Large Breast Size when clothed is actually Small Breast Size.

+
Hello, during character creation we are given the option to have "Large Breasts", when clothed these "Large Breasts" are shrunk to be Small, almost flat....

Why is there an option to have different sized breasts if the choice you pick is ignored when wearing any clothes?

After testing various types of clothes it basically looks like there is only one body type for clothed and then when unclothed the breasts literally grow bigger.

Could you please have the clothes conform to the characters body instead of making the breasts become A cups when wearing clothes.

I thought we were going to be able to customize our characters after character creation also, I was really shocked to find out this was not the case.....

Hello, during character creation we are given the option to have "Large Breasts", when clothed these "Large Breasts" are shrunk to be Small, almost flat....

Why is there an option to have different sized breasts if the choice you pick is ignored when wearing any clothes?

After testing various types of clothes it basically looks like there is only one body type for clothed and then when unclothed the breasts literally grow bigger.

Could you please have the clothes conform to the characters body instead of making the breasts become A cups when wearing clothes.

I thought we were going to be able to customize our characters after character creation also, I was really shocked to find out this was not the case.....

And with certain clothing if you look at the chest they look weird and caved in.

I think it's supposed to look like they are smooshed down or something, but probably mostly laziness. It's why we only have 3 options for breast size instead of a slider like most other games with a character creator.

The large option isn't even really that large either. Just saying.

And with certain clothing if you look at the chest they look weird and caved in.

I think it's supposed to look like they are smooshed down or something, but probably mostly laziness. It's why we only have 3 options for breast size instead of a slider like most other games with a character creator.

The large option isn't even really that large either. Just saying.

It's not "smooshed down" as you say, you can literally wear what is essentially a strap that covers just the nipples and watch the breast go from A cup to C cup when taking it on and off.

There is only one female player character model when clothed, the clothes don't conform to the character model, the character model conforms to the clothes, it should be the other way around.

And you are absolutely correct.

Last edited:
mh thats annoying, i hope they change that, i mean charakter creation isn't to impressive anyways, so having... bugs? like that stings even more than it would in other games.

and yea i was quite shocked when discovering that large, was very moderate in Cyberpunk.

*Ugh* The male models don't have much in the way of a package either, even if you specify that they are a monster or even large.

Now, if there still was proper nudity...

I agree though. The large breast size is underwhelming and there probably needed to be more choices.

This shouldn't have annoyed me nearly as much as it did, but man does this annoy me.

Why let me customise her chest at all, if doing so is going to mean every single time I change a piece of clothing I get to watch V's boobs magically grow and shrink. It looks so stupid

Oh that glitchy effect that slows everything down when you put something on is soooooooooooo annoying. Especially when trying to see what the 12 things you bought and couldn't preview look like.

In addition to NOT shrinking with clothes on, our characters should be able to buy breasts like this:

UncenAd3.jpg

Last edited:
Talking about laziness and clothing / body options - it's not the only issue with clothing, from what i've experienced through the game there a lot female NPCs that wear skirts or dresses that are pretty short, but none of them have panties on (sneak mode when female NPC is sitting, in the night club for example), it's just a piece of a shirt / dress texture we can see instead of panties mesh & texture :( .

There are little choice for body options, no such significant difference between breast size options, and "big" are not really that big. Also they're still change with different clothes and it looks pretty bad... :(

I swear this is the only character I have come across so far that is not small sized.

How come we can't make our character shapely like that? And she has really cool cyber legs, how come we can't have cool looking cyber legs for our character?

Attachments

• photomode_22122020_220011.jpg
    photomode_22122020_220011.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 3,650
It's the same reason why we aren't allowed to have customized bodies. They didn't want to deal with the clothing clipping issues. The only other option was to make various clothing types only for X body. So you'd have shirts/pants made for muscles, tall, short, fat, small and large breasts/penis. If they had made a customizable body type. All the modifications that the NPC have. Especially the ones for the Animal gang, would have been apart of the Ripperdoc's. This is where modding will come in handy. Any customized body types. Will also come with customized clothing to work with what they make. Including making variants of existing clothing. To actually work with the large breasts and penis. Someone out there will make the 4 breasted woman as a mod. As well as the 3 breasted woman from Total Recall.

