Second Conflict Mission Bug

+
Same problem for me (PC, 1.05). Played the game for 73hours now, really enjoyed most of it (even if I stumbled over a ton of bugs since the new patch which I didn't notice before) but thats the first time I'm just stuck. To be prepared for bugs I'm using like 10 savegames which I rotate through everytime I save but that means that the oldest one is like two hours old and I can't apply the "fix" anymore.
Planned to finish the 100% run around christmas but I don't think it will be fixed in the next couple weeks so I guess I'm fucked now?

Same problem for me (PC, 1.05). Played the game for 73hours now, really enjoyed most of it (even if I stumbled over a ton of bugs since the new patch which I didn't notice before) but thats the first time I'm just stuck. To be prepared for bugs I'm using like 10 savegames which I rotate through everytime I save but that means that the oldest one is like two hours old and I can't apply the "fix" anymore.
Planned to finish the 100% run around christmas but I don't think it will be fixed in the next couple weeks so I guess I'm fucked now?
We're pretty much f*cked yeah, I have stopped playing because I'm worried about possibly encountering more game breaking bugs while doing a gig or whatever. I'm beyond angry and disappointed.

4th day waiting for someone to fix the bug that probably will take 1 hr to fix!!!! I love the game even tho its completely bugged which i have never seen in any game but this stuff man needs to be fixed as soon as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same bug, saved Brick and sided with Maelstrom during the Flathead job. Coincidentally the game generated a spot for Brick in the Columbarium, so I think the logic that controls the outcome of that quest may be fucky. This was my last side job before the point of no return so I'm taking a break from this game which I've otherwise enjoyed despite the jank. This is the first one that has really blocked progress for me and I'm disappointed. Playing on PC.

1. Load BEFORE call Nancy.
2. Go to All Foods (mailstorm start mission)
3. Call Nansy there.
4. Go finish quest.

For now Its like this

4th day waiting for someone to fix the bug that probably will take 1 hr to fix!!!! I love the game even tho its completely bugged which i have never seen in any game but this stuff man needs to be fixed as soon as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
very much suspect that we won't see a fix or even a response to this till in the new year.

the one year we'll all be stuck inside.

I’m currently trying to complete the side job called “Holdin’ On” and I’m supposed to find Kerry in his villa. I’m in his villa and I can’t find him. I can’t really do anything except run around the house. I’ve killed all the robots outside to see if that changed anything and it didn’t.

I reloaded to game to try to fix it, nope. I even went and did other side jobs in the meantime and came back, still not continuing the quest. Am I missing something? Johnny commented on the spray paint that’s on Kerry’s outer wall, and said something when I called from the gate, but nothing since then.

What should I do?

I’m currently trying to complete the side job called “Holdin’ On” and I’m supposed to find Kerry in his villa. I’m in his villa and I can’t find him. I can’t really do anything except run around the house. I’ve killed all the robots outside to see if that changed anything and it didn’t.

I reloaded to game to try to fix it, nope. I even went and did other side jobs in the meantime and came back, still not continuing the quest. Am I missing something? Johnny commented on the spray paint that’s on Kerry’s outer wall, and said something when I called from the gate, but nothing since then.

What should I do?
Not relevant here but after examining everything inside this house you should find doors to bathroom.

I'm also experiencing the same bug on PC 1.05 and am unable to use the work around without losing hours of gameplay. I had all the characters alive as well so maybe something in the logic is weird as well. I'm essentially locked out of this character until it's fixed.

Unfortunately it will be the second week of January before this issue is addressed, it seems. Just a quick announcement would go a long way, though. It's been 4 days and nothing.

While waiting, I tried to complete the cyberpsycho quests and guess what?? Bugged out of that one as well! Stuck at 16/17.

Seriously, visual quirks and occasional restarts are not impossible to manage, but these game breaking bugs that make you just park and wait are getting on my nerves. It's a serious shame that such a beautiful game makes it this hard to enjoy it..

I read the workaround on the forum after I completed a flurry of quests. Its too late for me to go back. Would be great if CDPR can fix this bug in the next update..

This is the second game breaking bug (apart from Panam final mission) I've encountered in my playthrough.

Playing on a PS5, patch 1.0.5. I take the elevator upstairs to the entrance to Totentanz but when I get to the door I get the mission update to "talk to Dum Dum", but he's not there, there's only 3 Maelstrom labeled "fanatic". No way to continue the mission.

I've tried saving and reloading from multiple points, tried jumping back a mission and playing from there, I've tried getting up to the bug and fast traveling around (once I leave the area there's no exclamation point showing me where to go anymore).

This is really pissing me off, I fought through continuous crashes and other smaller bugs, but haven't been hit with something game breaking until now. At this point I might just refund the game, does anyone know if you get to keep your save if you do?
try this it worked for me

try this it worked for me
What are you even supposed to do here? This is just teleporting with no explanation and no visual proof to actually see if this helps or not...
People already know of the workaround that involves calling Nancy from the All Foods location, so if this is the same thing then this still won't help many of us unfortunately.

Top Bottom