Queen of the Highway quest reward

+
I've finished the Queen of the Highway quest successfully and the official guide says the reward is the Shion Coyote car, but it never appeared in my vehicle list. Did anyone else get a reward?

that is confusing i bought the Cayote, was it possible the reward said that you can buy it once you complete the mission? i love that car

So when you're at the camp, pick a city quest and follow until you get to a tunnel. Go through it slowly and the car is parked in an open shipping container mid way in. Once you get in the car appears in your car inventory :)

So when you're at the camp, pick a city quest and follow until you get to a tunnel. Go through it slowly and the car is parked in an open shipping container mid way in. Once you get in the car appears in your car inventory :)
TIL i own a car abandoned in a tunnel somewhere. I had no idea. Probably too distracted by the portable howitzer she gave me.

also i don't want to cheat on my Javelina

EDIT:LMAOOOO just found and claimed the car, first thing I thought when I saw it was "I guess I'm Batman now" and then I read the shard in the container and it looks like CDPR had the same idea rofl

For those of you lost - it's the tunnel you crash the party into when you first go with Panam to waste the Raffen. Keep going past where the fight was, you can't miss it.

Edit: ok, Batman Car automatically pops out a spoiler when you're moving over 35mph or so. Pretty cool. Geez, with all the detail put into vehicles (the various exhaust flames, interiors, some of the gnarly bits on the offroady-types) makes me wonder just how amazing the vehicle customization system would have been :'( here's hoping they come to their senses and don't leave that code to rot forever.

Edit again: it also tops out at 208mph at which point it sounds like it's about to take off for orbit o_O

Last edited:
TIL i own a car abandoned in a tunnel somewhere. I had no idea. Probably too distracted by the portable howitzer she gave me.

also i don't want to cheat on my Javelina

EDIT:LMAOOOO just found and claimed the car, first thing I thought when I saw it was "I guess I'm Batman now" and then I read the shard in the container and it looks like CDPR had the same idea rofl

For those of you lost - it's the tunnel you crash the party into when you first go with Panam to waste the Raffen. Keep going past where the fight was, you can't miss it.

Edit: ok, Batman Car automatically pops out a spoiler when you're moving over 35mph or so. Pretty cool. Geez, with all the detail put into vehicles (the various exhaust flames, interiors, some of the gnarly bits on the offroady-types) makes me wonder just how amazing the vehicle customization system would have been :'( here's hoping they come to their senses and don't leave that code to rot forever.

Edit again: it also tops out at 208mph at which point it sounds like it's about to take off for orbit o_O
Caliburn is NOT the quest reward. You can get that immediately after fighting the Raffens. I'm trying to figure out how to get the Coyote because people claimed you can get it as a reward for Queen of the Highway. Apparently it also despawns if you don't get it in time.

Caliburn is NOT the quest reward. You can get that immediately after fighting the Raffens. I'm trying to figure out how to get the Coyote because people claimed you can get it as a reward for Queen of the Highway. Apparently it also despawns if you don't get it in time.
it despawning is such a stupid decision, has anyone actually ever got this quest reward? because doesnt sound like anyone has

OK, so, as far as I can tell the ONLY way to get the red car is:

1) Get to the With A Little Help From My Friends quest
2) Proceed to the point where they reveal plan @ table then say you're out.
3) Find Saul.
4) Tell him about the plan.
5) Wait.
6) He gives you the car (leaves it at Sunset Motel).

Note that Panam will be pissed at you and I don't think there's a way to recover her, your relationship, or any of her subsequent quests--her questline "turns off". Also affects your options @ end of game (though I haven't gotten that far and can't answer definitively).

The car is pretty, it's a nice red and black with highlights in white.

View attachment 11108705

3) Find Saul.
5) Wait.

Note that Panam will be pissed at you and I don't think there's a way to recover her, your relationship, or any of her subsequent quests--her questline "turns off". Also affects your options @ end of game (though I haven't gotten that far and can't answer definitively).

View attachment 11108705

You had me til you nuke your panam storyline.

There is a comment at the end of the queen of the road storyline where Mich tells V as he walks through the camp that they brought his ride and it is right over there... Not sure what he is referring to, I never could figure out where that was. Never found the car.. Maybe this was referencing the car reward, maybe just some odd dialog.
Probably a bug like the others I suspect.

There is a comment at the end of the queen of the road storyline where Mich tells V as he walks through the camp that they brought his ride and it is right over there... Not sure what he is referring to, I never could figure out where that was. Never found the car.. Maybe this was referencing the car reward, maybe just some odd dialog.
Probably a bug like the others I suspect.
Yeah it's a bug or an oversight. Nuking Panam's questline isn't ideal as well. Hopefully we get more clarity in the future because the car looks sick

3) Find Saul.
5) Wait.

View attachment 11108705
i didnt even know you could tell saul, that is a pity i should have told him :p is it any different to the one you buy?

Top Bottom