Do NOT go into a bathroom and flush the toilet...

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
...you will literally watch your $80 flush down the drain.

How has nobody brought this up in all of the videos I've seen of Cyberpunk 2077 memes and WTF's?! The toilet flush animation is literally a 2d animation stuck in a 3d toilet model. I want so bad to cut the devs some slack on this but after seeing that flush animation I'm truly starting to believe that this is the biggest troll ever accomplished by any organized group.

It was bad enough when I realized that our "grenade blast radius" would only be displayed with a 2d flat model rather than the 3-d shape seen in the demo video. But now a lazy 2d animation for the toilet flush. How hard, in 8 years, would it have been to put in a more realistic flush than what they've got there. It literally looks like they had the intern do it, and I don't mean the tech intern, I mean the intern that sorts the mail in the sub-levels of the basement and isn't normally allowed on any floor above the mezzanine.

I'm about to throw up from all of the pent-up disgust I've got after playing this game for a full week. I went from really enjoying myself to coming out of disillusionment and realizing just how awful this game is compared to both the demo we saw two years ago and what we expected from the term "next-gen".

Seriously? You're all worked up over an toilet flushing animation? What next? V sleeps the wrong way on the bed in his/her apartment?

Mostly sarcasm, but I suppose your humor is about as wet as Ben Shapiro's wife. What I'm trying to say is that this is a clear example of where they quite literally threw their hands up and said "fuck it!".

Sleeping in bed odd was literally the first thing anyone poked fun at, that's so December 15th it's not even funny anymore.

Seriously? You're all worked up over an toilet flushing animation? What next? V sleeps the wrong way on the bed in his/her apartment?

It's not only the flush.

The flush was just the drop of water that made the full cup of problems spill out (for him/her).

This game, despite having a great character development and story, is below what modders, that work for free, usually do in terms of gameplay balances, animations for characters unlinked to main campaign, optmization, collision system, and physics programing.

There's so much wrong things going on, that the flush, sleeping position, showering with clothes on, drinking and eating with no animations, cars automatically catching fire after some collision, and several other issues just show an absurd lack of respect with the gamer community (despite of what their PR say), and how they're not even trying.

Even in those obvious things there was a complete lack of attention, almost like it was done on purpose.

All those amateur errors weren't made in games released 7 years ago, it's years behind GTA V, which was released for PS3.

Even smaller titles, like saints row - the third, which was made to be funny, doesn't have the problems that this game has.

But don't take my word for it watch for yourself, here's what I mean:

Gta 5

Saints Row 3

Gta 3 (from 2001)

Sleeping Dogs (from 2012)

Far Cry 5

So, it's not only the flush, it's not even a freaking flush was done right.

It showed how there wasn't any kind of care from them, and that the "consumer friendly" and "for the gamers" is just something they say to keep investors (because that's what it was said in investor's call) and the gaming community trapped in this gigantic web of lies.

And you know what? They didn't even care to make a specific background gameplay sound, like they done in The Witcher 3, that's why there are infinite radios everywhere.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X6-Gjo9h6Bg&t=5s

So people aren't complaining for free. There's no excuse for this game to release in this sad shape, the head of CDPR should never allow this kind of product to be shipped in this state.

It hinders the company, the business partners, the consumers, their employees and brake the investor's trust in the head administration capability to make good decisions. This shameful performance will directly impact on multiplayer sales, just as happened with Resident Evil Resistance.

Oh man, i thought this post was going to tell me there is hidden money in the toilet!
I went into one of the bathrooms in one of the main storyline locations and noticed a big brown dildo jammed in one, looking as though it was supposed to be a massive turd. No, I did not take a screenshot.

Though I do find these urinals rather 1980's-ish.
photomode_20122020_233718.png

The flush was just the drop of water that made the full cup of problems spill out (for him/her).

Eggxactly!

It started as a slow drip of hope in my first playthrough when I started to see all of the reported issues. But I remained faithful, seeing that my experience was actually fairly bug free and nothing game breaking was happening. But then I started to realize all the little things that were bothersome. Things that should never have passed QA unless they were either built as intended or ignored out of willful ignorance. But the biggest issue is the 8 year development time span and THIS is the result?

I'm on my third playthrough now, I gave up on the second one because I started not even enjoying all the repetitive storyline points that seemed scripted and so linear, lacking any dynamic value at all. Now on my 3rd and most likely final playthrough until major changes are issued, I've come to realize that nearly the entire game is scripted with little to no real randomization. Many of the "working" features are pointless so it makes no sense to have even included them (races with Claire for example). All of the encounters that seemed random at first are scripted and elements in the game which should be cleaned up after a full 24 hours are still there days and weeks later.

The issue I'm bugging about right now is the sheer massive number of explosive containers all over every gang location. A lot of them don't even make any sense to be there. It's like someone literally just took the only two models for these explosive canisters they have and went on a copy/paste binge one night and nobody else noticed how stupid that was or dared to say anything about it. Not only do those explosive canisters kill you in a single hit if you are too close but they typically rarely add value to the gameplay tactics and look corny as hell just sitting in the most Redikulous places to boot. We've already got major capabilities which rival these tacky tactic traps when it comes to quickhacks and grenades. The design decisions just don't make any sense at this point.

I've truly come to believe at this point that we are being trolled by CDPR. Sounds like they already made their dev and marketing fees back even with digital refunds so jokes on us really. They could completely cancel support for this game and scrap it, let it die a slow and painful death with limited mod support and we'll all just get hyped over the 'next-next-gen' game that looks even half as good (well at least those who survive COVID21). I'll say this again as I've said elsewhere in the forums - this is NOT even close to the game we were previewed in 2018. I don't NEED a flushable toilet but it would be nice if they are going to put any effort at all into it that it looks better than something a 10 year old could whip up in some freeware animation software they pirated from China. Otherwise, why even bother - use those devs time and resources to, at the very least, bang out a game that has some CORE to it. There is no core here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom