Assault in progress bugged.

+
I can't complete the assault in progress located at the very South-East of Westbrook (under a bridge, with homeless people).

There are no more enemies, and no evidence to collect (the blue marker points to nothing).

This sadly prevents me from getting the trophy tied to that area, so I'd like to know if anyone has a fix/solution to this, thanks.

Attachments

• Cyberpunk 2077_20201222152119.jpg
    Cyberpunk 2077_20201222152119.jpg
    759.9 KB · Views: 269
  • Cyberpunk 2077_20201222152141.jpg
    Cyberpunk 2077_20201222152141.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 297
I also have a assault in progress located at Westbrook mine is the one East on the Kabuki street terminal point and just south\east of the ripper doc.

no way to pick up the evidence

NO way to complete to get achievement

can anybody help us solve this please?
Cyberpunk 2077 (C) 2020 by CD Projekt RED 25_12_2020 11_26_45 (3).png
Cyberpunk 2077 (C) 2020 by CD Projekt RED 25_12_2020 11_27_06 (3).png

Last edited:
For my case, I started another playthrough, and where there was only a marker on my first save, there's a body where I can pick up the evidence. So I have to go through all the prologue, get my street cred high enough to unlock all the gigs/assaults, and clear them once again. Not very cool.

I am just this one assault in prgogress from my platinum trophy, come one CDPR, help us out!!

I can't complete the assault in progress located at the very South-East of Westbrook (under a bridge, with homeless people).

There are no more enemies, and no evidence to collect (the blue marker points to nothing).

This sadly prevents me from getting the trophy tied to that area, so I'd like to know if anyone has a fix/solution to this, thanks.

SAME HERE.

I suspct its one of those situations where the item you need, or the dead body with what you need, has disappeared into the ground.

I suspct its one of those situations where the item you need, or the dead body with what you need, has disappeared into the ground.
Other possible explanation could be that asset couldn't be loaded.

You could reloading earlier save, exiting area and coming back or exiting the game and then reloading earlier save.

I also have an assault in progress bugged out. In the Corpo Plaza, east-most assault in progress with the dead lady cop won't close for me.

I have one of those too, Watson, I think the closest assault from V's apartment (looks like a small street ripperdoc clinic). Killed those Tyger Claws, looted the bag, read the shard, but it's still showing on the map and no trophy for Watson district.

I have the same exact problem! I know exactly where it should be but it's burried underground. Please help it's the only trophie i need to get platinum trophy.

Top Bottom