🎉The Welcome Thread

+
Are these legit? copies of game with no platform
so being sold on eBay, if they are allowing it, then its must be legit?

So they are selling copies of Cyberpunk, literally for half the price of rrp

I asked the seller which platform its on, he said no platform, game is not auto patched either

He explained that he will email the buyer a rar file, which then must be extracted and then the game is playable

So if its not a pirate copy and ebay is selling it what is it classed at?

Never seen a game being sold this way.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cyberpunk-2077-PC-Download-Read-Desc/353325109717?hash=item5243d151d5:g:i6gAAOSwum1fxdR3

I have crafting stuck at skill 12. Why won't it go any higher? Is my current level, 36, hindering it or something?

Hey, following some of the colleagues up there, I would like to report some Portuguese(BR) translation errors.

the biggest one is when you call your car, it shows how far it is on the right upper corner, the english word is "away" but in translation it has been confused with the status "away" or not available.
it should change from "Ausente" to "Distante".

second one is when Judy is talking about her the fighting chip she programmed, at the dialog V asks if it has been tested, and she says that it would take years and many subjects. well, Portuguese translation has translated subjects as "themes" instead of individuals.

it should change from "temas" to "cobaias".

Hi!
So when I played Cyberpunk 2077 on PS5 console ( PS4 backward compatible physical disk) I had very minor issues with performance and frame rate stability on its launch day....HOWEVER..... The game visually looked very downgraded as if it was playing in slightly less than 1080p @ 60fps on PS5 which is weird because PS4 console is meant to be played in 1080p resolution and PS5 can able to boost up resolution to true 4k either in 60fps or 30fps. Also I want to point out that HDR kind of looked broke to me on PS5 as if it was upscaled from SDR to fake HDR resulting bit washed out overall. Furthermore, the animation looked funny and characters facial animations had many issues with weird bugs and glitches at some parts. I mean I can understand why this game was hyped especially the same developer made The Witcher series game and it was the best game ever made according to many gamers and likewise many gamers were especially hyped for this RPG game as well, however despite advertising this game for over 5 years and this is what we got obviously triggered many gamers and made them feel disappointed. Which is why I want to ask if any insider at CD Projekt working on this game currently, what is your current plan for this game especially the circumstances is looking troubled for CD Projekt Red. Are you going to release a new patch before the end of 2020 in next two weeks fixing many issues on PS4 and Xbox console? Are you fixing the broken HDR quality? And when are you planning on releasing next gen console PS5 upgrade patch? And PLEASE PLEASE fix any small or big glitches and bugs throughout the game on PS4 and Xbox consoles. And same for next gen console Thanks and keep us updated.

Hello there!

First of all I wanted to wish Every body a happy holidays with family or close ones, especially to the dev team.

I also wanted to ask, since in the clouds, we learn the real name of our V is there any chance to add texts/message from our romance options to discus it? Or extra dialog added to the game, where we tell them our name?

Because in clouds V tells the person we meet to not call them by name since it's only reserved for close ones.

It would be perfect for our romance options.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm Kirolos, 29 years old metalhead from Egypt
I'd like to start here by saying I have been waiting for this game since I was in college, and as the trailers went on, I thought "this is the game I am ending my gaming career with."
And now it was released, I had to pirate it because I was very short in cash "excuse me, I bought all the other games you made, and once I have cash, if I'm alive, I will buy it."
I just got diagnosed with Covid, and I think this actually might be the game I'm ending my gaming career through, so far loving it as all your other works.. gotta say, you, CD Projekt, gave me a good ride of a life since The Witcher's very first release.. thanks, I hope to go on and see you flourish.

Hello there!

First of all I wanted to wish Every body a happy holidays with family or close ones, especially to the dev team.

I also wanted to ask, since in the clouds, we learn the real name of our V is there any chance to add texts/message from our romance options to discus it? Or extra dialog added to the game, where we tell them our name?

Because in clouds V tells the person we meet to not call them --------------- since it's only reserved for close ones.

