What is the attack which take huge chunk of my health?

+
I immune to burn, shock, bleed and poison. I have around 5000 armor and reduce 10% incoming damage cyberware. But someone somehow manage to take out more than 1/3 of my 1000 health with one hit, if not in a second. What is that attack?

Sounds like a headshot with a weapon that has a high headshot damage modifier and high base damage.
Add in some boni to crit damage and some perks and there you are.

I immune to burn, shock, bleed and poison. I have around 5000 armor and reduce 10% incoming damage cyberware. But someone somehow manage to take out more than 1/3 of my 1000 health with one hit, if not in a second. What is that attack?

Melee ignores armor. Maybe someone punched you.

Yep, probably a fully charged tech sniper rifle.

Im going with sniper also, plenty of times ive been doing one of the ncpd things and have been wtf is taking away 75% of my health only to realise its been a sniper i didnt see straight away.

Ah yes, the clasic... Going to brawl fight, the guy hits you ones for your 450hp, to drop it to 115 <.< and when you hit him, he has psycho's hp bar, and you do 49 damage to him......

Ah yes, the fight of a century of weaving for 30 mins, for a brawl... Classic.

I was looking a spiffing brit youtube video about armor stacking. Despite having around 10K armour he took full damage from melee attacks.

Really? Anyway I was not hit by melee attack.
By the way how he stack armour to 10k?

Really? Anyway I was not hit by melee attack.
By the way how he stack armour to 10k?

There's apparently some overflow error that happens when you mix different rarities of armor kit on one item. You get a final armor value that's larger than the sum of the kits.

Able to reach 12k armor, but I still take huge chunk of damage. And now I realize it is from MaxTac assault rifle attack!

CHOOH2 tanks and other explosives random stuff can one shot you no matter what is your build / armor.
Some NCPD (the super fast Max Tac agent?) can remove 1/3 of your life with their weapons
Cars (even when moving slowly) can also remove a lot of your life when hitting you
Fall damage / Fall damage bug (sometimes you die instantly for no reason while climbing or jumping around)

These are the only things that kills me in endgame.
Other attacks are doing 0 damage.

Top Bottom