Last edited:
It's the same reason why we aren't allowed to have customized bodies. They didn't want to deal with the clothing clipping issues. The only other option was to make various clothing types only for X body. So you'd have shirts/pants made for muscles, tall, short, fat, small and large breasts/penis. If they had made a customizable body type. All the modifications that the NPC have. Especially the ones for the Animal gang, would have been apart of the Ripperdoc's. This is where modding will come in handy. Any customized body types. Will also come with customized clothing to work with what they make. Including making variants of existing clothing. To actually work with the large breasts and penis. Someone out there will make the 4 breasted woman as a mod. As well as the 3 breasted woman from Total Recall.

Modding is not a solution to what was advertised as being a feature prior to the release of this video game.

CDPR went through the effort to create randomly generated npc characters like this yet gave up when creating the player character instead opting for one size body fits all clothes, instead of creating a clothing system like other rpg video games that conform to the player characters body shape.

photomode_20122020_134428.jpg

It's the same reason why we aren't allowed to have customized bodies. They didn't want to deal with the clothing clipping issues. The only other option was to make various clothing types only for X body. So you'd have shirts/pants made for muscles, tall, short, fat, small and large breasts/penis.
Depends on how the bodies are made. Most of the time they take one body, and just adjust the bones and/or mesh to make them taller/shorter or thinner/fatter. These adjustments can even be made on the fly since the game just loads a body and then whatever adjustments are called for.

Game basically loads something like:
Height = 100
Weight = 50
Skin = 12
Is_female = true
Chest = 1
Arm_Left = armL_mechanical32a
Arm_right = armR_normal5
and so on detailing things like clothing the NPC can/can't wear or things specific NPCs MUST include by either setting specific items for specific named NPCs or lists of items that can can be picked from at random for the more generic NPCs.

Clothing and armor is then weight painted, which basically tells the game how an item fits. In Skyrim for instance it's what allows your very short and/or fat player character to wear the same armor you just pulled off a dead bandit even though they are much taller and skinnier than your character. The mesh is weight painted so that it stretches or shrinks to fit properly on your character model.

It's also why you have to get completely new armor packs if you decide to use the much better non default bodies available, and that armor and clothing has to match the specific body mod you're using. UNP doesn't work on Caliente or vice versa because the bodies are different and the clothing and armor has to be weight painted differently. You can still use whatever you want, but it's not going to fit properly or look very good, and might even cause crashes.

Cyberpunk has two body types. Male and Female. Maybe three. I'm not sure if the fat NPCs use a different body. All the clothes and armor are already weight painted for the two bodies. It's just not weight painted correctly/very well.

The difference between using Small, Large or Default breast options isn't a completely different body. The game just adjusts that portion of the mesh accordingly, and the clothes if weighted properly, would stretch correctly around it.

Modding is not a solution to what was advertised as being a feature prior to the release of this video game.
I'm not saying it is. But fans are the only option we have to getting material that should have been in the game by default. They couldn't even be bothered to get 3rd person mode working. When 80% of the work was done. Remember when they said we could see our character in reflections around the world. That was a lie. And only doable in a controlled manner. I even went into a mirror as V was talking to someone. The characters mouth doesn't even move. The mirror is a glorified cut scene. You know how stupid it looks when fighting the animal gang guy in the final beat down mission. V should look like an animal gang member, while in that fight. But we can't do that.

I'm not saying it is. But fans are the only option we have to getting material that should have been in the game by default. They couldn't even be bothered to get 3rd person mode working. When 80% of the work was done. Remember when they said we could see our character in reflections around the world. That was a lie. And only doable in a controlled manner. I even went into a mirror as V was talking to someone. The characters mouth doesn't even move. The mirror is a glorified cut scene. You know how stupid it looks when fighting the animal gang guy in the final beat down mission. V should look like an animal gang member, while in that fight. But we can't do that.

Unfortunately I think this post is correct. The longer CDPR stays quite and refuses to answer simple questions of the community, even going so far as to shut down threads on certain topics because they're hoping it'll go away, the more I think what we have is what we'll get. We're not going to get any major changes to the game, just little tiny minor ones, that they'll toute all over the net as major updates, but really it'll be worthless changes that don't really fix the existing problems of the game.

Meaning that while it's wrong, and even sad and pathetic, it's going to be up to the modders to give us the game that we were supposed to get, CDPR will try and shut it down again somehow, but realistically it's the modders, not management, that'll give us the Cyberpunk game that everyone, except the CDPR management, wanted us to have.

Sad but true.

Top Bottom