Hotfix 1.06

+
SPOILER

Is there a fix is the works for the Delamain quests where you have to track down his divergent personalities? Several locations won’t work for me. On Xbox One.

END SPOILER

There's an actual spoiler tag. Hitting a bunch of line returns isn't going to spare anyone since they have to scroll past it anyway to read posts below yours.

e:\r6.patch0hotfix2\dev\src\common\gpuapi\src\dx12\gpuapidx12error.cpp

1.04 to 1.06.. always crash if on DLSS ... what is CDPR doing? Its not getting better for us. Before anyone tells me my drivers are not up to date, i already did before since on 1.04 with latest 20H2 windows 10 build, latest gpu driver and other drivers from my devices and hardware as well.

This is getting BS!

Why the hell GOG Galaxy is downloading 54 GB after every patch !? Because of it i spent less than 2 hours in this game. I'm gonna try to download manual updates, but this is unacceptable. P.S. I thought it's just some kind of swap file for updates but no, it's Literrally downloading 54 GB. Every time.

Gotta say, I'm impressed. I've kept the game on PS4 since release and my expectations have not been let down. Also first time playing a game from CDPR so it's impressive to see how quick acting the devs are to respond to issues like these. Thanks to them and everyone who reports their gameplay issues! No reports mean no supports.

Games are sold as a finished product, not a product that should be aged. Your full-price pre-order copy include everything they have developed, and everything they promised they would developed, ON TIME.
Wake up.

No. The EULA even states that the game is provided "as-is". They aren't required to even patch the game, but do it because it would be suicide for a company not to. They can release the two big patches they mentioned in January and February and then stop all development if they wanted to.

They aren't required to release everything they developed either, and they haven't. They've even removed things they had developed and released.

Well if i can say so your past update hotfix on my pc run better than this new one .... This new one.... i just drive over lcoations as before but now just my game keep crashing... Deleted past saves but still so i don't know what was fixed in this new update but it makes me feels that is broken more than 4.... Game is for me absolutely not possible playable ....

Apparently everyone waited until 10pm PST to update. An hour later and GOG is only at 60%.

That or my fiber connection reverted back to dialup. :ROFLMAO:

Think I'll go grab the paperback I was reading earlier and wait it out.

It's more likely that whatever service you're downloading from is busy.
Steam, PSN, Xbox Store, GoG and even Epic are probably swamped with tons of people downloading not only the patch, but other games too. These services handle tons and tons of people and not all of them play Cyberpunk either.

I'm having an issue with the volume, for instance, when I turn the volume up my character looks straight up, when I turn the volume down my character looks straight down. Not that big of an issue but yeah, it's a bug.

And they just threatened to ban my account for belittle the corporate slaves.
This company is turning to a ironic joke quicker than you could think.
Fan boys sucking them off doesn't help

"AMAZING GAME AND DEV TEAM Had ONLY 20+ crashes and dozens of visual bugs wow 10/10 good job"

I want what there smoking

Capture.PNG

This is all my crashes that got to do with DLSS .. I can play fine with 0 crashes if disable dlss..

Thank guys for the hard work!
Please enjoy the holidays, you deserve a few day of r&r :)

And for after the holiday's:
Installed the hotfix on ps4 but Dum Dum is still missing...
Maybe he is already on a holiday break? ;)

Save your praise. Fixes listed may still be bugged. Don't forget the "getting warmer" quest in Westbrook that was "fixed" in 1.05.

Nice - i like it a lot. Playing on PS4 Pro and its my personal GOTY! Best game i ever played.

If the technical issues will get fixed it'll be a masterpiece in gaming history!!
Edit says Scooby is wishing you all a very nice x-mas and it's lot honorable that you do work over the holidays.

I really really hope you'll get CP2077 running good on OldGen - also that people don't hop on the shit-storm-train because its absolutely not justified that much.

Kind regards to the hole team - a loving fan. 😍
View attachment 11109866
Pps. its my #selfiepunk entry, (picture is my own!)

Ppps. I really hope ill get the U cupboard after promotion has finished at our local Saturn electronics market so i am able to build a vitrine of that.

Who s' crazy on CP2077?

........it wasn't me........ 😅🙃😁

"Best game i ever played" Yeah if you spend that much cash on something, you better like it.. even if you actually don't ;)

Ребята вы лучшие, желаю вам хорошеньк отдохнуть в праздники)) Киберпанкт отличная игра, а не ошибается тот кто ничего не делает, а вы сделали очень много!

Cool, now if the doors could be powered on in 7th Hell for the Inconvenient Killer Gig and if Smoke on the Water worked I'd be really happy with the game.

Top Bottom