Hotfix 1.06

+
Kudos to devs for fixing critical problem during holidays.
Now I won't need to watch my save file size and I will be able to enjoy this game again... despite the crashes.

So the 8mb file size limit is listed only for PC specific fixes. Does this mean it's not affecting console users or that console users are going to need to wait for another actual patch and not just hotfixes for this issue to be resolved? Some actual communication and clarification are very much needed. I'm trying to do a 100% run on the PS4 and I don't wanna be sat there worrying about my save getting corrupted whilst I try to enjoy this game only for all my progress to be lost.
It was a pc specific issue. More info here

I've been looting anything i can, breaking most of it down to upgrade gear and weapons i like, the save file memory increase being only for pc isn't fair to the people like myself who press on through the issues on in my case a 1 tb memory ps4. Please give us the save file size upgrade as well, thank you. and happy holidays

I don't think it was an issue on consoles. All the cases I've seen reported were on PC.

Can one of you please put Judy's stupid van on the road (instead of far underground) in the aptly named Disasterpiece main quest?

I have a game crashing bug on console that has not been fixed in the last two updates. I understand you have a lot to fix, but when I report the bug I don't even get a confirmation email. I understand this is something many others have also struggled with so it's not just me. It's very disheartening to install an update that doesn't fix a main quest you physically cannot complete.

If by any chance the team is intetested it is: that in automatic love, there is an invisible wall stopping us doing "talk to judy". I've tried rebooting, uninstalling, clearing cache, restarting from previous saves, and trying other quests. This literally stops me completing the game, and ive been in forums where its affected many other players.

Hotfix 1.06 is available on PC and consoles! Here is the full list of changes:

Quests
  • Dum Dum will no longer go missing from Totentanz entrance during Second Conflict.
Console-specific
  • Improved memory management and stability, resulting in fewer crashes.
PC-specific
  • Removed the 8 MB save file size limit. Note: this won’t fix save files corrupted before the update.

I don't think it was an issue on consoles. All the cases I've seen reported were on PC.

Correct. For further proof, been playing on base PS4. Manual save is 12.59 MB. Separate from user profile and user settings.

Happy Holidays, people ❤️

The change was necessary on pc, because the game could not create bigger save files than 8 MB, making them corrupted. As this is not an issue on console, there is no reason to change it.
well heck here i was for several days worrying about that cause it wasn't mentioned as a pc only issue. thanks mate

Game has been running fine on my Xbox One X, just installed the update and now the game instantly crashes and won't start at all. I've tried a full reboot of my xbox and no luck. This update basically made my game unplayable. :( Help

Top Bottom