Help! Cyberpunk has been crashing my drivers since the 1.05 update!

+
Hi,

I have been able to play the game just fine untill the 1.04 Patch came out. After the 1.04 update the game started to crash on launch ( I started getting the Cyberpunk 2077 has flatlined error) but it would eventually work if I kept trying. After the latest patch (1.05) everything went to hell. Everytime I try to launch the game not only do I get the flatlined error, the game crashes my graphics card driver and other drivers and I have to uninstall and reinstall them all over again. I tried pretty much every fix I could find on the internet to no avail.

I will be glad if anyone can help me with a solution.

Thanks

P.S. the game launches only after crashing my drivers which leads to having like 10 fps or less. Lovely stuff.

Can you add a bit more information regarding your computer (CPU, GPU, RAM, Windows version...)?
Otherwise, it might be difficult for other people to help.
Also, it would be good to know if you installed a mod for the game during 1.04?

Can you add a bit more information regarding your computer (CPU, GPU, RAM, Windows version...)?
Otherwise, it might be difficult for other people to help.
Also, it would be good to know if you installed a mod for the game during 1.04?

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz
16.0 GB RAM
Windows 10 Home, Version 20H2
19042.685 OS Build
64-bit operating system

Please, let me know if anything else is needed.

I didn't install any mods.

I'm also having this same issue.

Intel i5-9600K CPU 3.7GHz (Current OC 4.4)
32 GB Ram
Windows 10 Home Version 1909

I've been running the OC stable for the last year

Graphic card is a FE RTX 2070. Was running an slight under volt (also stable since purchased) which is now back to default settings. Temps are stable at about 68-70C.

I'm also having this same issue.

Intel i5-9600K CPU 3.7GHz (Current OC 4.4)
32 GB Ram
Windows 10 Home Version 1909

I've been running the OC stable for the last year

Graphic card is a FE RTX 2070. Was running an slight under volt (also stable since purchased) which is now back to default settings. Temps are stable at about 68-70C.

Have you been having this issue from 1.04 / 1.05 onwards as well or since the beginning? Just wondering. I hope someone can help us find a solution.

For me, it started with 1.05 and still persists with 1.06. I posted in other thread with people experiencing the same issue.

Top Bottom