It would be perfect for our romance options.
spoilers? delete the names :(

游戏建议:
第一,驾驶,车辆
1,驾驶车辆,第一人称视角,除了一个两个车以外,其他的车,普遍的有驾驶座位太低,视野低的情况,不能自动调整座椅。上个坡,不管车速多少,居然看不见前方100米以内的视物。
2,驾驶模式时,无论车速多少,小地图,始终不变,只显示近前线路提示,当车速超过100之后,看小地图,跟本来不及拐弯。我能看见前方有主路和两个出口交叉路,但是小地图非要到近前才能知道是往那边拐。
3,驾驶导航有问题,没有高架优先,城市里面人多,npc在交叉路口普遍降低到30以下,npc的右拐还能降到5左右,开车怎么着也应该要比自行车快吧?
4,城市中穿行,npc车辆普遍车速有问题,例如,你开车,依次排序等后面,绿灯时,居然不走。
你停车,他也停车,不会绕行
你撞车,不管有没有与他发生碰撞,他都急刹,甚至隔着好几个车道,不同的岔道口。
你下车走路,车辆能读堵一条街。。。
5,当你开车路过一个山洞的隧道时,车是没有车头灯的。。。晚上是怎么开车的。那个隧道,居然底盘低的车开不进去。石中剑开出去也难受。
6,克莱尔任务过后,就没有赛车比赛了么?
7,转遍整个城市,找不到一个车行,这是拉不到一个车辆赞助商么?
8,摩托车的风挡,为什么不是透明的,现实世界中大家都用深色的挡风么?为什么从驾驶位看前面,透射率那么差呢。
9,车辆的修理,必须通过呼叫系统来重置么。
10,车辆的改装,只存在剧情中么。

第二,人物,美妆,服饰
1,人物的发际线只能这么高么。
2,为什么按下脸部显示的效果,和正式进入游戏照镜子会有差异。照镜子为什么不能控制人物走动。
3,商店购买服饰,为什么没有试穿,或者展示衣服的效果。
4,部分场景,会光头。
5,带帽子后,会产生奇异的发型,而不是根据现有头发,进行收束。
6,npc穿模,npc能穿车,车能穿墙,在湖边赛车比赛结束后,不跟随克莱尔回去,会穿地,无限跌落,看见满天星河。
7,暴击机动队的出场方式有问题,从当前街道拐角批量进场,成包围形式都行,不能直接传送进场啊,整个直升机速降也比现在的出场方式要好很多。
8,义体整容,这个需要存在。
9,天会下雨很正常,但是那么多人在雨中漫步,这就不正常了。

第三,剧情
1,所有任务,都应该有拒绝的选项。
2,本土化问题,成年人的世界,没有爽快的答应,都是拒绝。·
3,拒绝任务后,但是我看到了什么,没有答应的情况下,居然必须跟敌方合作,智商降低了?
4,不做主线,钱再多,不能买车,难受。

第四,战斗,枪械,格斗。
1,无论什么时候,踩雷,都是一击必杀,这个不看防御么。
2,空手格斗伤害能比枪械高。
3,格斗厉害的npc,对枪械闪避,可以让你步枪一梭子都打空,手雷不掉血,但是挥拳必中,三拳就倒。boss不在此列。
4,不能为了让格斗出位,就强行拉高格斗的伤害啊,刀伤比枪伤高这么多倍,合理么。
5,建议出机甲,战斗机,买地,生产建筑,组织赛车比赛,组织帮派,可以发生火拼,可以组织战斗娱乐节目,将吃鸡搬入2077,百人吃鸡,万人围观。

Hi, I'd like to make a report about an issue in Cyberpunk 2077 that it seem anyone else had noticed. But i'm new in the forum so it doesn't let me to open a new thread until I reach 10 posts :(. Help.

Hi,
Haven't been able to create 10 posts yet but would like to report a (possible?) bug/glitch or see if anyone else is experiencing the same - can't find anyone reporting similar issues elsewhere.

It's a clothing glitch, looks like exploding textures - seems to be triggered when going from 3rd to 1st person camera in vehicles, especially when using motorcycles - for example I drive in 3rd person, and dismounting/exiting a car puts me back into 1st. I play on PS4, and this started for me on patch 1.05 in Act 3 after 60+hours gametime, initially I thought it was Johnny Silverhand's tank top bugging out but it happens regardless of clothing. Going into inventory and equipping/re-equipping any item of clothing in any slot seems to stop it.

Hi,
Haven't been able to create 10 posts yet but would like to report a (possible?) bug/glitch or see if anyone else is experiencing the same - can't find anyone reporting similar issues elsewhere.

