Anyone manage to fill all the display spots in your weapon room?`

+
Can we start a list of what weapons can be displayed?

I know Jackie and Dex's guns appear, as does one of the swords you get during the main story

Ok i think its only specific Iconic weapons as ive added 3 or 4 iconics to my stash and they have not appearred

still missing few pieces...

photomode_22122020_190324.png

the slots on the right wall are for crafted iconic weapons,

photomode_22122020_190344.png

The katanas:
One is from Sandayu Oda or what was his name. it was a fight durring main misions.
The other one, a lot of people missed. it's in AV on the roof during The Heist mission.

Yeah you can place jackies gun there, also dexes.
next are Johnys gun, "Archangel" (i don't remeber where i got it though), Owervatch, shotgun called "Mox".
Looks like there is one spot for "Skippy".
and the last one (bottom left corner) i have no clue :)

The list of displayable weapons is :
1 . Breakthrough
2 . Overwatch
3 . Moron Labe
4 . Psalm 11:6
5 . Buzzsaw
6 . Yinglong
7 . Mox
8 . The Headsman
9 . Sovereign
10 . La Chingona Dorada
11 . Malorian Arms 3516
12 . Plan B
13 . Skippy
14 . Archangel
15 . Comrade's Hammer
16 . Crash
17 . Jinchu Maru
18 . Satori
Bonus slot . Ba Xing Chong (slot appears once you acquire and stash it)

still missing few pieces...

View attachment 11107910

the slots on the right wall are for crafted iconic weapons,

View attachment 11107922

The katanas:
One is from Sandayu Oda or what was his name. it was a fight durring main misions.
The other one, a lot of people missed. it's in AV on the roof during The Heist mission.

Yeah you can place jackies gun there, also dexes.
next are Johnys gun, "Archangel" (i don't remeber where i got it though), Owervatch, shotgun called "Mox".
Looks like there is one spot for "Skippy".
and the last one (bottom left corner) i have no clue :)

Befriend Kerry Eurodyne
;) For me both Skippy and Crash are buggy, sadly. I can't stash 'em. But I really enjoyed hunting for the weapons anyway!

Interesting, I have several of the Iconic weapons from completing the storyline and none of them populate the wall. Is there a manual way to insert them?

Interesting, I have several of the Iconic weapons from completing the storyline and none of them populate the wall. Is there a manual way to insert them?
Nope! Just stash 'em and they should show up on the wall! If uh... it's one of the ones that have a dedicated spot that is ;)

I'll have to check my stash but I think I may have gotten rid of some of my iconics already :(
If I did sell them, it was at a drop point which I don't think you can buy back from once they refresh.

I hope that in future updates or DLCs (obviously an update after the last DLC to also be able to expose the iconic weapons of the DLCs) we will have access to a new house where we can expose all the weapons (Dildo included) and iconic armor of the game. As a final gift and an ode to convulsive collecting (And that the stash of the houses are linked to see the complete wall also in the apartment)

I have Crash and Satori missing because I'm wielding them and their legendary, and Mox because she's bugged and won't give it to me, but otherwise yes, have all of the others.

how did you get skippy in there, do you have to tell it your not taking it back or tell it your are and then not do so and then stash it? I can't put it in my stash yet as it's a quest item.

how did you get skippy in there, do you have to tell it your not taking it back or tell it your are and then not do so and then stash it? I can't put it in my stash yet as it's a quest item.
Once you've gotten the 50 kills and tell him you're keeping him, Skippy's no longer flagged as a quest item and can be stashed.

I'm only missing Skippy because I gave him back to Regina.
Have all the other ones though.

Would love to have an interactive stash in the armoury, a weapon rack or something similar where you can place your weapons (e.g. armoury of the "Premium House" you get at one ending) as well as an interactive wardrobe

Once you've gotten the 50 kills and tell him you're keeping him, Skippy's no longer flagged as a quest item and can be stashed.
Ah, so you just tell him your keeping him and put up with the "BAD USER!" till you get him stashed, got it

Top Bottom