I would appreciate if I could get a refund PC GOG Version. I'm not getting any replies in gog-support.

+
I don't know who to contact since I have already contacted gog support. I don't get any replies but my support ticket gets labeled as "Awaiting your reply" even though nobody replied to my support ticket. I'm just unable to reach a person at all. I'm getting kind of worried because console versions are getting a lot of attention, refunds all over the place and Cyberpunk2077 outright being completely removed from playstation by sony. I'm very frustrated that consoles are getting more refund attention and love and care, but pc feels like it's getting completely ignored as if people with a pc that need a refund are just not mentioned that much. Keep in mind, I respect everyone regardless of what platform they play games on.

I'm not saying pc this or consoles that. I'm just saying that I would appreciate the same level of attention as a pc user as everyone else. pc is having issues as well, not just consoles. lots of people across all platforms are experiencing issues. I myself can not get the game to start, and I heard other people saying
that there are supposedly no good endings to the game, some of the two supposedly good endings being V committing suicide or riding away into the sunset with panam to die slowly or something like that. This makes me feel absolutely awful and depressed and makes me feel like nothing I do in the game matters, so I almost feel blessed that cyberpunk2077 is so broken and unfinished that it wont even start on my computer and just crashes to desktop on launch "FLATLINED!" because the endings are supposedly so awful that I would have felt even worse if the game did work and I experienced those supposedly awful endings. I feel bad enough that the game is full of all kinds of bugs and glitches, but I could have almost ignored those, but my game will not even run, and the endings are supposedly so awful that I just don't care anymore. I just want my money back. I never want to play this horrible game. My disappointment is immeasurable. 8 years of waiting for this, and it's a mountain of regrets.

I tried to follow this link on the forums and it redirected me around in circles and sent me back here. So "here" sent me around, and back "here" again.
what is going on.png

So I guess this is the only and last place I can think of where I can beg for help getting a refund, since support is completely unresponsive. I'm worried that everyone else is going to receive a refund, and that I wont get any refund, because I fear the refund money will dry up or something. I don't know anymore. I just feel so lost. I feel so crushed. I can't believe how bad this feels. even this doesn't do a good enough job to describe how I feel.

Can someone please help me get a refund on gog for pc version? I have this really strange feeling I wont get a refund. $59.99 down the drain. the world wide health situation is crazy and I could really use that to put towards some more food. :giveup:

Last edited:
I doubt anyone on here can help you, its all on GOG to refund your game. I took a quick look at their policy and it looks like you should be eligible, especially if you can't even get the game to run. If you think their support ticket system bugged out, make a new ticket or try to contact them directly.

I'm not saying pc this or consoles that. I'm just saying that I would appreciate the same level of attention as a pc user as everyone else. pc is having issues as well, not just consoles.

The only reason consoles (ps4/ps5) are getting faster refunds is because Sony made the effort to expedite the process and in your case it is on GOG to do the same for you. Next time though you should consider buying your PC games from the Steam store, their refund system is almost entirely automated and painless so long as you meet certain criteria.

I doubt anyone on here can help you, its all on GOG to refund your game. I took a quick look at their policy and it looks like you should be eligible, especially if you can't even get the game to run. If you think their support ticket system bugged out, make a new ticket or try to contact them directly.

The only reason consoles (ps4/ps5) are getting faster refunds is because Sony made the effort to do so and in your case it is on GOG to do the same for you. Next time though you should consider buying your PC games from the Steam store, their refund system is almost entirely automated and painless so long as you meet certain criteria.
Thanks for the suggestion but as bad of an experience as I am having here, I'm buying games on gog specifically because I disagree with steams policies. If my experience gets worse here as well, I may just quit video games all together, even though I love video games. I only buy video games on gog. But things are rapidly changing in ways that I'm very unhappy about. This is a very sad situation.
Post automatically merged:

Still... no refund.... yet... :giveup:

Last edited:
When I realized the game was a crapshow I tried to refund, never got the refund even after 7 days so I just started playing the game. I wonder if I even qualify now. All I know is I will never buy a game on GOG again. On their website they said you can refund a game up to 30 days after purchase even if you played it. It's so frustrating.

