Can we talk about fingers? (spoilers)

+
Fingers is too repulsive to be so punishing when you punch him in the face. Fingers should increase his prices rather than lock his shop to you completely, or move some his mods to other rippers, because being forced to be nice to that guy is ridiculous.

Maybe it's one of the "choices that are supposed to make a difference" ;)

I do get how missing out on certain stuff isn't cool tho...

Maybe it's one of the "choices that are supposed to make a difference" ;)

I do get how missing out on certain stuff isn't cool tho...
i understand ...but it has left me sort of ...not wanting to play the game any further, i know its stupid maybe its the completionist in me but either way this situation makes me not want to play anymore but then again i really want to PLAY XD

(starting over just aint a option for me)

i understand ...but it has left me sort of ...not wanting to play the game any further, i know its stupid maybe its the completionist in me but either way this situation makes me not want to play anymore but then again i really want to PLAY XD

(starting over just aint a option for me)

Rest assured that there's many, many and MANY other things you can still collect :giggle: Maybe whatever Fingers sold can also be randomly dropped - who knows. Also, you got good Karma from not being sympathetic to that... guy - So in my book, it was worth it :sneaky:

Rest assured that there's many, many and MANY other things you can still collect :giggle: Maybe whatever Fingers sold can also be randomly dropped - who knows. Also, you got good Karma from not being sympathetic to that... guy - So in my book, it was worth it :sneaky:

yeah i wil keep my eyes peeled ,
also that was quite decent of you... but i do not find it appropriate calling that piece of **** a guy XD but i do understand what you mean :), i am indeed really hoping the parts wil just drop somewhere at random, and you're right it was TOTALLY worth punching him XD.

yeah i wil keep my eyes peeled ,
also that was quite decent of you... but i do not find it appropriate calling that piece of **** a guy XD but i do understand what you mean :), i am indeed really hoping the parts wil just drop somewhere at random, and you're right it was TOTALLY worth punching him XD.

Enjoy your stay in Night City, choom ;)

Top Bottom