Hotfix 1.06

+
Happy holidays to the whole CDPR team! thank you for all your hard work and for this amazing game that is Cyberpunk 2077. I'm currently downloading the Hotfix 1.06 (21gb). I'd like to ask you if you could next time (if it's not yet added in 1.06) add some kind of screen or HUD size adjust in the option settings for the PS4 version, my TV can't display the full HUD, it cuts at the borders. Cheers!

Last edited:
Guys i've noticed a bug on a quest that i do not know the name of since i can't start it at all. The quest is where you see this girl in a netrunning chair and you need to give her a Coolant to free her or something. I know this cause i went to the quest location and explored the entire building but the quest never started therefore it was all for nothing. The quest seems really cool and by the looks of it seems to be a Wakako gig (considering it's in her turf) but i really don't know cause i never get a phone call for the quest.
It's called 'Getting Warmer' and it's broke for most of us. It especially sucks since they said they fixed it in 1.05 but they didn't.

While I appreciate the quick patch, PLEASE FIX THE DELAMAIN QUESTLINE!!!!

I can't get my car back and I can't even do the Epistrophy quests!

It's just fantastic seeing how quickly you guys are rolling out updates! I'm absolutely in love with the game so far on PS5, and apart from crashes and a few bugs, it's not at all stopping me from playing. I've watched many YouTube videos of people showing bugs that I've never seen before, and must be showing unpatched versions of the game to make fun of. Or possibly adding mods to trick people into thinking these are bugs. Oh well... Merry Christmas guys and Keep on Keepin' On. :beer:Cheers!

Thanks for fixing that awful 8mb file size limit and so close to xmas. Here's to hoping it works properly, see you guys after break and hope you have a good one.

P.S. I know this isn't going great but please don't get discouraged. This game is indeed flawed but I'm enjoying it despite that and I know once you have the proper time to put the polish on it, that it needs and deserves. It will stand next to witcher 3 as a great one

Have you tried to verify your files, might been some corruption when downloading the 1.06 patch ? It's just a wild guess but always good move to verify files if game starts crashing.

Already did once. I can try again.

Add creating a new character to the list. Got through the creation part. When i clicked next and it tried to load in it just crashed again.

What about improving the memory management on PC? There is a severe memory leak issue where performance gets worse over time, especially with RTX.
This is indeed a problem, but it's not a memory leak. Memory usage is stable across gameplay. There's a problem somewhere in the engine, after a few hours the frames drop significantly.

A wonderful good morning on Christmas Eve, everyone!

So, I had the same issue as someone a few pages back - my saves from 1.05 crashed during load. Always got to about 75% and then flatlined. Tried with different saves, but all the same.

Just verified the game files via Steam, and it's now re-acquiring 3 corrupted files, 24.6 GB total download. I'll update when it's done!

By the way, had the same error when I first played the game on patch 1.04 - it always crashed in the same location of the tutorial. Verifying the game files back then just made the game crash at the menu screen, so it actually made it worse.
The way I solved it was to uninstall and re-install. Hoping I won't have to do that this time, but time will tell.

UPDATE: Game verification seems to have worked, save has loaded now.

Last edited:
This is what I like to see. At least two patches a week. Hopefully the Sunday one is still coming. Need a fix for all these damn crafting recipes disappearing from shops forever after the first visit. Also need a fix for all the broken Mod stats that don't work right. Fortuna, Armadillo, Bully, Deadeye, Predator, etc.
Armadillo works as intendet for me. Which platform are you playing on?

3 updates in 2 weeks after release! amazing!!!
the game released prematurely i admit... but CDPR is hard working on the fixes
loving the game!!

Altho i expected more from the npc's AI .. much more refined AI...

already updated few moments ago to version 1.06 by GOG Galaxy ( went slow by the way.. but it updated)

i already finished the main story as NOMAD! ( ended at level 33 and level 50 street cred ) little under 70hrs ingame
////
made it nicely mostly with patch 1.04 on PC
i am now playing AGAIN as CORPO
////
have a feeling the game its becoming more stable and thus running much better then on the 10th DEC ( meaning more fps )
and so i have been pushing some few remaining shadow graphics settings to ultra (with no rtx) @ 2560x1440p
and it's staying well above 30fps ( no lack of frames so far and always fluid)
///
there is still a lot to fix like:

cannot pick up some items from the environment like: paintings, vinyls, or even characters, etc... ( frequent)
or
autofire when switching weapons ( rare)
or
some weapons still not firing at all with ammo available (bit rare)
or
weapons not showing on the hands of the character (rare)
or
texture glitches/ failures on asphalt or some walls ( very rare) > but the map is so huge its gone be hard to find them!

etc...

BUT SO far there is nothing that prevented me from playing at all

///
have the option ENABLE ANALYTICS setting ON so that it helps the DEVS to find bugs like those i mentioned above
////
W10 Pro 64-bit ( version 20H2)
CPU: i7-8700 running @4.3Ghz on all 6 cores (12 threads)
RAM: 32GB DDR4 running @ 3200Mhz speed
GPU: GTX 1080 Ti (driver version: 460.79)
MOBO: Asus ROG Strix Z390-H Gaming ( bios version: 2808)

/// Merry X-MAS and Happy New Year 2021 ///

leave here a print from the within the game (jpg format.. compressed and less quality)
AMAZING GAME!!

print.jpg

print_.jpg

Last edited:
Armadillo works as intendet for me. Which platform are you playing on?
armadillo doesn't work properly, you can stack 3 of them on a clothing and your stats will not raise properly, spiffing brit did a video showing how broken it is. crit chance and damage mods are also not working correctly. I should have over 3000 armor rating and over +80 crit damage with my mods and my armor is barely over 2000 and my crit damage is only 46. I have also gotten other perks and stuff to up my crit chance and damage, and those stat values on my stats page haven't gone up at all. the whole stats page is broken too, I find it hard to imagine I have so many stats at 0

Thanks ! 8mb bug is the only one very scared me ! I think this game is GOTY material and will be appreciated at its fair value soon.

An hour in to the game and crashed already on the PS5. I guess they didn't get it fixed. Damn!

Top Bottom