FPS Limited to 20

+
My FPS seems to be capped at 20fps for whatever reason. Changing In-game settings doesn't affect anything (running Ultra or Low settings without affecting the fps). I have tried V-Sync off and on both in-game and through NVIDIA control panel and have played around with the max fps setting in-game aswell. I have tried reinstalling the game, reinstalling the drivers but nothing has fixed my issue. Perhaps the most peculiar part of it all is that during the start of the game where V goes into that VR training tutorial, in the main hub section of it, it was the only place the fps jumped back up to 60 or above. But as soon as entering one of the training sections, it goes back down to 20 fps. I have also experienced this jump back up to 60 FPS in few second bursts just randomly throughout the game but then immediately back down to the supposed 20 FPS limit. My PC specs are also above that of the recommended specs by CDPR to run the game. My CPU usage when in game stays around 30-40% and my GPU usage is around 20-30%. I am aware those are not good values and I'm thinking that they may either be lower because of the FPS limit or the FPS is limited because the usage is low. I should also mention that every other game on my PC runs fine and this FPS cap only applies to Cyberpunk. Have been trying to get to the bottom of this since the game came out as the game is barely playable and is ruining my experience. I'm so lost at this point and I feel like I've tried everything, someone please shed their light on this if possible.

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600
GPU: GTX 1070
RAM: 16GB
MOBO: ASROCK AB350M Pro4
STORAGE: 500GB SSD 1TB HDD
RESOLUTION (+ TARGET FPS): 1080p 60fps
PLATFORM: Steam

downgrade to windows 2004
update windows via the microsoft utility update in their site
its fixes

Ufa eu encontrei alguém com o mesmo problema que eu, meu hardware e mais modesto que o seu, estou nas configurações recomendadas mas eu tenho esses mesmos problemas

I posted the fix
downgrade w10 to 2004, find a tuto on internet
update via the utilty on microsoft site to 20H2
if you're not in 20H2 just update via the site

I had the same problem, it works, this is the fix.

I posted the fix
downgrade w10 to 2004, find a tuto on internet
update via the utilty on microsoft site to 20H2
if you're not in 20H2 just update via the site

I had the same problem, it works, this is the fix.

That really works for me but after I close the game and open it again after an half hour or 1 hour it is again caped at 20fps.
Do you maybe know why? Just to play that game I did this what you said about 4 times. It is kinda sad. By the way how do you find this solution?

Top Bottom