When I realized the game was a crapshow I tried to refund, never got the refund even after 7 days so I just started playing the game. I wonder if I even qualify now. All I know is I will never buy a game on GOG again. On their website they said you can refund a game up to 30 days after purchase even if you played it. It's so frustrating.
I think it's valid by when you lodge the request

Would you believe I still have not gotten a refund on gog.com? Not a single reply back. :giveup:

Just very weird it won't run when it runs on everyone else's. That's not the game being bugged, that's your hardware being bugged. Sort it out.. or what is it you are trying to run this on? A printer from 1994?

after patch 1.04 game went stable as any game would. There are glitches as with any game, this is hardly anything which takes from it, I am not 40 hours in or so and it's epically massive, so much more to do, and totally immersive.. loving it ,despite the fact "difficulty" is an issue. once it goes mods, it's just gonna be best sci fi game ever, hands down.

Already a 9/10 and just gonna go stronger and stronger.

Wanting a refund because you have the non drm game now or so doesn't qualify kid. It's rough to pay 50 euros + for AAA games, this one however, is totally worth it.

PS. Ye, sounds like you should just quit video games. Then get a job, and realise your work's worth.

I bet a lot of ps4 players got the game, read about it, attempted a speed run anyway, beat it, loved it and then went to ask for a refund. Sony knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men.

Just very weird it won't run when it runs on everyone else's. That's not the game being bugged, that's your hardware being bugged. Sort it out.. or what is it you are trying to run this on? A printer from 1994?

after patch 1.04 game went stable as any game would. There are glitches as with any game, this is hardly anything which takes from it, I am not 40 hours in or so and it's epically massive, so much more to do, and totally immersive.. loving it ,despite the fact "difficulty" is an issue. once it goes mods, it's just gonna be best sci fi game ever, hands down.

Already a 9/10 and just gonna go stronger and stronger.

Wanting a refund because you have the non drm game now or so doesn't qualify kid. It's rough to pay 50 euros + for AAA games, this one however, is totally worth it.
I met system requirements, and No, I'm not running my game on an ancient device.
ancient laptop.png

Game doesn't work for me, and everything I have learned from others about the game makes me concerned enough considering how broken the game is even WHEN someone gets it to run. :shrug:

I bet a lot of ps4 players got the game, read about it, attempted a speed run anyway, beat it, loved it and then went to ask for a refund. Sony knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men.
You do know that tons of people are just having an absolutely terrible experience across all platforms right? I heard Sony and Microsoft customers are getting refunds but I don't hear very much about PC users getting refunds. I respect everyone regardless of what platform they use, but I would like to be treated fairly as well as someone who purchased the game on PC on gog.com. :shrug:

I met system requirements, and No, I'm not running my game on an ancient device.
View attachment 11106389
Game doesn't work for me, and everything I have learned from others about the game makes me concerned enough considering how broken the game is even WHEN someone gets it to run. :shrug:

You do know that tons of people are just having an absolutely terrible experience across all platforms right? I heard Sony and Microsoft customers are getting refunds but I don't hear very much about PC users getting refunds. I respect everyone regardless of what platform they use, but I would like to be treated fairly as well as someone who purchased the game on PC on gog.com. :shrug:

Lol. Do I know? Are you kidding? Of course I know. Every social media platform I've visited has thousands of users who make their sentiments perfectly clear.

My point is, there are ps4 players that asked for refunds and were surprised when they learned that the game would be deleted from their systems. If that's not laughable, I don't know. I'm just wondering how many other players, regardless of platform, has played the game with the intention of getting a refund later on. Seems like a dirty tactic to me.
Edit: not saying that you or anyone on this thread is guilty of this. I'm just saying it's out there.

Been waiting 7 days for a refund, still nothing, no reply. Not gonna buy anything from GOG ever again. DRM free or not.

Lol. Do I know? Are you kidding? Of course I know. Every social media platform I've visited has thousands of users who make their sentiments perfectly clear.

