Hotfix 1.06

+
These guys give me no doubt that CP2077 is a diamond in the rough. Just like fine wine and good whiskey, it needs time to mature after the initial finish.

Walking button for pc.

And remove the Sharpening TAA effect added in 1.04.

thx
Yes, please remove that Sharpening TAA effect! it really ruins the look of hair on almost all of the characters and the edges of bushes, here is an example:
Direct 1.04 vs 1.05.png

*Both versions running on ultra settings.

Hotfix 1.06 is available on PC and consoles! Here is the full list of changes:

PC-specific
  • Removed the 8 MB save file size limit. Note: this won’t fix save files corrupted before the update.

THANK YOU!
Now I can roll back to a previous uncorrupted save and continue.

have an xbox one x and havent had too many problems as described in the media. i have had a couple of application closes and slow frame rates when loading the map but other than that nothing wrong good game only just scratching the surface but amazing.

great work thank you

Hotfix 1.06 is available on PC and consoles! Here is the full list of changes:

Quests
  • Dum Dum will no longer go missing from Totentanz entrance during Second Conflict.
Console-specific
  • Improved memory management and stability, resulting in fewer crashes.
PC-specific
  • Removed the 8 MB save file size limit. Note: this won’t fix save files corrupted before the update.

GREAT!!!!!! RESPECT CD PROJEKT RED

Just gonna echo a lot of the replies so far and say thank you so much for all your hard work, i know its been a rough ride but dont let the haters get you down. This game is amazing, even with all the crashes on PS5 im enjoying it immensley. To all the devs and to everyone else on the forums have a great christmas :)

Nice - i like it a lot. Playing on PS4 Pro and its my personal GOTY! Best game i ever played.

If the technical issues will get fixed it'll be a masterpiece in gaming history!!
Edit says Scooby is wishing you all a very nice x-mas and it's lot honorable that you do work over the holidays.

I really really hope you'll get CP2077 running good on OldGen - also that people don't hop on the shit-storm-train because its absolutely not justified that much.

Kind regards to the hole team - a loving fan. 😍
View attachment 11109866
Pps. its my #selfiepunk entry, (picture is my own!)

Ppps. I really hope ill get the U cupboard after promotion has finished at our local Saturn electronics market so i am able to build a vitrine of that.

Who s' crazy on CP2077?

........it wasn't me........ 😅🙃😁
GREAT!!!!

Thx CDPR Devs, keep it coming, Even if the game is not perfect I still love it and I do not regret the money. Merry Christmas and thank you for your work.

Top Bottom