Iconic Weapons Not On Wall in Stash

+
There seems to be a bug where the iconic weapons don't show up in the Stash on the wall. Unless it's only specific items that will show up there and not just "every iconic". It seems like if you just take the weapon, never upgrade it or anything it will show up fine, but if you upgrade the weapon and then later decide to put it in your stash it won't show up on the wall.

Unless it's only specific items that will show up there and not just "every iconic".

This is correct; only specific iconics show up on the wall.

This website has a list containing details regarding which ones can be displayed in the apartment.

Weapons that display on the wall:

Malorian Arms
Overwatch
Mox
La Chingona Dorada
Satori
Jinchu Maru
Crash
Skippy
Archangel
Plan B
Moron Labe
Psalm 11:6
Headsman
Buzzsaw
Sovereign
YingLong
Breakthrough
Comrades Hammer

Weapons that display on the wall:

Malorian Arms
Overwatch
Mox
La Chingona Dorada
Satori
Jinchu Maru
Crash
Skippy
Archangel
Plan B
Moron Labe
Psalm 11:6
Headsman
Buzzsaw
Sovereign
YingLong
Breakthrough
Comrades Hammer
I have at least half of those in my stash, and none of them show up in the spots on the wall...

I have at least half of those in my stash, and none of them show up in the spots on the wall...
If you're like me and put all of them in your trunk instead of directly in your stash in the apartment, they don't appear.
I think to make them appear on the wall, you have either to open your stash in the apartment once or either retrieve them and put them in your stash again (not sure which one).

If you're like me and put all of them in your trunk instead of directly in your stash in the apartment, they don't appear.
I think to make them appear on the wall, you have either to open your stash in the apartment once or either retrieve them and put them in your stash again (not sure which one).
No, I rarely use the trunk of my car, though I do need to go check to make sure I didn't leave anything there after reading about it being separate, I might have one or two other iconics in there, most of them go straight into my apartment stash, which is why I am irritated that it is not showing on the wall like I was told it would/should by others

No, I rarely use the trunk of my car, though I do need to go check to make sure I didn't leave anything there after reading about it being separate, I might have one or two other iconics in there, most of them go straight into my apartment stash, which is why I am irritated that it is not showing on the wall like I was told it would/should by others
Ok :(
So if you don't use mods (I mean, never), you should send a ticket to the support ("Contact Us" button). Maybe a "rare" bug, I completed a lot of playthroughs since release and I never encounter any issue with iconics which have a dedicated place on walls (and it's not a common bug posted on the forum too).

Top Bottom