Hotfix 1.06

+
Can someone who understands about games physics development explain me if CP physics can be fixed?
For example those hilarious nades physics where you get the exact same animation whenever you throw them (things around explosion does not move like boxes etc, explodes same way in water like on ground and so on :D ), car tires not blowing up when you shooting them, people falling like dolls completely unrealistically when you kill them (looks hilarious and sad at the same time), street lamps falls down after one hit with katana and the list goes on...
I am just curious if physics in this game are fixable? Or is it just going to be bug fixes like npc's AI fixes (which now is absolutely stupid most of the time) and other bugs but not the actual physics that are kinda broken right now.
Now don't get me wrong, I think game has a lot of potential and it looks awesome, but I'm just curious I guess

PS4 has a 16GB update file and a "full list of changes" includes 3 bullet points. Quite a stark contrast from the last hotfix!

Good to see another hotfix, sadly after 1.05 the gig "Getting Warmer" is still bugged on my very first run, preventing me from finishing all of them and getting 100% achievements :/

Guys i've noticed a bug on a quest that i do not know the name of since i can't start it at all. The quest is where you see this girl in a netrunning chair and you need to give her a Coolant to free her or something. I know this cause i went to the quest location and explored the entire building but the quest never started therefore it was all for nothing. The quest seems really cool and by the looks of it seems to be a Wakako gig (considering it's in her turf) but i really don't know cause i never get a phone call for the quest.

Also another bug that is more annoying if anything: When you jack in to an access point and you fail and you inmediately spam the button to get back in and try again V just freezes while jacked in, and you can't do anything besides reloading a save. It's pretty annoying if you do it by reflex and you're stuck and you can't go back to a save unless you saved 2 seconds ago. I'm pretty lucky cause i save A LOT for this type of stuff, but a fix would be cool, although the quest fix itself is more important to me than anything.

Have 119 hours in the game. Haven't used any glitches. No corrupted save files.

Have had 0 crashes till 1.06 patch. It is literally unplayable post patch. Works for 30 seconds then hard crashes. I have tried cars, walking, lowering graphics settings, nothing works.
Have you tried to verify your files, might been some corruption when downloading the 1.06 patch ? It's just a wild guess but always good move to verify files if game starts crashing.

Guest 4071710

Are the developers aware of the stuttering that occurs with 4 core 4 thread cpus? Now i know its an old CPU and all but still i feel like the game shouldnt be having stuttering like that on lowest settings and lowest resolutions.

yeah.. fixing a single NPC on a SINGLE quest really helps... lol..

important and quick fixes for a lot of problems:
  • quests still brick
  • save files still brick
  • performance still worse than 1.04
  • bulk crafting/disassembling
  • item favorization (aka disassembling protection)
  • some keybind configurations / toggles (i.e. walk, dodge and other keybind overlaps)
Yes, they may be important. But the just aren't as quick to make as you think. And getting a patch right before christmas is a blessing in itself already.

Most of us are eagerly waiting for a fully functional game. But getting everything done in such a short time-period with how the game looked at first is just straight impossible.

the game is fun, but updating this game on STEAM is fucking shit, it goes from 1gb to 7gb to 10gb, then crash and need to verify again and download another 7gb then only can start the game. Fucking shit update.

I dont have a savegame like this, because, its the last f****ing quest i have to make bevor the "point of no return" i just have to play more than 30 hrs again.. and this is not an option! so no it does not resolve the Problem!
I'm in the same situation. :( Anyone knows if there's a way to fix it for good?

Any word on when the Shark in the Water quest will be fixed...completed it but it came back up and nothing to complete...hope this fixes the crashes...

it's not just this quest, it's most of regina's quests. If you finish one of her quests and then go to another area near one of her quests, she will call you with the previous quest you just finished. In 1 instance I was able to work-around this by keeping the last objective for the quest and then went to one of her other quests, she called me with the quest I already had, but since I still had an objective, I was able to finish it and get the next quest. I have reported this issue with regina's quests to CDPR for 4 different quests. I currently have 2 quests by her I can't complete because of this bug, a had 3 but one of them fixed itself like 2 days later when I was doing other random quests.

Does this patch remove the forced censorship in game? It's rated 18+ for a reason, and there's a censor option in the menu for those who'd rather not have it. For those of us who enjoy the digital photography in game, this "feature" has ruined almost every outfit for female V in photomode and has seriously irritated many of us.

Top Bottom