My point is, there are ps4 players that asked for refunds and were surprised when they learned that the game would be deleted from their systems. If that's not laughable, I don't know. I'm just wondering how many other players, regardless of platform, has played the game with the intention of getting a refund later on. Seems like a dirty tactic to me.
I have no idea who in the world asks for a refund and then keeps the thing they returned. This is completely backwards and random, forgive me if I don't know why you are bringing this up in this thread. :think: ?
I guess thanks for sharing this story :shrug:
Always good to be aware I suppose.

Been waiting 7 days for a refund, still nothing, no reply. Not gonna buy anything from GOG ever again. DRM free or not.
If I get a refund I will still be sad but I will probably trust gog.com enough to continue being a customer for a long time.
If I don't get a refund I might be so depressed that I just completely quite video games entirely. :sleep:

I have no idea who in the world asks for a refund and then keeps the thing they returned. This is completely backwards and random, forgive me if I don't know why you are bringing this up in this thread. :think: ?????
I guess thanks for sharing this story? :shrug:

I would assume that Sony has seen a players progress in-game, via ps4 trophy and has decided not to honor refunds based on the knowledge that some players are being dishonest. It's a posibility that gog may be slow to respond to your request in hopes that you start playing the game and forget about wanting a refund. I don't know, man. Just spitballing. Sorry to ruin your thread.

If I get a refund I will still be sad but I will probably trust gog.com enough to continue being a customer for a long time.
If I don't get a refund I might be so depressed that I just completely quite video games entirely. :sleep:
Nahh, I will just quit GOG. Steam has never done it, as long as you are within parameters of refund they give it almost instantly. GOG may have a GREAT refund policy but if they don't even refund you or take forever to do so, then its useless.

Except the game isn't broken for most. The launch was crashing left and right and the bugs are there, it's been fixed. it's all good. the glitches are still there. still, is minor compared to the fact, we have a spot to go to in the future, choom.Again, if the game isn't launching for you, that's not the game, millions andmillions of people are playing the game lol. Either blame yourself (if self-built) or whomever built that potato of yours.

Also, GOG doesn't deal with people's personal depressions.

the REASON CPDR approve refunding on Playstations is because they realised the resulting product was NOT giving what was advertised in terms of playability on the older? ones or so. Still tons of those players still keep it because it's doable. CDPR are just being honest, and correct if offeirng it on that platform due to that. The PC platform has no such claim whatsoever. If you are having issues, it's because you aren't cutting it , hardware wise. Glitches in the game vs the total experience has nothing with 'refunds' to do . It WOULD have been the case had the game been as it was at launch. the patches have sorted it, by far. Glitches are glitches, it's a game, not a BD.

PS.

regrding that picture lol.. as one of the Night City mayor nominates says "I approve of this message".

Last edited:
Except the game isn't broken for most. The launch was crashing left and right and the bugs are there, it's been fixed. it's all good. the glitches are still there. still, is minor compared to the fact, we have a spot to go to in the future, choom.Again, if the game isn't launching for you, that's not the game, millions andmillions of people are playing the game lol. Either blame yourself (if self-built) or whomever built that potato of yours.

Also, GOG doesn't deal with people's personal depressions.
Please speak for yourself. It is not "all good" and my game still doesn't start.
>for most
>glitches still there
>all good
>blame yourself

:ROFLMAO:
Are you a comedian? I purchased a product and it doesn't work. I asked for a refund. Are you really trying to convince me to be happy when I have a large list of reasons not to be? :shrug:

With all respects, I don't quite understand this logic of yours.

Let's assume you won't get a refund (for whatever reason), a single game for which you couldn't get a refund will make you quit video games entirely?

I wonder how you have been able to hold that long then, because usually refunds on games is not a norm, especially when you buy games from local retail stores.

Also how does this one game alone decide over your hobby?

Don't get me wrong here, I am not trying to be offensive at all, it's just that your reasoning of wanting a refund is, in my opinion, quite suspective. Something tells me that it isn't right, maybe that's also why you didn't get an answer from GOG just yet.

Cheers
TalentX

Top Bottom