Gameplay Character Request

+
Greetings CD Projekt Red.

I am sending this email from Chile; I am a PC gamer. and I want to be able to make a request to your video game Cyberpunk 2077. Cyberpunk 2077 is an excellent game and where I have not had many inconveniences in the experience of the game, only some graphic bugs.

My request is related to a character that appeared in the 48-minute gameplay trailer that your company showed on August 27, 2018. The character of "V" was characterized by a woman, it was described that the character was predetermined. When buying the game, in the character edition section, this character was not found by default. Making different attempts from his character editor, it was impossible for me to recreate her face due to the limited elements or parts of the face that the character editor has.

I know that at this time it is not a priority for you. Even so, the character showed different physical characteristics, be it beauty and a perfect complement to the environment of the game that I would like to see in my gameplay, in addition to showing a charisma in the gestures, seen in the cinematics that I would like to be able to see.

That is why I want to ask you to incorporate the characteristics, the physical form, and your face as default in the character editor.

Also, as a help, in my current gameplay, I have had problems with some elements that perhaps describe them, you can fix them:

• The character and her clothes do not show that she was wet when it rained
  • The character's hair does not move when riding a motorcycle.
  • Character hair disappears in photo mode or in character shadow.
  • When removing the character's clothes, he is naked on the pause screen but when returning to the game the character is wearing underwear.
  • As you remove the character's clothing and walk, the character's footsteps continue to sound like they are wearing shoes.
  • In the character's apartment and in the weapon and clothing storage room. It does not exist or does not show the option to place them in the cabins that the wall has.
  • Rain does not show the water running off the screen.
  • The bike does not break on collision.
  • To be able to eliminate item in group or disassemble item in group. Or select several items to remove or unmount.
  • Being able to use a closet for clothes as shown in the 48 minute gameplay and being able to select certain clothes. Or default to the last best set of clothes.
  • Improve the artificial intelligence of the characters, making the NPCs can flank and search, making the confrontation more immersive.
  • In photo mode, you can add more options for feminine poses, to show beauty and elegance.
  • Being able to have the option that each implant, the character must sit down so that the ripperdoc can perform the intervention, that would give it more realism.
  • That the character, when injured, can bleed.
  • Be able to select or improve the minimalist interface shown in the 48 minute gameplay

Perhaps the elements described are not a problem for the experience of the game, but they would give more realism.

I hope that the main objective and reason for this email can reach your group of developers and they can integrate the character of "V" shown in the 48-minute gameplay of 2018.

I will leave an attached image of this character.

Best regards.

Mattia Sazo.

Attachments

• pretty cyber woman.jpg
    pretty cyber woman.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 70
  • pretty cyber woman.jpg
    pretty cyber woman.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
They will defend themselves with
Does not represent the final look of the game.
This answer does not apply to the last advertised 1 month ago and conferences
where was also cut content

They will defend themselves with
Does not represent the final look of the game.
This answer does not apply to the last advertised 1 month ago and conferences
where was also cut content

I know, that's why it's a request. I do not lose anything in asking or requesting, we are clients. I hope they can. It's only will

Top Bottom