No car customizations in an open world game???

+
Story:
So I was talking with Claire and I was on my way to a race, but before I wanted to start the race, I thought about customizing my car and when I literally looked on the map for more than 20 minutes I didn't see any spots where I can customize my car so I was like "WTF, this must be a glitch". So I looked it up on the internet and I found out it's not a thing in CB2077 and I was like f this and uninstalled the game.

Review:
What a huge disappointment for a game that's all about the future and how you can modify your body but not a vehicle you drive? What? Hello! is car customization not a thing in 2077 or what? At least let us change the vehicle colour in the "most detailed open world game". What a load of bs!

Ps: If you want to enjoy cyberpunk like I did for 2 hours turn down the volume, the sound bugs will kill your ears.

Last edited:
Yeah seems like alot of stuff wasn't added that they hinted at. Customization in general is super weak.

Story:
So I was talking with Claire and I was on my way to a race, but before I wanted to start the race, I thought about customizing my car and when I literally looked on the map for more than 20 minutes I didn't see any spots where I can customize my car so I was like "WTF, this must be a glitch". So I looked it up on the internet and I found out it's not a thing in CB2077 and I was like f this and uninstalled the game.

Review:
What a huge disappointment for a game that's all about the future and how you can modify your body but not a vehicle you drive? What? Hello! is car customization not a thing in 2077 or what? At least let us change the vehicle colour in the "most detailed open world game". What a load of bs!

Ps: If you want to enjoy cyberpunk like I did for 2 hours turn down the volume, the sound bugs will kill your ears.

Cyberpunk 2077 game is amazing on PC. The story, skill tree, combat, driving and etc. Am I the only one that likes to just walk to Japan town or city center and just look at the surroundings. There is actually a lot of place to be discovered. I agree with you, if they add Vehicle customization, it would be amazing.

I would just like to highlight a few features that would be great to be added or improve in the game

1) Advanced Mini Map - Able to know when to turn, so that the map informed us earlier, so we do not miss any turn

2) Customization Apartment - Throughout my playthrough for this game, I went back to my apartment only 2 or 3 times. It be great to add some content maybe customization options

3) Customization Vehicles - Since the game has an in-depth photo mode option, it be great to have Vehicle customization, so that player can show off their own rides

4) Mini game - Include several mini games to interact with. Example gambling, pool, Swimming, Golf, Arcade games or etc

5) Advanced Police System - Probably remove the spawn cops, instead implement the same concept as GTA. It be cool if we were chase by Arasaka Forces

6) Radio - Switch between song - There are songs that i liked, so it would be nice if we can switch songs instead of the Radio station

7) NPC AI and Physics - Improve the overall response and interaction with the NPC

8) Buildings Accessible - To add more immersion to the game, more buildings should be accessible, i found out that that several buildings can be access only by the Main or Side Quest.

9) Apartment PC - We could check out the latest trend fashion, in which we can order the clothes through the website. Make the PC in our apartment to have more interaction

10) Purchased Apartment - Not sure if they will be added in the DLC, hopefully it will

Yes, and if I had it on disk I'd break it, after so many promises CD made about the game.
CDPR announced that there would be no vehicle customisation before the game was released. You didn't have to buy it if this was such an important feature for you. Vehicle customisation would be nice but this isn't GTA; driving is just a way to travel, not something I do for fun, so I'm perfectly happy with the vehicles in the game.

CDPR announced that there would be no vehicle customisation before the game was released. You didn't have to buy it if this was such an important feature for you. Vehicle customisation would be nice but this isn't GTA; driving is just a way to travel, not something I do for fun, so I'm perfectly happy with the vehicles in the game.

I think this game is a lot like GTA and driving and cars is an important part of the game, but hey if you like crashing into the brain dead traffic of CB all the time and not drive for fun, I bet you would enjoy Fallout 76 that's a braindead npc game too, with "a lot of traveling" to do.

I'd love to see some options klepping cars for a chop shop.

We need paint and body shop badly. Multi-color options and numerous body options.

ya1

Forum regular
You deleted the game before the races? You don't know what you missed. :beer:

There is no real racing, it's fake. Driver AI is too primitive to go around simple obstacles in traffic let alone do racing. Cars just re-spawn behind your back all the time, and they didn't even bother to conceal it - you can see it all on the minimap. I won all the races with Maimai the little car for the laughs. So let's get the priorities straight. Customization and cosmetics? Far down on the list. The game needs an AI first.

Cyberpunk 2077 game is amazing on PC. The story, skill tree (...)

Excuse me, WHAT??? Are you aware that there are gamebreaking problems with about 40 perks including about 30 that do not work whatsoever?

CDPR did a fantastic job faking stuff so that many people don't see how cheap it is. Outside the big money went Keanu's way and the visual/audio packaging, this game is cheap af. Amazing how many people don't see it. I guess all games will slowly become like that since it makes sense to cut costs where the brainless majority don't see.

Last edited:
Top Bottom