it runs on a poorly optimized, absurdly old engine that keeps on getting updated (and renamed) instead of changed.

As for the OP - I'll give props where props is due, with the 1.05 hotfix my game runs likes a charm (steady 60+FPS) at max graphics. Whereas before I had to lower some graphic options to get that steady performance I want.

I have had surprisingly few issues. I know large games have a lot of bugs, so I expected more, to be honest.

PC, Windows 10, Intel i7, 32 GB RAM, SSD, 1080 Ti, running on high/ultra (1920 x 1080).

First ever crash I had was today, game froze. Mostly I've seen NPCs walk on air, a couple of 'flying' cars and such, nothing major.

I have a system I built about 2 years ago and will upgrade at some point in about another 2 years I think, so definately not current state of the art but on high/ultra UHD resolution with shadows and crowd density at at medium rest on high/ultra it runs 40-55 fps. Static Fidelity effect CAS at 90-95 resolution scaling.
There are some quirky frame drops and inconsistencies in fps sometimes but after a clean restart and relaunch it goes away and game is very fluid at 2660p resolution. No crashes, ever, just some visual bugs sometimes in the animation (gun through Jackie's head - the usual stuff people posted on youtube).

-Threadripper 1920x (runs at 40-50% load), overclocked 1080ti (80-95% load), 64 gb 3200 ram, ssd.

Love seeing it running well for some, super jealous! I guess we all have our own 'running well' definitions.

On my 2080ti and Threadripper 2950x I can get a locked 45fps on everything ultra, ultra PT with DLSS Performance at 1440p.

But I want 60fps, and even on the lowest settings at a much lower res without PT I can only average 55fps.

The game is gorgeous, but I hope some CPU optimizations can be achieved in the future patches to avoid the bottlenecking.

Win10, Ryzen 5 2600, AMD Radeon RX570 4gb in stock, 8Gb RAM, SSD, 720p screen - 40-60 average fps on medium-high quality (set 50fps for the smooth gameplay). It's very surprised me for 2020 game. 10h at all, no crashes or start bugs (except the mainstream ones with object positions, CyberRoach car and lanquage setting bug). Wish you a good luck with fixing problems) Bugs are temporal, the game is eternal^^

Last edited:

Source for that claim? It seems to be more a case that you are enjoying the game on your PC, so that's all that matters. Bugs aside, the game has clearly been hastily cut and stitched together and is far from complete. This just looks like yet another excuse for PC users to mistake the power of the hardware they own for personal achievement. Aside from the fancy graphics that everyone was expecting to be downgraded on console (and are, to the point of looking sub par in comparison to other games on the hardware), what is it about the game that is so complex that the poor old consoles can't hope to compete? Why is the forum full of PC users having issues? Or is their hardware, despite meeting the minimum requirements, not good enough in your eyes?

Source for that claim? It seems to be more a case that you are enjoying the game on your PC, so that's all that matters. Bugs aside, the game has clearly been hastily cut and stitched together and is far from complete. This just looks like yet another excuse for PC users to mistake the power of the hardware they own for personal achievement. Aside from the fancy graphics that everyone was expecting to be downgraded on console (and are, to the point of looking sub par in comparison to other games on the hardware), what is it about the game that is so complex that the poor old consoles can't hope to compete? Why is the forum full of PC users having issues? Or is their hardware, despite meeting the minimum requirements, not good enough in your eyes?

well you kind of go down the rabbit hole there with phrases like "good enough". I am sure many many people are upset that at full ultra hd resolution and everything on high/ultra they can't play the game on over 100 fps on their state of the art PC rigs.

Me personally, I compared the game at 1440p compared to ultra hd, and I can't go back down to 1440p after looking at the wonderful detail of the city in ultra hd, even if fps is not ideal at uhd, I'd rather take the graphic detail over the very high fps but that's for each one to decide what they prefer personally. Imo the combat in the game is not challenging/ reactive enough to need 60fps+ to play.

I'm running it on Ryzen 3800X, 5700XT, 64gb ram on a 1tb m2.ssd @ 1440P

50 hours in and I've had a few quirks, but nothing game breaking. 2 crashes before patch 1.04 and after that 0 crashes.

Though, the game doesn't seem complete yet, it's like there are things missing that would let us immerse ourselves more deeply in the world.

It's like it needs another 1-2 years to reach maturity, just like their previous game The Witcher 3 needed a bit of time before it came into it's own

Top Bottom