Crafting?! I crafted multiple MaxDoc mk 3s and only one is showing up in my inventory

+
So I craft multiple MaxDoc mk 3s And it only ever gives me one. Like I'll craft 10 and then I'll look at my inventory and there's only one to use. So I waste all those crafting materials for what? Am I not supposed to get an item when I craft Is it just like a 25% chance that the item will actually craft or something? I am attempting to do this during a main storyline mission in between combat.

so I tried crafting and then dropping each one and I went to pick them all up and it's they all disappeared and I still only have one in my inventory,

Last edited:
Interesting.
Yesterday I crafted 10 homing frag grenades, but when I looked in my inventory today I only have one. I haven't used any since I crafted them.

Interesting.
Yesterday I crafted 10 homing frag grenades, but when I looked in my inventory today I only have one. I haven't used any since I crafted them.

So it's not just me. I tried getting help on Reddit a few days ago about this and the only reply I got was to use some kind of exploit at a drop location. Which really doesn't help me here.

Sometimes it'll say I have zero of those grenades, and then I'll craft 20 of them and go back into my inventory and it says I have over 50. It's definitely sometimes and not a consistent thing or anything that I'd really worried about.

Sometimes it'll say I have zero of those grenades, and then I'll craft 20 of them and go back into my inventory and it says I have over 50. It's definitely sometimes and not a consistent thing or anything that I'd really worried about.

I kinda need these for the Adam Smasher boss battle lol

They cost absolutely nothing to craft. It doesn't matter if you misplace 9 grenades. Lol.

I prefer using the bounce backs. HOTs are so much better than a one-off in my opinion.

Did you modify your config file to make crafting a lot faster? If that is the case, you need to increase the delay to at least 0.1, so it won't glitch the game.

I am having this same problem only it's with the Maxdoc Mk.2. The mk.1 and mk.3 have no problems, but no matter what I do I cant get the Mk.2 to get over 1 held. The shops wont even sell more then 1. It's like Maxdoc mk.2 is not a stackable item lol. This is my 2nd play through and I never had this problem on my first play through.

So I craft multiple MaxDoc mk 3s And it only ever gives me one. Like I'll craft 10 and then I'll look at my inventory and there's only one to use. So I waste all those crafting materials for what? Am I not supposed to get an item when I craft Is it just like a 25% chance that the item will actually craft or something? I am attempting to do this during a main storyline mission in between combat.

so I tried crafting and then dropping each one and I went to pick them all up and it's they all disappeared and I still only have one in my inventory,

I know that selling the one that i was able to craft to the drop point fixed the bug, want to say I am on PS4, All you can do is try it.

This is happening to me as well. Crafted MaxDocs and none went into inventory. Used all the ones I had picked up from the world and then tried crafting again. Was able to craft 1 but then no others went to my inventory. Super weird. Glad to see i'm not the only one. Hopefully CDPR is reading this stuff. So you all think its just a bug that needs to be patched?

It looks like the issue seems related to fully consuming a stack-able item when it is equipped in one of the 'quick slots'.

It happened to me today and I was able to trace back periodic saves through several hours.

Saves from before I used up my stack are working fine, saves after I consumed the stack have that item bugged, and only show permanently as 1 count in inventory.

Don't let any equipped grenade or health item get used up completely!

I had this problem too, and here's how i fixed it!

I crafted 1 maxdoc 3, placed that in my stash.
I crafted another maxdoc 3, went to the inventory tab and equipped it.
Then I crafted another 2 maxdoc 3 and it was working again.

Maybe it doesn't need this many steps but this worked for me! Stashing the item may make it work again?

Top Bottom