It's a clothing glitch, looks like exploding textures - seems to be triggered when going from 3rd to 1st person camera in vehicles, especially when using motorcycles - for example I drive in 3rd person, and dismounting/exiting a car puts me back into 1st. I play on PS4, and this started for me on patch 1.05 in Act 3 after 60+hours gametime, initially I thought it was Johnny Silverhand's tank top bugging out but it happens regardless of clothing. Going into inventory and equipping/re-equipping any item of clothing in any slot seems to stop it.
Yup i have had it happen on PS4 as well playing on a Ps4 Pro. I typically have to load a save to fix the glitch mine always seems to happen when hopping off a motorbike or crashing a motorbike but ive seen it a handful of times.

Hey there everyone,

I normally just peruse the forums because I can normally find the info I need. However, I am turning up empty at the moment. Running CP on a PS4 and I am trying to complete the cyberpsycho gigs and have completed all but the Bloody Ritual. the problem is that there is no quest there for me. The space is there and the blood draw is on the ground, and the game even says I am in hostile territory when I go there, but there is no fridge, no bodies, no shard, and no cyberpsycho. I am not sure if it was there and then glitched out but I noticed it was not a quest I could do when I was towards the end of act 2

Has this happened to anyone else? I'm assuming that part of the game is going to be broken on this save but I didn't see this happen to anyone else so I wanted to see if anyone has an idea. Thanks for reading!

Hey choombas, how's it going? I've played through the storylines and am currently free roaming the rest of the game. Here are a few suggestions for the game.

- I am a PS VR user and CyberPunk 2077 feels like it could be a very good VR game. If the whole game isn't possible for some reason, certain parts of the game would be cool, like BD experiences.

- BrainDance- I would like to experience BD outside of missions.

- The game crashes a lot on PS4

- Vehicles- The view from a lot of the vehicles makes it hard and not fun to drive

- More saves for Photo mode. I don't don't if this matters or not, because when I ran out of saves, I started saving screenshots and I can use them to share that way.

Cool game, looking forward to seeing where it goes from here.

Peace

Hi. I just wanted to leave a suggestion for the CDPR Cyberpunk 2077 store. Would pay for a RL Tarot Deck made from the ones I sent V scrounging after all over night city and I didn't see anything like that in the store. They're beautiful. Please forward to appropriate department!

P.S. This verification ReCAPTCHA is ridiculous. I would rather have given blood to prove my human status.

Hi , please can a mod post a topic on my behalf?
I’m really enjoying Cyberpunk 2077 but I can’t 100% it due to an achievement glitch.
The Jungle achievement which is for completing Santo Domingo however I’ve done everything I can in that area and I’m stuck at 95%, anyone else had this?

Hey there! I'm new to the forums, so I can't make this in its own thread so I'm just going to post it here. It's not a bug, glitch, or anything that will hinder enjoyment of this amazing game, but more of a small overlook in the credits.

The attached screenshot is from the end of the credits with what looks like a message from a dev involving the wrapping of text in a credit line. A simple, small booboo that's really isn't a big deal, but I just wanted to give a heads up.
Capture.PNG

Hi, I'm new at the forum, I REALLY like Cyberpunk 2077, and I'm grateful that not many bugs have happened to me, I'm playing on PS4 Pro, and when I see random videos on YT about bugs I really think if my game is unique or what, because only 2-3 bugs happened to me.

Whatever, love the game, but, I think the duration of the story mode is very short, I've tried story mode of The Witcher 3, and it's EXTREMELY extensive, I read, like, 2 months ago, that Cyberpunk's story was not going to be as durable because of players who did not finish The Witcher 3, I think that's not correct, can't compare both games, when play Cyberpunk it's like focus on the entire world, explore it, idk, but not the same with The Witcher 3, very sad.

Another thing is the end of Cyberpunk's story, don't wanna spoiler it to anybody, but... well...

Thank to this game, hope you fix it little by little AND thank you for translate it to SPANISH.
Great job with the translate, btw, mix Spain-Spanish and Mexican-Spanish with the characters is awesome.

Thank youuu, and sorry for my english!

Last edited:
Probably a bit late for me to post here as ive already been posting on the forum. Im a mature gamer that has gamed since late 70's with the early pong games. I have gamed with most systems since then. My love for cdpr came with TW3, my first gaming experience ever where i actually felt sad knowing the game was coming to a close at the end of the blood and wine expansion, so many great characters which i could actually relate too. Just a breath taking experience. Loving CP2077 also.

Top Bottom